Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 24, 2017, 07:3907/24/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

So soon as the coiners see this and level up defenses, the non coiners are done with pvp.

Just all reminds me,,,, the doomsday clock is still running,,, but plariums is running almost at break neck speed.

Might as well just start charging sapphires to log in....

Hello :)

We don't think that with this update  will change the balance to the benefit of Def players.

There are still many ways in the game to increase Offensive power and get good PvP points :) 

This solution to create balance for the defense players is ridiculous no one raids level 5 walls already they just fireball 

If you want to create balance limit how much someone can spend - stop making it easier for the pay to play people to literally take over the entire game from the people who spend moderately - if there was more balance on the spending side of things people might be more inclined to spend on smaller deals more frequently 

Yes there is a need for more balance between offense and defense but how about create a way where the defense units can achieve better bonuses to offset the big bonuses offense players are getting - meaning the troops themselves not some walls that no one will ever attack?

In my opinion fortifications are just for skin. How much can u get with lvl 10 fortificatin? 40k def? 

what can 40k can do at 50MIL Raid??? 

Hello. For every 100 points that you receive from the Castle Defense Bonus, 1% will be added to the overall defensive strength of your Units left guarding the Castle area.

I think it's still  good bonus.

Jul 24, 2017, 07:4007/24/17
02/29/16

Sculptor said:

Is there something being done about this? It really does look awfull!

Hello.

The feedback regarding wall's design has been forwarded to devs.

Maybe, it'll be changed in the future updates.
Jul 25, 2017, 05:5107/25/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Sculptor said:

Is there something being done about this? It really does look awfull!

Hello.

The feedback regarding wall's design has been forwarded to devs.

Maybe, it'll be changed in the future updates.

Very good my Lady !

Jul 25, 2017, 13:5007/25/17
Jul 25, 2017, 14:12(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

For every 100 points that you receive from the Castle Defense Bonus, 1% will be added to the overall defensive strength of your Units left guarding the Castle area.

I think it's still good bonus.

Is this finally some official confirmation that Castle Defense Bonus is not added to base defense values, but is added to total defense values?

We have been asking this question for years

Henry V did not need level 10 castle walls at Agincourt, all he had was 7,000 archers behind a rudimentary row of wooden stakes to wipe out the entire French army - Your calculation grossly underestimates the true effect of defensive fortifications and force limits

And John Wayne defended The Alamo for 13 days   

Jul 25, 2017, 16:0307/25/17
11/27/14
Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

For every 100 points that you receive from the Castle Defense Bonus, 1% will be added to the overall defensive strength of your Units left guarding the Castle area.

I think it's still good bonus.

Is this finally some official confirmation that Castle Defense Bonus is not added to base defense values, but is added to total defense values?

We have been asking this question for years

Henry V did not need level 10 castle walls at Agincourt, all he had was 7,000 archers behind a rudimentary row of wooden stakes to wipe out the entire French army - Your calculation grossly underestimates the true effect of defensive fortifications and force limits

And John Wayne defended The Alamo for 13 days   

Jul 27, 2017, 10:2307/27/17
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Please remove this spam

Is it to become a PERMANENT addition to our quests?

http://prntscr.com/g0kusz

Hello.

You'll receive this Quest until you upgrade your Tower to Level 10.

Jul 27, 2017, 14:2007/27/17
Jul 27, 2017, 14:30(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Snowgoon said:

Please remove this spam

Hello.

and immediately get another one to upgrade ballistas or gates?

spam

What about the hundreds of thousands of players who refuse to spend FULL PRICE upgrading walls, towers and gates?

Why is there no discount for upgrades? We only see discounts for NEW fortifications which usually means it is more economical to destroy our existing walls, towers and gates - this is just plain dumb
Jul 28, 2017, 08:4807/28/17
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Snowgoon said:

Please remove this spam

Hello.

and immediately get another one to upgrade ballistas or gates?

spam

What about the hundreds of thousands of players who refuse to spend FULL PRICE upgrading walls, towers and gates?

Why is there no discount for upgrades? We only see discounts for NEW fortifications which usually means it is more economical to destroy our existing walls, towers and gates - this is just plain dumb

Hello, Lord Snowgoon.

These Quests are not obligatory. We don't make players complete them.

As for discount for upgrades, maybe it will be added in the future :)

Sep 6, 2017, 07:4109/06/17
06/09/16

Well  looks like they fixed the bug on the towers.   

they look right now..  

