Get Experience Points With Just One Click!

95 Replies
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 9:44 PM UTC
I remember Dave's and Martoru's posts, but I'm not aware of any other Terminators posting on the forums. There's no coalition tag on the forums, so I probably read their posts without realizing it.
UTC +0:00
0
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 9:50 PM UTC
You still haven't said anything else about why or how the game is bad.
UTC +0:00
0
Gorgo
8 October, 2015, 9:57 PM UTC

here is another Terminator :). And also Lost Souls, Death Inc and Kracken members who are all high ranking players wrote about BS changes for what so Leonidas said we have done it deal with. Whats the point discussing then ?

Terminators
UTC +0:00
0
Uncle Junior
8 October, 2015, 9:59 PM UTC

I'll make you another list, although feedbacks are pretty much useless here. But Im sure your members will experience it first hand and than can let you know.

Here's an example though, I made 9k pvp points just with politicals on Infinity Knights :)


EDIT: btw whats the deal with 3 pvp's in a row??
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
0
Pallas
8 October, 2015, 10:02 PM UTC

TheElitePhantom said:


I remember Dave's and Martoru's posts, but I'm not aware of any other Terminators posting on the forums. There's no coalition tag on the forums, so I probably read their posts without realizing it.

Well I have made posts with respect to the last large screw up plarium did with persians, so here I am a high level player seeing that noobs can quickly buy their way to a high rank and they will still be noobs, all these things you guys introduce for money, how abo\ut something that is actually usefull for all players without having to pay for it?
oh oh I have the answer its called frekin greed
I am also a terminator that will join uncle on his hunting quest.
 Have fun

no ones biotch
UTC +0:00
0
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 10:05 PM UTC

We take feedback given on the same day of an update with a grain of salt. If time passes and people have given an update a chance, negative feedback would certainly have more weight.

Do you still see problems with the new persian positions system? We stopped receiving feedback on it a few weeks after the announcement, which is when it would have been most effective.

UTC +0:00
0
Gorgo
8 October, 2015, 10:08 PM UTC
TheElitePhantom said:

We take feedback given on the same day of an update with a grain of salt. If time passes and people have given an update a chance, negative feedback would certainly have more weight.

Do you still see problems with the new persian positions system? We stopped receiving feedback on it a few weeks after the announcement, which is when it would have been most effective.

you think we stopped cause persians improved not but cause we saw it doesnt make difference...LEONIDAS himself said we have done that and will stay deal with that so no point arguing anymore
Terminators
UTC +0:00
0
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 10:10 PM UTC
Yes, he did say that the system would remain as is, but we always welcome feedback to take into consideration for future changes.
UTC +0:00
0
Uncle Junior
8 October, 2015, 10:11 PM UTC
No I dont see negative feedback because those ALREADY LEFT THE GAME!! I still didnt get the positive outcome from the persians since the change. I get shit rewards that just make it longer and longer and longer and longer and longer and longer and longer and longer to get to the payout. I find 2x pvp much more "profitable" in rewards. Before the change, sometimes I would do persians regardless of tournaments and would be positive, now there just not worth it without tournament rewards. At least before I could adjust my strategy and plan for persians, now only leonidas knows what comes out next. For f sake we just had 3 pvps in a row. Now I'm guessing pantheon takeover is next, another fuck you from plarium to senior members.
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
0
Pallas
8 October, 2015, 10:13 PM UTC

TheElitePhantom said:


We take feedback given on the same day of an update with a grain of salt. If time passes and people have given an update a chance, negative feedback would certainly have more weight.

Do you still see problems with the new persian positions system? We stopped receiving feedback on it a few weeks after the announcement, which is when it would have been most effective.

You take alot with a  grain of salt because you actually don't give a damn.

As for Persains its useless actually complaining in the forum because you morons do as you please and only have this set up to pacify players.
no ones biotch
UTC +0:00
0
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 10:23 PM UTC

Uncle Junior said:


No I dont see negative feedback because those ALREADY LEFT THE GAME!! I still didnt get the positive outcome from the persians since the change. I get shit rewards that just make it longer and longer and longer and longer and longer and longer and longer and longer to get to the payout. I find 2x pvp much more "profitable" in rewards. Before the change, sometimes I would do persians regardless of tournaments and would be positive, now there just not worth it without tournament rewards. At least before I could adjust my strategy and plan for persians, now only leonidas knows what comes out next. For f sake we just had 3 pvps in a row. Now I'm guessing pantheon takeover is next, another fuck you from plarium to senior members.

Part of the problem with persians is that we get a group of players saying they're bad, and another group saying they're good. Some issues rest on the players, and some issues rest inherently on the system. We don't get much feedback regarding the system and only the system.


Why not make a post requesting a tournament calendar? Or some degree of predictable organization? 


