Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Apr 30, 2017, 23:4304/30/17
Apr 30, 2017, 23:49(edited)
07/01/15

Dracos said:

Jiricek said:

I see that spam is not punished by admins here...

News from clash with cowards is that they asked their allies to attract our attention... the united states and another 2 coalitions members attacked us...

If you read whole this novel, you will in short find this :
- coward attack from 3 Athenas on much weaker member of my coalition (she gave no reason them)
- my member picks the strongest of them for her revange (slow and painful:-)
- whole Athena coalition attacks my member and asks even another 2 coalitions
- my member starts raiding their sieges and raids some attackers
- Athenas Heg threatens me that I have to betray my member or they attack me
- they all attack me (hundreds of attacks)
- I start raiding their sieges and raid 2 of them
- they start using spam (about thousand) attacks on me (remind that my coal member still focus only on that 1 initial attacker)
- we used some spam attacks on them to make them to stop their spam
- they started spreading lies (like that we are sending spam)
- cowards try to involve other coalitions (Athena II, Rebels, The United States and others) to free their hands

So we will find that the truth is you guys used some spam to stop Athena from spamming attacks but they also spread the lie that you guys spam attacked. Can you at least try to not look like you have double-digit IQ? Do you not see the contradiction and how it makes you look so bad in this situation? Just show some proof of those spam attacks from Athena just like they did showing you guys sending spam attacks. You also seem to not realize that at this point you are at war with Athena and as a result their allies as well, they've offered you a way to end hostilities but you rejected the offer and must accept the consequences of such an action. I realize it may seem like I'm with Athena but it's hard not to be on their side when someone is so horrendously bad at trying to paint someone in a bad light. Show some proof that any of your claims are true besides your words and those of your allies who would logically have your back.

welll...., i guess Dracos..., you like everyone i speak to are confused...,

easiest is to also put a jav in our player's city...

it never dies.....

and you will see the daily attacks too..., like many others there....

daily.... loads... x sword ones.....

and then they cry here....

but wont stop...

and dont like retaliation....

just want to keep spamming and we should not have reaction...

really a waste to try speak to brain dead players....

i understand now why they are alone....

i think no coalition would put up with their arguments....lol

anyway....

lets wait for the rainbow comments from the hege...:)

urghhh....

yawn!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

May 1, 2017, 15:4705/01/17
May 1, 2017, 15:49(edited)
07/01/15

lol.....and its 5 months later.......

insane and funny...:)

and then complain here.... about people attacking them....

surely if you make your bed..., you should be prepared to sleep in it???

thats even more funny!!!

May 1, 2017, 15:5205/01/17
09/17/15
Lordbass said:

thats even more funny!!!

lordbass stop bullying people :(. hahaha 
May 2, 2017, 05:1605/02/17
07/01/15

VodkaRedBull said:

Lordbass said:

thats even more funny!!!

lordbass stop bullying people :(. hahaha 

urghh vodka.....,

i just cannot stop attacking .....

its like a virus got hold of me!!!!!!

must attack jiricek......

May 2, 2017, 19:4005/02/17
09/17/15
you are such a bully :( 
May 2, 2017, 22:1205/02/17
07/01/15
May 3, 2017, 04:4805/03/17
09/17/15
hahaha this horseek poor guy ! 
May 3, 2017, 09:5305/03/17
03/16/16

Man, i find this pretty insane. I started this whole thing by spying on Horseek (when i was on a raid run using my pool of randomness, i jumped like 5 times before i ended up near horseek and it was totally not me moving deliberately near her to raid/spy or w/e you think the reason was it was totally random, as i raided everything in my vicinity every time i did a jump)  then i spied on her learned she had all of her defense out (during a 2,2x pvp event) but it was to much for me to handle alone. I didn't jump again seeing i found a good target for points. 

I waited til the next day and then i  gave her cords to coalition chat to see if anyone with some bigger numbers could do the first attack and i could pick up the rest, so that i wouldn't take big casualties to my army. Boldeagle came to my rescue and so the attack was on the way. I mean we only did this for pvp points, anyone stupid enough to have their army out during a pvp event and not even withdrawing that army after you are spied on by 1k scouts and the attacker sees your whole defense... i mean how stupid can you get, unless you think you have sufficient amount of defense to defend against any attacker or that the gain from the attack on you will benefit you in the best way. i just don't understand why she would leave her army out another day when the enemy have seen your force. THIS IS THE TRUTH. 

