Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 12, 2016, 09:1508/12/16
Aug 12, 2016, 09:21(edited)
07/12/15
landmark28213 said:

I'm sure this has been said but id like to mention this because it effects many players of this game. I truly have come to enjoy this game so much that ive left some of the others that I was accustomed to playing daily,but the fact that plarium seems to be  working against a player on a budget, and or youngsters  when its time to buy dracmas makes me angry

for example let say I buy a 20 buck drachmas pack,then graduate up to a 49.99 pack later, plarium totally removes the option of the 20 dollar drachmas pack completely ,forcing the players to purchase higher priced packs , for about 3-4 week it you refuse to buy any at a higher price plarium adds the lower priced  options back into your bank area.

this repeats itself the higher you go into the drachma packs, plarium can more than likely increase there revenue by leaving options available instead of forcing people to simply ignore their game for weeks on end till the packs can be brought at the range they preffer

please help us plarium by seeing it from the small guys point of view once

You are right about the 3-4 weeks waiting period but if you are only interested in DRACHMAS pack, those are there all the time.. just scroll down!
Aug 12, 2016, 11:0908/12/16
Aug 15, 2016, 12:07(edited)
09/28/15

I understand your wish to have battles without losses, or with as lower losses as possible. However, free revival was and will be available only for City defense. It is an exception made for your own City, and it won't be applied to any other game features.

Yes, you always have a chance to lose all your Units at once. But you need to build them constantly to decrease the damage as much as possible.

No, you do not understand, or at the very least pretend not to. I DO NOT have a "wish to have battles without losses"...please do not try to misrepresent what I have said.

This is not about personal losses (I've lost everything many times and am not a child to complain about that)....it is about debilitating and hindering entire coalitions through the capital feature, which is as it stands now is unsustainable for the vast majority (nothing new for Plarium products). Downgrades are unreasonably hard to recover from, they defeat the feature's proposed purpose, but clearly stimulate cash flow as players rush to recover their debilitating losses.  Before such loses were only sustained by top coalitions who held pantheons, but they have the resources to recover. Now the wast majority suffer the same loses, only they can not bounce back from them. Can't you see what this will lead to?

I'd gladly throw away my personal city revival feature for a meager capital revival one, and I'd never invest time in typing this for myself. I'm a team oriented player, and everything that debilitates our players concerns me enough to waste my time here....

I understand. However, as I already mentioned above, Free revival is an exception made for Cities. We are planning to launch a Tournament which gives much more free revival % after it ends, but only for Units lost on Pantheons during the Tournament. That's the second exception I suppose.
Aug 12, 2016, 13:2108/12/16
07/07/16
landmark28213 said:

I'm sure this has been said but id like to mention this because it effects many players of this game. I truly have come to enjoy this game so much that ive left some of the others that I was accustomed to playing daily,but the fact that plarium seems to be  working against a player on a budget, and or youngsters  when its time to buy dracmas makes me angry

for example let say I buy a 20 buck drachmas pack,then graduate up to a 49.99 pack later, plarium totally removes the option of the 20 dollar drachmas pack completely ,forcing the players to purchase higher priced packs , for about 3-4 week it you refuse to buy any at a higher price plarium adds the lower priced  options back into your bank area.

this repeats itself the higher you go into the drachma packs, plarium can more than likely increase there revenue by leaving options available instead of forcing people to simply ignore their game for weeks on end till the packs can be brought at the range they preffer

please help us plarium by seeing it from the small guys point of view once

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses. 

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels. 

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

my issue is the waiting period for these packs why must they be so long before theres a reset? reduce or remove this and imagine the sell increases. three week before it resets is over the top .tell me what would reducing  this waiting period hurt?

Aug 12, 2016, 18:3908/12/16

MaxMaxter said:

my suggestion is basic, but something that identifies each city, according to the player that country, for example deploy a flag to place in your city and be a outside the city on the map to a good serious side having your flag your country represent him in the game, 

Where would it be displayed? Near your City Name? On its background? I need some examples.

so something like that, I think you are better thinking a much better place, but is just one example, it is something simple but it would be nice sight

Aug 12, 2016, 19:1308/12/16
Aug 15, 2016, 12:08(edited)
05/07/16

MaxMaxter said:

MaxMaxter said:

my suggestion is basic, but something that identifies each city, according to the player that country, for example deploy a flag to place in your city and be a outside the city on the map to a good serious side having your flag your country represent him in the game, 

Where would it be displayed? Near your City Name? On its background? I need some examples.

so something like that, I think you are better thinking a much better place, but is just one example, it is something simple but it would be nice sight

It would be free info. to enemies as to when the player is likely to be asleep.

Good point.
Aug 13, 2016, 15:3908/13/16
Aug 15, 2016, 12:09(edited)
07/04/16

Give coalition leaders a way to evacuate their capitals,lets say you want your coalition to remove troops immediately from the capital due to a amada of troops incoming ,but 50% of the defenders of capital aren't online,there need to be a way to remove troops from there quickly instead of letting them be killed due to afk/offline. this would save many defensive troops and  help  leaders keep their members assets safe has well.

Declined. Please check the list of Declined Suggestions for the explanation.
Aug 18, 2016, 14:3108/18/16
Sep 30, 2016, 09:47(edited)
05/07/16

How about allowing the time boosts to be used on galleys? I imagine almost everyone would welcome that. 

Declined. Getting Resource by trading doesn't have the highest priority. It's more efficient to get Resources by raiding.

Aug 19, 2016, 09:4908/19/16
Aug 22, 2016, 11:39(edited)

When you decline a suggestion please insert a link to the explanation if already done in the phrase:

"Declined. Please check the list of Declined Suggestions for the explanation."

