Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Sep 9, 2016, 18:2509/09/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:35(edited)
04/06/15

another suggestion

• I think awards should improve again, the game has been doing really boring and sad to see how many friends you are leaving for this. Tournaments and not worth them, the Persian positions every day costs get more prizes. I think the game has a great potential but are killing and does not cause or buy. Moreover one should place as hegemon to withdraw troops from the capital of the other members.

Our devs are changing the rewards in Tournaments from time to time. As for the Persians, they are currently considering player feedback and analyzing game data to decide if they need to make any changes to PPs.

As for withdrawing Units, it will be implemented for Offense, as with Pantheons.

Sep 10, 2016, 00:5709/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 00:57(edited)
08/09/15

I agree that there should be some better rewards, the game is lacking in that area. Persian Positions I think are good where they are, they serve their purpose. Hegemon should not be able to recall troops from capital, that is a huge problem from my point of view. Being part of a coalition means working as a group. Troops can be pulled if the whole thinks it is a good idea, not left up to one person.

Sep 10, 2016, 04:5709/10/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:36(edited)

Would be possible to highlight (by some color) friendly coalitions members and their sieges on the map?  We can see friends(green), enemies(red), neutrals(no color) on the map. It would be nice to see on the first look member from friendly coalition (if there are many and it is not easy to remember all of them). 

Our devs are considering some similar suggestions.

Sep 10, 2016, 18:2709/10/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:37(edited)
11/27/15

it might has been  asked before, but  it would have been really convenient if you could add an interface in the statistics (like the pantheon one),  that shows the capital total defense strength and how much force and def units each member  has send. As  Polemarchs   we find it  difficult to track who has send what and hence  we struggle with the promotions. 

Pls add this feature soon, because we want to enjoy  raiding, smashing and crushing   and not filling excel spreadsheets.

thanks

Folas Polemarch Azarcks

Accepted. Will be added with one of the future updates.

Sep 10, 2016, 23:0309/10/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:40(edited)

1 I also vote for the idea to be able to band groups of troops together. Like 200k attack group or  1 mill defense group. That way its more enjoyable to to send the right size army for the job. As example i want to attack with only infantry so i want to creat 300k army to raid with that i can select and send.  Als i send sometimes up to 8 raids at a time, would be nice to also already have the right size of raiding units rdy for the amount i want to raid then having to select the right amount of units each time

I've passed a similar one.

2 I support lyderis point 2, dead cities dont produce enough wood and bronze at decent rate.

We can't affect that.

3 I also support the suggestions that the game isnt rewarding enough, rewards are pretty boring and repetitive. Time invested and troop loss vs reward is not appealing. Looking around me 90% of cities are dead and the ones who are alive arent doing much.

There is not much reason to spend money or keep playing. Because there really isnt anything to play for. People spend money when they have fun. The fun factor is pretty damn low.

Sep 13, 2016, 04:2409/13/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:41(edited)
02/13/16

Hi, suggestion:

Allow Hegemon, Polemarchs and Commandants to in-game send email reminders to missing players, to remind them to check-in before removing from Coa.  Sent thru an in-game system so that Emails of Coa member will remain hidden.

Thanks 

Declined. We can't allow players send messages to emails to avoid spam.
Sep 13, 2016, 21:5809/13/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:42(edited)
04/06/15

FastReD said:

another suggestion

• I think awards should improve again, the game has been doing really boring and sad to see how many friends you are leaving for this. Tournaments and not worth them, the Persian positions every day costs get more prizes. I think the game has a great potential but are killing and does not cause or buy. Moreover one should place as hegemon to withdraw troops from the capital of the other members.

another suggestion

when you spy a city you have in your contact list, the report tells you this from your contacts, but gives you the option to read, you wrote, just let you delete it from your list, it would be good to let you

Do you mean we should add an option to delete from Contacts? Why? Is it used often by players?

Sep 14, 2016, 10:1209/14/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:42(edited)
09/16/15

bigger coalitions with big capital levels should be prevented from attacking small coalition capitals. There is no way to progress when you become cannon fodder for these guys and the keep hitting you.

Declined. We're not planning to limit player interactions.
Sep 14, 2016, 22:0209/14/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:45(edited)
04/06/15

another suggestion

would have any chance, they changed the way the game is shown friends? the truth is that all (or almost all), have minimum more than 100 people playing sparta, and when you want to find someone lvl low, or is not of your coalition, you delay much ... I suggest something like a filter, to find friends by level or coalition name or name of the friend (like your enemies can filter by distance because here the same level etc)

Our devs are planning to redesign this feature.

Sep 15, 2016, 13:1909/15/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:46(edited)
08/03/15

FastReD said:

another suggestion

would have any chance, they changed the way the game is shown friends? the truth is that all (or almost all), have minimum more than 100 people playing sparta, and when you want to find someone lvl low, or is not of your coalition, you delay much ... I suggest something like a filter, to find friends by level or coalition name or name of the friend (like your enemies can filter by distance because here the same level etc)

I want that too! totally agree on this.Have suggested it in the past..You said its passed to your devs..I hope we gonna see something about friend searching soon!

