This topic is closed

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

310 Replies
brunsonthomas
18 July, 2016, 2:29 PM UTC

abhi said:

I wanted to know how can we calculate the bank status and when the system is about to pay

Try this link. Many lords and ladies in tutorials say this works well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WebO4sDFZLlXbz7x6332oheMSNXK2H2LQLw4uJwJf0M/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1434820704

Sorry about contrast.

UTC +5:00
cat in the hat
19 July, 2016, 3:09 AM UTC

*** After all it is a long boring game. Plarium looks at large amounts of money to be the way to actually play the game

UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 July, 2016, 12:46 PM UTC

cat in the hat said:

*** After all it is a long boring game. Plarium looks at large amounts of money to be the way to actually play the game

Edited. Using cheats, hacks, etc. is forbidden. Do not encourage other players to do so.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
19 July, 2016, 6:39 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

cat in the hat said:

Edited. Using cheats, hacks, etc. is forbidden. Do not encourage other players to do so.

If players can use hacks, cheats and so forth, then that is a devs problem and not a player problem. Players will always try to get the most out of everything and use the game mechanics for all its worth. devs can say "you cant do this" but unless actually means is put in place to keep players  from play the game a certain way, they will keep do so. doesnt matter what game, its always those that stretch further and reach higher, because they can.

jumy
19 July, 2016, 6:47 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

cat in the hat said:

If players can use hacks, cheats and so forth, then that is a devs problem and not a player problem. Players will always try to get the most out of everything and use the game mechanics for all its worth. devs can say "you cant do this" but unless actually means is put in place to keep players  from play the game a certain way, they will keep do so. doesnt matter what game, its always those that stretch further and reach higher, because they can.

I agree BUT .... when I lose also only one troop against these people and alts are bothered

I would like guarantees and controls by Plarium but seems that they do their dirty tricks

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
exxxe
19 July, 2016, 6:48 PM UTC

Techway_GrandMarshal said:

exxxe said:

abhi said:

can u educate more on how the Bg's work

check tutorials section battlegrounds

also you can check plarium wiki

I am confused yet again. are you giving us old and out dated information?

or is the information still accurate?

there are some basics about BG that have not changed at all (the principle, main idea,,,,,)

also last time i checked the wiki is being updated
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
cat in the hat
20 July, 2016, 2:12 AM UTC

cat in the hat said:

Well when the developers make the game to be be about paying thousands of dollars YES!  Who should pay an owner for his luxury in real life. Triple A games cost $60 when relased and maybe additional $50 for paid DLC that are never good!
UTC +6:00
Gadheras
20 July, 2016, 9:01 AM UTC

cat in the hat said:

cat in the hat said:

Well when the developers make the game to be be about paying thousands of dollars YES!  Who should pay an owner for his luxury in real life. Triple A games cost $60 when relased and maybe additional $50 for paid DLC that are never good!

Sub based games, around 20ish a month. If stormfall would be something similar, I wouldn't mind. So it really comes down to myself how much or little I want to spend. and I try to stay within that number. 

On another note , steam summer sales I did throw some money at.

Techway_GrandMarshal
20 July, 2016, 11:16 AM UTC

exxxe said:

exxxe said:

abhi said:

can u educate more on how the Bg's work

check tutorials section battlegrounds

also you can check plarium wiki

I am confused yet again. are you giving us old and out dated information?

or is the information still accurate?

there are some basics about BG that have not changed at all (the principle, main idea,,,,,)

also last time i checked the wiki is being updated

I think you are wrong about this.

What has not changed?

I think this is all very wrong information now and should now be removed.

UTC +0:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
20 July, 2016, 2:41 PM UTC

I think you are wrong about this.

What has not changed?

I think this is all very wrong information now and should now be removed.

The change is reflected in payment and way to play battlegrounds, with a new system payment is fixed and members can not cheat algorithm. 

Drogar61
20 July, 2016, 8:34 PM UTC

The change is reflected in payment and way to play battlegrounds = everything is changed

members can not cheat algorithm = do you have any example how anyone could cheat any algorithm? Can you cheat a hammer?

Beside that, we concluded that no one player cheated anyone if player found a way to gain more than Plarium wanted. Plarium says that we have to investigate game and some player did that. I'm sorry because you killed my chance to do same, or to explain simpler, because you cheated me allowing the others to gain something that I can't now.

jumy
20 July, 2016, 9:43 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

The change is reflected in payment and way to play battlegrounds = everything is changed

members can not cheat algorithm = do you have any example how anyone could cheat any algorithm? Can you cheat a hammer?

Beside that, we concluded that no one player cheated anyone if player found a way to gain more than Plarium wanted. Plarium says that we have to investigate game and some player did that. I'm sorry because you killed my chance to do same, or to explain simpler, because you cheated me allowing the others to gain something that I couldn't now.