Sep 6, 2017, 09:0609/06/17
10/31/14

Is no brainier that Plarium have better developers in the artistry department. 

Visual bugs, which have no effect on the game can get fixed within a week( days if you confront them head on). 

But when it comes comes to formulative and  game function bugs, including those affecting the game mechanics, like orcs using forts bonus, then it will take years to months to fix the issue. 

Plarium have to gets its bug section straight, and higher more experts in the coding department. Having hundreds of goods painters is bad for these kind of game.

Sep 6, 2017, 09:0709/06/17
02/29/16

KDaver said:

Well  looks like they fixed the bug on the towers.   

they look right now..  

Happy to know you like it 

Sep 6, 2017, 09:1109/06/17
02/29/16

Oracle said:

Is no brainier that Plarium have better developers in the artistry department. 

Visual bugs, which have no effect on the game can get fixed within a week( days if you confront them head on). 

But when it comes comes to formulative and  game function bugs, including those affecting the game mechanics, like orcs using forts bonus, then it will take years to months to fix the issue. 

Plarium have to gets its bug section straight, and higher more experts in the coding department. Having hundreds of goods painters is bad for these kind of game.

Hello.

Fixing the issue with design and fixing the issue with code bugs are different things, and they require a different amount of time.

In case with the Towers, the design was already created, nothing new should have been created.

In case with coding or mechanics bugs, investigation process can be pretty long. Fixing a bug can be not as easy as it seems for you to be.

Still, our devs are doing their best to fix the bugs as soon as they can.

Sep 8, 2017, 07:4109/08/17
Finally we have new walls been waiting years for this ... Thank you 
Sep 8, 2017, 09:4209/08/17
02/29/16
Knight Pearson said:

Finally we have new walls been waiting years for this ... Thank you 
You're welcome 
Sep 22, 2017, 13:5709/22/17

I didn't play for some time ... but when I returned new fortifications were already here ... and in my opinion they are supper ugly, they didn't fit the other building mood, previous skins were better (LvL 1-5).

Sorry to say that but poor work from designers. Maybe somebody likes them ... but also idea to have same look from LvL 6 to LvL 10 is weird.
Don't think I will like to upgrade to something what I visually dislike.

Sep 22, 2017, 18:5709/22/17
08/30/17

raheempradesh said:

I didn't play for some time ... but when I returned new fortifications were already here ... and in my opinion they are supper ugly, they didn't fit the other building mood, previous skins were better (LvL 1-5).

Sorry to say that but poor work from designers. Maybe somebody likes them ... but also idea to have same look from LvL 6 to LvL 10 is weird.

Hi!

Some walls skins look better some don't  and something you don't like can be liked by somebody else - it's all about preferences which are different between people...But the thing you must consider is the deffensive bonus of the bigger lvls - in the end maybe I don't like a skin but if it's protect me well this is good :-)

Best regards, glad u come back and hope u'll enjoy the game further!

Bogdan

Sep 25, 2017, 09:4909/25/17
02/29/16

raheempradesh said:

Hello, my Lord :)

First of all, thanks for your feedback. 

As stated in the reply given above from ISACESCU_BOGDAN , people can have different preferences and it's difficult to make everyone happy.

Upgraded Walls give your Castle a significant Defense Bonus, and it's the main thing to consider here. Also, when your Walls look the same from Level 6 to Level 10, your enemies don't know what exactly Level it is. So, it's kind of a strategic advantage in this case :) 

Jan 29, 2018, 00:4801/29/18
07/25/15
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gogo sageger said:

