All Categories

Get Experience Points With Just One Click!

Get Experience Points With Just One Click!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 8, 2015, 20:0810/08/15
09/08/14

morteeee said:

Uncle Junior said:

Morteee I know the rules better than anyone, you and elite phantome incuded. I was a mod and quit because I didnt want to defend crap like this. So shhhhh please.

ElitePhantome, before I go rampage on infinity, here is an explanation of what experience means

Experience is the knowledge or mastery of an event or subject gained through involvement in or exposure to it

If you buy experience it means you werent involved in jack or were exposed to jack.

Now get ready to experience something

they are buying experience points, not the experience itself, the experience itself is what makes you better, not the accrual of points ;)
WHATS THE POINT OF EXPERIENCE POINTS THAN? Why is it called experience points? Than the concept of experience points is a lie, since you gain them with cash and not experience. Geeeez

OMG, Im done talking here.

Never argue with an idiot because they pull you down to their level and beat you with EXPERIENCE

Oct 8, 2015, 20:0910/08/15
11/12/14
Gorgo said:

what is stupid you ask that you agree with every change better or worse...but everytime for you is BETTER for other players WORSE
How is it worse for other players? Please explain.
Oct 8, 2015, 20:1010/08/15
Oct 8, 2015, 20:35(edited)
11/12/14

Uncle Junior said:

WHATS THE POINT OF EXPERIENCE POINTS THAN? Why is it called experience points? Than the concept of experience points is a lie, since you gain them with cash and not experience. Geeeez

Never argue with an idiot because they pull you down to their level and beat you with EXPERIENCE

It's a game tradition. All games with levels call it experience.

Edit: You're confusing experience with experience points. "An experience point (often abbreviated to Exp or XP) is a unit of measurement used in many role-playing games (RPGs) and role-playing video games to quantify a player character's progression through the game." From wikipedia, the same place you got your definition of experience.

Oct 8, 2015, 20:1510/08/15
Oct 8, 2015, 20:16(edited)
09/19/14

TheElitePhantom said:

Gorgo said:

what is stupid you ask that you agree with every change better or worse...but everytime for you is BETTER for other players WORSE

How is it worse for other players? Please explain.

i didnt say this update is worse pointing out that even things that are worse are BETTER for you. 

regarding this is crap. If someone lets say lvl 70 wanna join your coal. and you think well he is experienced to come so far so we would accept him. But now he can be n00b with cash will even liberate with def and you take in old coalition player like that. Experience points are there to show how player is experienced not if pardon me IDIOT with cash that wanna be lvl 70 but knows shit about how to do things in game 
Oct 8, 2015, 20:1710/08/15
11/12/14
Gorgo said:

i didnt say this update is worse pointing out that even things that are worse are BETTER for you. 

regarding this is crap. If someone lets say lvl 70 wanna join your coal. and you think well he is experienced to come so far so we would accept him. But now he can be n00b with cash will even liberate with def and you take in old coalition player like that. Experience points are there to show how player is experienced not if pardon me IDIOT with that wanna be lvl 70 but knows shit about how to do things in game 
He could have been a level 70 new player with cash even before you could buy levels.
Oct 8, 2015, 20:1910/08/15
09/19/14
TheElitePhantom said:

Gorgo said:

regarding this is crap. If someone lets say lvl 70 wanna join your coal. and you think well he is experienced to come so far so we would accept him. But now he can be n00b with cash will even liberate with def and you take in old coalition player like that. Experience points are there to show how player is experienced not if pardon me IDIOT with that wanna be lvl 70 but knows shit about how to do things in game 
He could have been a level 70 new player with cash even before you could buy levels.
but before player like that was seen on at least one of Rankings. If he did persians heavilly you noticed him there. If he was attacked on DEF if he attacked no Off and so on
Oct 8, 2015, 20:2510/08/15
11/12/14
Gorgo said:

but before player like that was seen on at least one of Rankings. If he did persians heavilly you noticed him there. If he was attacked on DEF if he attacked no Off and so on
He could have bought his way into rankings or he could get there with actual skill.
Oct 8, 2015, 20:5810/08/15
09/08/14

TheElitePhantom said:

Uncle Junior said:

It's a game tradition. All games with levels call it experience.