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
21 July, 2016, 6:51 AM UTC

Drogar61 said:

Beside that, we concluded that no one player cheated anyone if player found a way to gain more than Plarium wanted. Plarium says that we have to investigate game and some player did that. I'm sorry because you killed my chance to do same, or to explain simpler, because you cheated me allowing the others to gain something that I can't now.

Don't worry - Plarium are useless you can still "cheat"

................ if working out how a complex game mechanic operates and then using the newly aquired knowledge to your best advantage is actually "cheating". I thought it was playing the game well.

You do need a big army though or a very very good knowledge of the BG's to do it will a small army.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
CRAZYPUTIN
21 July, 2016, 10:46 AM UTC

Congratulations on completely ripping us all off

Since these new changes to stop unfair gains started I have lost over 200 million in strength.the way you sugar coat things is a joke.it is quite clear to see that Plarium have changed the mechanics to reward their own pockets and not that of loyal customers. The hero is another example of greed. with hero bonus in place your troops acquire a false strength which inturn gives your Bg res bank a false reading and creates voids, I would advise everyone to turn off all bonus items before putting any troop into a bg. nothing on this game is done for the greater benefit of the loyal customer ever. this is an unlicensed gambling site that does not pay tax to any government .you do not have 1 pence of my money anymore

PUTIN
Techway_GrandMarshal
21 July, 2016, 12:13 PM UTC

gemmamerrick said:

The hero is another example of greed. with hero bonus in place your troops acquire a false strength which inturn gives your Bg res bank a false reading and creates voids, I would advise everyone to turn off all bonus items before putting any troop into a bg.

Is this really true? Can you explain more about this?

I have spent a lot of money building my hero up.
djmoody
21 July, 2016, 2:53 PM UTC

gemmamerrick said:

The hero is another example of greed. with hero bonus in place your troops acquire a false strength which inturn gives your Bg res bank a false reading and creates voids, I would advise everyone to turn off all bonus items before putting any troop into a bg.

Is this really true? Can you explain more about this?

I have spent a lot of money building my hero up.

No

BG is about resource. Hero items doesn't effect resource values.

If you wanted to load faster, you could take your hero items off which would lose you more troops more quickly and fill you bank up more quickly. You can achieve the same end by loading offence into defence and vice versa if you really want to load quickly and take it to an extreme.

Wouldn't recommend for general use unless you really know what you are doing. Seeing as most people do most of their BG's during events the above would be counter productive as it would reduce your quest reward.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Camulos
21 July, 2016, 10:06 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Sub based games, around 20ish a month. If stormfall would be something similar, I wouldn't mind. So it really comes down to myself how much or little I want to spend. and I try to stay within that number. 

On another note , steam summer sales I did throw some money at.

Not sure that Stormfall has the content to merit $20 per month.
Camulos
21 July, 2016, 10:12 PM UTC

djmoody said:

No

BG is about resource. Hero items doesn't effect resource values.

If you wanted to load faster, you could take your hero items off which would lose you more troops more quickly and fill you bank up more quickly. You can achieve the same end by loading offence into defence and vice versa if you really want to load quickly and take it to an extreme.

Wouldn't recommend for general use unless you really know what you are doing. Seeing as most people do most of their BG's during events the above would be counter productive as it would reduce your quest reward.

These are really two different and largely incompatible approaches to BG's, you choose either to complete more bgs with fewer troop losses to get higher tournament rewards, or you lose troops to resource load and hope to get good quality troops back, taking your chances with double or triple resource tax.

Gaianeka
22 July, 2016, 6:26 AM UTC

NERFED

Plarium will always modify the system whenever someone found a good way to get more return.

Example 1:

If Plarium found players are able to build their army with eldritch necromancers and eldritch golems better, then Plarium will kill the eldritch units and replace them with warlocks and demons.

If the players continue to get bigger army with the warlocks and demons, then Plarium will kill the warlocks and demons and replace them with knights and barbarians.

In the not-so-distant future, Legendary and Epic tournaments will reward pikemen and archers.

Example 2:

If players can grow their army thru the Battlegrounds, then Plarium will impose a tax of 5% from the return.

If players can keep growing (maybe by magic) with the 5% tax, then Plarium will impose 15% tax from the return.

In the not-so-distant future, all Battlegrounds will have a tax of 100% (players will just do it for experience points).

Conclusion:

The government runs Plarium.

Plarium will put a stop to any growth potential of players' army in the name of fairness.

In other words, if you can grow by doing act A, Plarium will put a stop to act A.

In the future, Stormfall will no longer be a war game, but merely a hangout place for people to get into idle chat.
Gaianeka
22 July, 2016, 6:34 AM UTC

THE PLARIUM TRUTH:

Nobody is cheating.

Plarium is just envious that some players are competent enough to grow (Plarium does not expect anyone to grow).

1719985 users registered; 42193 topics; 270359 posts; our newest member:bdqibh