what's the point in creating New fortifications Upgrades the Level 5-10 fortifications fortifications dont protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor so what's the point if it doesn't protect ones Castle from wrath of weor oh enemies that are coming to raid and besiege ones castle what the point when they use wrath of weor and dont even raid and besiege ones Castle until everything is dead defeneding Your Castle even worser if Your not on to recall Your defense or cant do it because of lags unless they kill all their defense at the Castle because they weren't smart enough or were New players and didn't know always to catacomb their defense this New update changes nothing everything still the same like 1.cant leave  any defense troops out because they will get wrath of weor 2.so that leave Your altar of weor a sitting duck that will the second thing to go because of the wrath of weor and you will have to Upgrade it again from Level 1 3.their is so many ways to use and get Your hands on wrath of weor but so little ways to defend against it actually there is only one known way to protect and suffer no damage from wrath of weor and that is weor protection that only has one use unless you have spend months or a year on weekly discount deals to have Close too or over 100 of them still thats unlikely as they rarely show them on weekly discount but its possble but will cost you thousands and are the only way to defend against wrath of weor making this update even more pointless i myself would of paid good Money and upgraded my fortifications from Level 5 to Level 10 if only they protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor since they dont theirs no point in doing so i will save my Money and will not pay it towards plarium greed and their ever ending lust for Money on this update here's some good advice to you and all who have the time to read all of this or who read it anyway even if you dont have much time keep Your fortification at Level 5 because they dont defend you against wrath of weor and can lag up Your account so dont do it and save Your sappires for legendarys troops instead wrath of weor unbalances the game it just to powerful a spell and even more effective and more powerful than fortifications as Your fortifications can do nothing to defend against it no matter how strong Your Castle defense is so watch out unless you are  a multi billionarie and can keep Your defense out and not feel much damage from the hundreds of wrath of weor being use on Your castle but they will possbly not raid or besiege Your Castle if their not able to kill everything but how many are one of those multi billionaries not a easy thing to be by anyone LOL anyway as i have said before and i will say again each time plarium puts up a worthless Money grabbing update plarium does not care about it's players or it's games only the Money it can make off its players and their games ane when i say games i mean games as all plarium games are like this 

We're thinking about adding new feature that will protect your Castle from Wrath of Weor :) 

Any update on this ????
I see your cash and counter with my cash....  You don't think this will end up cost any less than fireballs it supposed to protect vs right? On another note, DEF units lost value and next to useless and with those, also walls. 
Jan 30, 2018, 11:2101/30/18
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gogo sageger said:

what's the point in creating New fortifications Upgrades the Level 5-10 fortifications fortifications dont protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor so what's the point if it doesn't protect ones Castle from wrath of weor oh enemies that are coming to raid and besiege ones castle what the point when they use wrath of weor and dont even raid and besiege ones Castle until everything is dead defeneding Your Castle even worser if Your not on to recall Your defense or cant do it because of lags unless they kill all their defense at the Castle because they weren't smart enough or were New players and didn't know always to catacomb their defense this New update changes nothing everything still the same like 1.cant leave  any defense troops out because they will get wrath of weor 2.so that leave Your altar of weor a sitting duck that will the second thing to go because of the wrath of weor and you will have to Upgrade it again from Level 1 3.their is so many ways to use and get Your hands on wrath of weor but so little ways to defend against it actually there is only one known way to protect and suffer no damage from wrath of weor and that is weor protection that only has one use unless you have spend months or a year on weekly discount deals to have Close too or over 100 of them still thats unlikely as they rarely show them on weekly discount but its possble but will cost you thousands and are the only way to defend against wrath of weor making this update even more pointless i myself would of paid good Money and upgraded my fortifications from Level 5 to Level 10 if only they protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor since they dont theirs no point in doing so i will save my Money and will not pay it towards plarium greed and their ever ending lust for Money on this update here's some good advice to you and all who have the time to read all of this or who read it anyway even if you dont have much time keep Your fortification at Level 5 because they dont defend you against wrath of weor and can lag up Your account so dont do it and save Your sappires for legendarys troops instead wrath of weor unbalances the game it just to powerful a spell and even more effective and more powerful than fortifications as Your fortifications can do nothing to defend against it no matter how strong Your Castle defense is so watch out unless you are  a multi billionarie and can keep Your defense out and not feel much damage from the hundreds of wrath of weor being use on Your castle but they will possbly not raid or besiege Your Castle if their not able to kill everything but how many are one of those multi billionaries not a easy thing to be by anyone LOL anyway as i have said before and i will say again each time plarium puts up a worthless Money grabbing update plarium does not care about it's players or it's games only the Money it can make off its players and their games ane when i say games i mean games as all plarium games are like this 

We're thinking about adding new feature that will protect your Castle from Wrath of Weor :) 

Any update on this ????

Hello.

At the moment, the new Castle Skin that gives protection from Fireballs was added to Facebook servers (planned to be added to plarium.com server as well). Plus, in the future, we plan to add another big new feature and a part of it will be an opportunity to have protection against Fireballs.