There are only 4 topics in this thread. And there is a link to the Declined Suggestions in the start post.

Aug 19, 2016, 09:5308/19/16
Aug 22, 2016, 11:40(edited)

It will be nice that the boost in capital disciplines will not be fixed but variable like in other boost. If you can select the time (number of drachmas) you want to boost im sure that the use of drachmas ill increase dramatically on that feature.

We are considering this idea.
Aug 19, 2016, 18:0508/19/16
07/04/16
GLP said:

How about allowing the time boosts to be used on galleys? I imagine almost everyone would welcome that. 

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

this is a great idea ,since the two archon have already agreed to a deal why force them to wait hours on end , a way to boost the galley speed is a welcomed idea
Aug 20, 2016, 12:4508/20/16
Aug 22, 2016, 11:45(edited)

It would be great if we could restore a part of the wasted peaces used to upgrade an item, when we destroy it.

Passed to devs.
Aug 21, 2016, 14:3908/21/16
Aug 22, 2016, 11:45(edited)
07/04/16

allow for more  chances to rotate buildings  in the editing tab for décor , has of now only a small amount of the buildings can be rotated please increase the ability  rotate more of the building. This would allow for more creativity  in our city's instead of having them all look mostly the same overall . give us the chance to be more creative  and a bit more unique with how we each design our city

Please make a list of the buildings you would like to rotate so I could pass it to our developers.
Aug 21, 2016, 23:1108/21/16
landmark28213 said:

allow for more  chances to rotate buildings  in the editing tab for décor , has of now only a small amount of the buildings can be rotated please increase the ability  rotate more of the building. This would allow for more creativity  in our city's instead of having them all look mostly the same overall . give us the chance to be more creative  and a bit more unique with how we each design our city
yes I agree that is worth a  consideration seeing  every city the same is boring ,so something has simple has turning buildings and  other structures would help save individuality
Aug 22, 2016, 00:5808/22/16
Aug 22, 2016, 11:47(edited)
05/07/16

How about a 1-2,500 drachma reward for all suggestions that are implemented?  (including this one ;)

- It's a "win-win".

Since August 4 we collect the information about the authors of Suggestions. As soon as they are implemented, their authors will receive a reward. The size of the reward was not specified yet.
Aug 22, 2016, 04:1308/22/16
07/04/16
GLP said:

How about a 1-2,500 drachma reward for all suggestions that are implemented?  (including this one ;)

- It's a "win-win".
this deserves many  thumb ups lol
Aug 22, 2016, 06:4708/22/16
07/12/15

GLP said:

- It's a "win-win".

Yep!!

GLP deservers a 1 out 2,500 drachma for that!!
Aug 22, 2016, 15:3008/22/16
Aug 22, 2016, 15:36(edited)
11/27/15

If  the 50%  keeps the game in balance as you say to lyderis,  why dont you create a 2x fairer - better deal that will benefit even more  the loyal non coiners, who play the game for a long time. You will call it 100% and  it will cost twice as much  (20$) and it will last twice as much (2 weeks) and with the money that you will get from this  antiABUGIUGU BUNDlE, you might even create more  generals , cities schemas and avatars

Folas Polemarch AZARCKS

Aug 22, 2016, 16:4308/22/16
Aug 23, 2016, 09:22(edited)
11/19/15

Is there some way we can create 'Regiments'. It would be fun. I would like to be able to band together certain number of troops and of a certain mix and create Regiments that I can name. The 'Invincible 43rd Light Infantry & Support Regiment'. You could restrict the naming to a no. (43rd, 207th, 1st etc.) and various other ancients names if require. Having a regiment means you can move, recall, attack etc that single block of troops specifically. You can't just generate any old regiment, there has to be a minimum number of troops which should be quite 'large' - I was thinking of say 1.5 mil for a 1st level regiment, 2 mil for 2nd level or similar. Having a regiment gives a little extra bonus in offense or defence depending of the type. Ultimately, regiments can be decorated (no particular game play influence here, just a nice to have) as regiments battle their way through and win victories. It would be nice to have a log of regiments that say win x number of victories. Come on guys these are our pride and joy, our troops, and we want them to be bands of brothers! Some help if a regiment is crushed or defeated. (note defeats should be recorded too, just like real armies). A defeat means the entire set of troops is out of action. You can't break up a regiment once its built - the idea is you have your normal x thousand or y millions of troops as normal with a number of specially created regiments on top. The broken ones you add troops to over time and build it up to the original spec. That way you need to take care if its a 1 million (example only) or a 5 million - ha! the later would take some time to re-build! All this has really stemmed from the idea that i would like to say to a friend or coalition member - "I'll be sending my crack troops to assist - the 14th Dominion Phalanx Strike Regiment1'       

I've already passed a similar suggestion.
Aug 23, 2016, 10:1808/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 09:15(edited)
12/27/15

Hi There are Stables and Barracks and Infantry camp and Armory and each one of them trains one unit. What I suggest since there are for example 2 pages of stables on the first page there is scout, Mounted Peltast, Macedonian cav, Agema horse, and on the second page there is Cathaginian horse, Equite, Legate, Venator. Allow 1 unit per page say I would like to train Mounted Peltast on the first page and legate on the second page and so on for all.

Thank you

It has been passed to devs.

Aug 23, 2016, 12:3708/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 09:16(edited)
05/07/16

How about giving veteran troops a 5% speed boost; at the moment they are the same speed as regular troops.

- Thanks.

Declined. Even though they are Veterans, they can't travel faster.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.