As a brief note, the pantheon tournament was created to promote player interactions. Back then there were a grand total of 4-5 coalitions controlling the pantheons and doing nothing with them. There was no incentive to attack, and the game was stagnating. The pantheon tournament is by no means an attempt to punish veteran players.

Pallas. I'm sorry it looks that way. We're actually forwarding a lot of the feedback we get to the developers, but their schedule is different from ours.

UTC +0:00
0
Uncle Junior
8 October, 2015, 10:28 PM UTC

Because I will not ask Leonidas anything anymore, he is a fool and a greedy sob. Besides I already see his smug answer "we cannot reveal blah blah blah"

EDIT: Besides theres no rebuild period anymore, its one tournament after another. Even with schedule theres no period in between them. Thats exactly the point, to force players to spend in order to catch up
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
0
Gorgo
8 October, 2015, 10:28 PM UTC
TheElitePhantom said:


Part of the problem with persians is that we get a group of players saying they're bad, and another group saying they're good. Some issues rest on the players, and some issues rest inherently on the system. We don't get much feedback regarding the system and only the system.


Hmm only group saying they are good is Moderators and those cant be trusted :)
Terminators
UTC +0:00
0
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 10:30 PM UTC

Gorgo said:


Hmm only group saying they are good is Moderators and those cant be trusted :)

It's like you're ignoring the other players who gave good feedback and immediately got booed for it, discouraging other players from giving their opinion.

Edit: Grammar
UTC +0:00
0
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 10:31 PM UTC

Uncle Junior said:


Because I will not ask Leonidas anything anymore, he is a fool and a greedy sob. Besides I already see his smug answer "we cannot reveal blah blah blah"

EDIT: Besides theres no rebuild period anymore, its one tournament after another. Even with schedule theres no period in between them. Thats exactly the point, to force players to spend in order to catch up

Would you prefer if we revealed things for you? They won't be official, and they would be prone to cancellation/postponing.

Edit: Response to Edit. Why not set your own limits, such as limiting yourself to only one position tournament every two weeks?

UTC +0:00
0
Uncle Junior
8 October, 2015, 10:33 PM UTC

What I would prefer is to play Sparta: War Of Empires, the game I started playing a year ago


Edit:

In response to your edit, because than you fall behind in rankings
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
0
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 10:35 PM UTC

Uncle Junior said:


What I would prefer is to play Sparta: War Of Empires, the game I started playing a year ago
Edit:  In response to your edit, because than you fall behind in rankings

Of course, you were one of the only coalitions to have a pantheon. I, for one, am glad that the map has opened up to smaller coalitions.

Edit: Response to edit. Nobody is forcing you to stay in the rankings 24/7. It's just as fine to place every other week.

UTC +0:00
0
Rahna
8 October, 2015, 10:36 PM UTC

I think the moderators aren't quite getting the picture in this feed.

The original topic was the new "buy experience pts" which is utterly ridiculous!  

It is just one more update that is going to make the actual players (who we will define as those that have been in the game the LONGEST, know the game dynamics better than anyone and have REAL experience) to quit.  In the last few months of "wonderful" updates and new features we have lost the many of the players in the game.  So now we have the players that have been in the game since day one that will have to put up with the new cash warriors that can BUY their force BUY their upgrades and now BUY their level and will have no clue how to play the game (experiencing it step-by-sometimes-painful-step is how you learn how to play it !!!!).  The new players that get handed everything (ie: gps is ten times easier to get now then it was when I began) ruin it for the rest.  Delayed gratification is a valuable lesson and they never experience it.

UTC +0:00
0
Uncle Junior
8 October, 2015, 10:39 PM UTC

When I joined terminators they had no pantheons, they took pantheons. 


EDIT: When we wanted to get on the map we asked for one.
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
0
TheElitePhantom
8 October, 2015, 10:39 PM UTC

Rahna said:


I think the moderators aren't quite getting the picture in this feed.

The original topic was the new "buy experience pts" which is utterly ridiculous!  

It is just one more update that is going to make the actual players (who we will define as those that have been in the game the LONGEST, know the game dynamics better than anyone and have REAL experience) to quit.  In the last few months of "wonderful" updates and new features we have lost the many of the players in the game.  So now we have the players that have been in the game since day one that will have to put up with the new cash warriors that can BUY their force BUY their upgrades and now BUY their level and will have no clue how to play the game (experiencing it step-by-sometimes-painful-step is how you learn how to play it !!!!).  The new players that get handed everything (ie: gps is ten times easier to get now then it was when I began) ruin it for the rest.  Delayed gratification is a valuable lesson and they never experience it.

I think players are going to enjoy beating similar leveled players who chose to level up instead of increasing their army count. It also makes it easier to fulfill the daily quests that involve raiding/sieging somebody at least ten levels below you. It's far too early to tell.


UTC +0:00
0
1776515 users registered; 47882 topics; 285837 posts; our newest member:Commander 2821903