Edit: You're confusing experience with experience points. "An experience point (often abbreviated to Exp or XP) is a unit of measurement used in many role-playing games (RPGs) and role-playing video games to quantify a player character's progression through the game." From wikipedia, the same place you got your definition of experience.

You idiot, "to quantify a player character's progression through the game." You progressed jack shit if you buy them, thats not progress

Oct 8, 2015, 21:0410/08/15
11/12/14

It is progress to go from level 1 to level 10.

Also, experience points are a quantity. Experience/skill is a quality. To be clear, you're buying the quantity, which has no relationship to the quality.
Oct 8, 2015, 21:0910/08/15
09/08/14

Thank you for all the PVP, earned 15k pvp from infinity. As a polemarch its your duty to boost morale inside the coalition, believe me they will need it when they come online. Now thats some good quality experience ;)

Btw you have a long few weeks ahead of you, I will show you all the wrong aspects of this game, just to convince you why they are so wrong. From politicals to city hopping, etc.
Oct 8, 2015, 21:1310/08/15
11/12/14
Why not discuss them on the forums?
Oct 8, 2015, 21:1610/08/15
09/08/14
Because I tried and not really convincing. Besides I have nothing else to do, leonidas and his pack of spineless mods has ruined my game. Ball is in my court now, time to ruin yours with the stuff you defend.
Oct 8, 2015, 21:2210/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

I have to completely agree with the negative feedback presented here.

In fact, this is the last straw - I quit.  Plarium, you can delete my level 72 account while it still means something.  I'm done with one of the worst game experiences I've ever had.  Plarium is the worst.

Some of us have a theory.

We believe this game is actually some college kid's psychology thesis.  Think about it.

(S)he creates a game where 99.99% of the players are each other's enemy.  Then, (s)he sets the rules so the bullies get the best rewards.  Finally, (s)he slowly take things away (such as GP's on Divine Quests) to see how much abuse people will take and continue playing the game.  To date I have recorded 17 things Plarium have taken from the game that used to be free.

If our little psychology student is progressing in her paper, she is now introducing fairy magic (moving your city) and hierarchy magic (by moving up your level) to see if the rats will continue to take it.

I, for one, will not.

Oct 8, 2015, 21:2810/08/15
11/12/14

Uncle Junior said:

Because I tried and not really convincing. Besides I have nothing else to do, leonidas and his pack of spineless mods has ruined my game. Ball is in my court now, time to ruin yours with the stuff you defend.

Try harder.

Kris5225, feel free to share those 17 things, preferably in a different thread. There's a legitimate reason for all of the changes, and it's not profits.

Oct 8, 2015, 21:3110/08/15
Oct 9, 2015, 11:37(edited)
09/08/14

Ha Kris well said, this is exactly the reason of why I will show you all the wrongs of the game Phantom. Because I am tired of begging for our members to not quit the game. I am playing sparta just because I made a promise that I wont leave yet. But we lost so many members due to the recent BS changes, and exactly those changes I will use against you :)

Dont worry, your city is safe as is mine, but your members will have a real real hard time, as did mine before they finally left.

EDIT:

TheElitePhantom said:

Try harder.

Never argue with an idiot because they pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

So no, I will not try harder, I will demostrate. Why resisting a little demostration? After all, you defended this stuff on the forums.

Oct 8, 2015, 21:3510/08/15
11/12/14

Are you sure they didn't leave for different reasons, like getting bored of the game? Correlation isn't quite causality.

I quit my coalition, leave them alone. You have absolutely no reason to go after them.
Oct 8, 2015, 21:3610/08/15
11/12/14
Uncle Junior said:

TheElitePhantom said:

Try harder.

Never argue with an idiot because they pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

So no, I will not try harder, I will demostrate. Why resisting a little demostration?

This isn't arguing. This is debating. Recognize my stance as I do yours.
Oct 8, 2015, 21:3810/08/15
09/08/14
Oh no no, you defended this updates. They left because of the changes, believe me. I had long talks with many of them. I told you, your city is safe, as I had to explain and have loss of members, so will you.
Oct 8, 2015, 21:3910/08/15
11/12/14
They never thought to share their concerns?
Oct 8, 2015, 21:4410/08/15
11/12/14
I remember Dave's and Martoru's posts, but I'm not aware of any other Terminators posting on the forums. There's no coalition tag on the forums, so I probably read their posts without realizing it.