Athenas cowards...

78 Replies
Lordbass
9 April, 2017, 11:53 PM UTC

ALSO....


please blacklist me as you been threatening for a while now.... DO IT!!!!!


i cant read any more mails from you...


i would rather drink my bath water..!!!

UTC +0:00
RIX
10 April, 2017, 12:53 AM UTC
Remember kids.... everything we say is all lies.  
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Lordbass
10 April, 2017, 3:02 AM UTC

oh.., before i forget....


anyone also wanting to come see for yourself... you welcome to come see


we already have a few spectators in boldeagle's city from other coalitions..., watching to see who is lying...


you are free to send a Jav over to watch the spam attaks...


its true..:)


3 months later and they still come in daily from horseek ...come see for yourself..! 
UTC +0:00
VodkaRedBull
10 April, 2017, 7:29 AM UTC
Lordbass said:

oh.., before i forget....


anyone also wanting to come see for yourself... you welcome to come see


we already have a few spectators in boldeagle's city from other coalitions..., watching to see who is lying...


you are free to send a Jav over to watch the spam attaks...


its true..:)


3 months later and they still come in daily from horseek ...come see for yourself..! 

that meens he is persistent thats a good quality right 
UTC +10:00
RIX
10 April, 2017, 11:26 AM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:


that meens he is persistent thats a good quality right 
It's an amazing quality to have. Multiple 1 swordsman sieges daily is an admirable war strategy. 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
VodkaRedBull
10 April, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

RIX said:


VodkaRedBull said:



that meens he is persistent thats a good quality right 
It's an amazing quality to have. Multiple 1 swordsman sieges daily is an admirable war strategy. 

that it is tbh :P 

it drives you guys crazy right ?

i think its lame but psycological warfare it works :P


i guess i misspelled that word in so many ways hope you know what i meen haha
UTC +10:00
Lordbass
10 April, 2017, 5:20 PM UTC

sure its persistence.... and all the above..,


but then dont open this link on forum and complain about counter attacks...


just sleep in your bed you made for yourself...

UTC +0:00
VodkaRedBull
10 April, 2017, 5:48 PM UTC
Lordbass said:

sure its persistence.... and all the above..,


but then dont open this link on forum and complain about counter attacks...


just sleep in your bed you made for yourself...

treu story for sure 
UTC +10:00
Jiricek
10 April, 2017, 8:39 PM UTC

good to see how many cowards is in this game and how HEG intrique..


If you read whole this novel, you will in short find this :

- coward attack from 3 Athenas on much weaker member of my coalition (she gave no reason them)

- my member picks the strongest of them for her revange (slow and painful:-)

- whole Athena coalition attacks my member and asks even another 2 coalitions
- my member starts raiding their sieges and raids some attackers
- Athenas Heg threatens me that I have to betray my member or they attack me
- they all attack me (hundreds of attacks)
- I start raiding their sieges and raid 2 of them
- they start using spam (about thousand) attacks on me (remind that my coal member still focus only on that 1 initial attacker)
- we used some spam attacks on them to make them to stop their spam
- they started spreading lies (like that we are sending spam)

funny is that someone can write here to defend them...


I said to their Heg, when he pressed on me "do not bring your huge army to Afghanistan"... and he behaves like kid while his coalition becomes weaker (they lose a lot assassins, raids, sieges and other resources/benefits bouncing without effect).


So all is about crazy Athenas coalition who obviously thinks to be allowed all they want on smaller ones - and - we decided to show them that we can grow on fighting them while they become weaker...and weaker...and weaker...


UTC +0:00
horseek
10 April, 2017, 9:17 PM UTC

yeah exactly!


and no one is crying here - we are just warning your potential allies that helping you is helping to cowards.


Athenas have no sense for fair play - just attacking weaker, multiaccounts, lies,... who would ally this?...

UTC +0:00
RIX
10 April, 2017, 10:53 PM UTC
Remember, everything Athena coalition says are lies. 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Lordbass
12 April, 2017, 5:23 AM UTC

Jiricek said:


good to see how many cowards is in this game and how HEG intrique..


If you read whole this novel, you will in short find this :

- coward attack from 3 Athenas on much weaker member of my coalition (she gave no reason them)

- my member picks the strongest of them for her revange (slow and painful:-)

- whole Athena coalition attacks my member and asks even another 2 coalitions
- my member starts raiding their sieges and raids some attackers
- Athenas Heg threatens me that I have to betray my member or they attack me
- they all attack me (hundreds of attacks)
- I start raiding their sieges and raid 2 of them
- they start using spam (about thousand) attacks on me (remind that my coal member still focus only on that 1 initial attacker)
- we used some spam attacks on them to make them to stop their spam
- they started spreading lies (like that we are sending spam)

funny is that someone can write here to defend them...