Then horseek goes mental at boldeagle for wiping her army (during pvp event... i mean how can you complain. Play smart) and starts sending spam attacks  ect ect. you all seen this lol. After that it escalated because of the       ?mental breakdown? she got from loosing her army, and they went to forums. Using harsh words and lies to try and discredit Athena.

The whole thing is super childish and just shows you how immature the players from Evolution coalition is. They cant take a hit or a loss. 

IT DON'T MATTER WHO ATTACKED YOU. 

if you keep playing like a stupid kid you will always loose your army.

I have been attacked many times without notice during pvp events, going to forum just because you choose to stay in a small coalition and then whine because some members of a bigger coalition attack you is just the lowest of the low. It's a GAME and you know what the old saying goes like.  "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen"

from own experience i was farmed by HOB players for 2 months, i didn't go to forums to try and discredit their name. Yes, i did not have a chance to defend against them, yes i lost my army, yes i retaliated with spam attacks, but i stopped quickly because it gave me nothing, and my army was already lost. They quit attacking me when i stopped attacking them...

And jirikcek you are trying to say you are hurting Athena and making us weaker,  you don't have a clue to the reality of which you live in.

Just my 2 cents. 

Athena forever!

Onyko.

May 3, 2017, 10:3105/03/17
09/17/15

Why take HOB players for example :'( 

we are very nice actually
May 3, 2017, 10:5205/03/17
03/16/16

@Vodkaredbull 

That was during the time HoB was going for the nr 1 ranking my friend :) Nothing wrong with that. Things have changed from that time. I dont have anything against any hobbits :P :) 
May 3, 2017, 12:0705/03/17
01/27/15
VodkaRedBull said:

I have had the opportunity to play with Hob members on server 2 and yes, all have been awesome people.  I think every coalition for the most part, have great people playing, we just don't speak to each other to know that.  
May 3, 2017, 14:0405/03/17
09/17/15
RIX said:

VodkaRedBull said:

I have had the opportunity to play with Hob members on server 2 and yes, all have been awesome people.  I think every coalition for the most part, have great people playing, we just don't speak to each other to know that.  
i know haha most off the athena people act nice also so far :) i was only jokin offcourse haha 
May 24, 2017, 08:0905/24/17
01/22/15

I am afraid that you still did not get it - he is on my revenge list...

All from my revenge list are sooner or later very sorry.

These who help him are just waiting, when I am finished with 1st coward...

He has already lost valuable resources and is quite blocked for some actions in game. Just a matter of time when I decide to finish him 

Lordbass said:

still not getting it ?

May 24, 2017, 22:5305/24/17
May 25, 2017, 11:16(edited)
01/27/15
horseek said:

I am afraid that you still did not get it - he is on my revenge list...

All from my revenge list are sooner or later very sorry.

These who help him are just waiting, when I am finished with 1st coward...

He has already lost valuable resources and is quite blocked for some actions in game. Just a matter of time when I decide to finish him 

Lordbass said:

still not getting it ?

He is suffering so bad because of you  
Aug 13, 2017, 08:1808/13/17
01/22/15

news are :

1) coward for revange run from me to the other end of map

2) cowards hired low level (all around 65) multiaccount spam coalition to keep me busy (spam attacks - over 100 yesterday)
Aug 13, 2017, 09:2208/13/17
Aug 13, 2017, 12:29(edited)
09/17/15

horseek said:

news are :

1) coward for revange run from me to the other end of map

2) cowards hired low level (all around 65) multiaccount spam coalition to keep me busy (spam attacks - over 100 yesterday)

may i recommend to you something they call :"a life"

Aug 13, 2017, 11:1408/13/17
01/27/15

VodkaRedBull said:

may i recommend to you something the call :"a life"

Best advice for her yet.  

Aug 24, 2017, 12:5808/24/17
09/24/15
i see why athena dropped the honor..
Aug 26, 2017, 02:2608/26/17
01/27/15
Jason the hooch said:

i see why athena dropped the honor..
Is that all you got?  Boring
Aug 26, 2017, 07:0308/26/17
09/24/15
careful rix,if im an original athena.very first pole,,poor maeve she would b crushed 2 see u all turn into a bunch of hob lovers & bullies!!