Search option is very complicated right now. But after the redesign, it will be easier to add.
Sep 15, 2016, 20:5209/15/16
10/13/14

Any chance we can get some fair and unbiased moderators for the forums?

Sep 16, 2016, 03:4609/16/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:48(edited)
07/21/16

Hello, i propose for the future units of egyptian chariots and more variety of defensive phalange and of course more mythical units there are incredible, fantastic,fabulous thanks.

We're not planning to add new Units for now.
Sep 16, 2016, 04:2409/16/16
02/13/16
SPIKE said:

Any chance we can get some fair and unbiased moderators for the forums?

I believe the forum Mods are fair, some do attempt to answer in a neutral way.  what we should be concerend about is whether any unknown players in the game itself are getting unfair advantages
Sep 17, 2016, 15:2909/17/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:49(edited)
07/04/16

in the coalition rankings my coalition is supposedly ranked at 701, when I go to my coalition page it says 620 . how do you find a accurate answer to your rank for the coalition

It's possible that data in different places update with a delay. If it's permanent, please contact Support.
Sep 17, 2016, 23:5209/17/16
Sep 19, 2016, 13:51(edited)
12/15/15

I would like to offer the following suggestions to improve the quality of player interactions at the Emporiums. 

First, just as there are different types of 'coffers and keys', we could have different types of Emporium to satisfy diverse player needs. Specifically, 'class I' and 'class II' Emporiums (on-going), with special event 'class III' Emporiums (periodic).

*Class I Emporiums would be for farming resources only (timber, bronze, gold, Denari). No attacks allowed. Each player would be granted a certain number of farming missions per day, just as there are a limited number of 'daily missions' given. For example, (1) one hour mission, (2) 30 minute missions, (4) 15 min missions (just to illustrate). Players can occupy an Emporium only when it is free. This would allow players to farm in peace if they wish, earn rewards, and obtain some resources while sharing the Emporiums with their fellow Spartans.

*Class II Emporiums would be for farming, doing missions, and interacting for PVP tournaments. Attacks and captures allowed. No limits on how long a player may farm. This would be what currently exists. However, in fairness to those who farm resources here given the risk of being attacked, a greater amount of resources would be given if the farming succeeds.

*Class III Emporiums would be for PVP gladiator events. Captures allowed. In this case, 'class III' Emporiums would only appear during special PVP tournaments. Players may be divided according to their level (*current Emporium system) or by their total offense/defense points. Players would send troops to 'hold' a position. For every minute they succeed, they receive a reward that increases the longer they stay. If the position is lost, the player receives the reward earned up to that moment (*as opposed to the existing Emporium system where players generally lose the resources they farmed when troops are lost). Players could be given a choice of reward on screen (e.g.,gold or Denari). Players must send both offensive and defensive units at a certain ratio (*developers' discretion) and remain at the position for a minimum amount of time (e.g. 3 minutes). To create some measure of fairness and greater competition between more players, a limited number of 'holds' would be given to each player. For example, a player would be allowed to hold a position 4 times per day, up to 1 hour maximum per instance (just to illustrate). 

I would be willing to discuss these suggestions further with the developers if interested and assist in implementation. Thank you.

Our devs are considering different suggestions regarding Emporium.

Sep 19, 2016, 19:4909/19/16
Sep 19, 2016, 20:31(edited)
07/04/14

I can't make the Hall of Xenia activate.  How do you do that?

once you have built your hall of xenia it allows you to improve yous resource production and earn rewards by inviting friends to the game, the more friends who join and reach level 15 the bigger the rewards 

Among those rewards are "tokens" you use those to upgrade your hall of xenia 
Sep 21, 2016, 00:3209/21/16
Sep 21, 2016, 09:57(edited)
09/16/15

howardberk said:

bigger coalitions with big capital levels should be prevented from attacking small coalition capitals. There is no way to progress when you become cannon fodder for these guys and the keep hitting you.

Declined. We're not planning to limit player interactions.

you already limit player interaction in the emporia...so a coalition with a lvl 20 capital can keep attacking a coalition with a lvl 7 capital?

perhaps you should actually think about that for a moment

This has already been brought to our devs attention. They said no.
Sep 21, 2016, 04:0209/21/16
07/12/15
howardberk said:

a coalition with a lvl 20 capital can keep attacking a coalition with a lvl 7 capital?

.. and the mighty Persian Empire attacking poor lil Greece.. so unfair, IKR??
Sep 22, 2016, 22:4409/22/16
Sep 23, 2016, 08:39(edited)
09/22/16

I want to see Sparta War of Empires brought to the mobile environment!  I have played that when I used to have a laptop but that has since died an agonizing death and now I'm stuck with my iPad. 

Is there any chance that this game can be played on an iPad? 

Currently we're not planning to develop a mobile version for Sparta. But you can try one of our current Mobile games.
Sep 23, 2016, 22:4009/23/16
Sep 24, 2016, 02:38(edited)
07/04/16
temple of pan boost increase .it is capped at 10%, surely this has never been raised and should be for the change in time and population which require more use of timber
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.