I said to their Heg, when he pressed on me "do not bring your huge army to Afghanistan"... and he behaves like kid while his coalition becomes weaker (they lose a lot assassins, raids, sieges and other resources/benefits bouncing without effect).


So all is about crazy Athenas coalition who obviously thinks to be allowed all they want on smaller ones - and - we decided to show them that we can grow on fighting them while they become weaker...and weaker...and weaker...









YAWN......



UTC +0:00
fishdaddy55
13 April, 2017, 7:18 PM UTC
blah blah blah rolls eyes
Losing is not a option
UTC +8:00
Jiricek
15 April, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

news are that coalition Athena II joined cowards - do not quite understand why in this game are tolerated branch coalitions... it would be more reasonable to allow bigger coalitions...

UTC +0:00
Lordbass
15 April, 2017, 5:54 PM UTC

yawn......


and another few swords...... 1 at a time......



guess the hege loves colours..... but then they all seem a really bored bunch....


zzzzzz.......
UTC +0:00
Dracos
17 April, 2017, 9:41 PM UTC
Jesus christ is this situation a real pain in the ass to just spectate without having to do a facepalm into a brick wall. Like I couldn't care less about other coalitions but you need to be an extra special kind of stupid to see screenshots showing spam attacks and then say you don't spam attack. Then you accuse Athena of spam attacking but no evidence is provided except the almighty word of a stranger we know nothing about, like seriously? Also, who in their right mind would look at an UFC fighter and pick a fight with him over some boney guy? Like that requires some insane lack of self-preservation in order to pull off. You don't send your 1m offense to fight 10m defense, it's not cowardice but logic. Everything we have in this game required some kind of investment and to say that you should just go tossing it at someone with an either equal or greater force which would result in no real gain is simply idiotic. Remember I'm not for Athena nor the other side, I'm just against plain stupidity. 
UTC +5:00
terrytapp27
19 April, 2017, 4:52 AM UTC

Dracos said:


Jesus christ is this situation a real pain in the ass to just spectate without having to do a facepalm into a brick wall. Like I couldn't care less about other coalitions but you need to be an extra special kind of stupid to see screenshots showing spam attacks and then say you don't spam attack. Then you accuse Athena of spam attacking but no evidence is provided except the almighty word of a stranger we know nothing about, like seriously? Also, who in their right mind would look at an UFC fighter and pick a fight with him over some boney guy? Like that requires some insane lack of self-preservation in order to pull off. You don't send your 1m offense to fight 10m defense, it's not cowardice but logic. Everything we have in this game required some kind of investment and to say that you should just go tossing it at someone with an either equal or greater force which would result in no real gain is simply idiotic. Remember I'm not for Athena nor the other side, I'm just against plain stupidity. 
Ha Ha ~ Heya Dracos, I am surprised you could even follow this entire thread with any clarity. I could not. but yet I still agree with your opinion on what you just said. 

UTC -7:00
RIX
26 April, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Anyone want some spam?  We are selling lot's of it! 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Jiricek
27 April, 2017, 7:59 AM UTC

I see that spam is not punished by admins here...


News from clash with cowards is that they asked their allies to attract our attention... the united states and another 2 coalitions members attacked us...


If you read whole this novel, you will in short find this :
- coward attack from 3 Athenas on much weaker member of my coalition (she gave no reason them)
- my member picks the strongest of them for her revange (slow and painful:-)
- whole Athena coalition attacks my member and asks even another 2 coalitions
- my member starts raiding their sieges and raids some attackers
- Athenas Heg threatens me that I have to betray my member or they attack me
- they all attack me (hundreds of attacks)
- I start raiding their sieges and raid 2 of them
- they start using spam (about thousand) attacks on me (remind that my coal member still focus only on that 1 initial attacker)
- we used some spam attacks on them to make them to stop their spam
- they started spreading lies (like that we are sending spam)
- cowards try to involve other coalitions (Athena II, Rebels, The United States and others) to free their hands

UTC +0:00
Lordbass
27 April, 2017, 10:16 AM UTC

yawn.......

the history is boring...and everyone has read it a few times already hege..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so????


still not getting it ?

stop your player spamming athena.., and it all goes away....


oh wait!!...


i forgot..., you cannot control Horseek.!!... and cause of what happened 5 months ago..,

she is allowed to just keep spamming for ever till end of days....

with no retaliation?...

of course..:)

she runs your coalition.... or maybe she is you...who cares....


so while she keeps spamming...

it goes on....

for how long you might ask?...

why dont you ask her....

have fun.....

and stop repeating history from 4......,or is it 5 months ago here....

look to the future...

if you can... and try and fix that.....

if you cant see it....



all other comments here are from people laughing at you...,






its really pathetic....



yawn........zzzzzzzzzzz

UTC +0:00
1667429 users registered; 34020 topics; 253931 post; our newest member:valeeva.oksana