When do Reward Packs appear?

When do Reward Packs appear?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 15, 2017, 19:3403/15/17
11/05/15
with regards to the original question, I sometimes experience a delay in the reward packs appearing as well, not all the time every time but it has happened to me in the past, its no big deal to me as I log on daily anyway and you have I think 48 hours to collect them? 
Mar 15, 2017, 20:0103/15/17
09/16/15

I never noticed any delay, but I also never claim it right after the coalition mission ends thought...

Mar 15, 2017, 20:3703/15/17
10/09/14

Nuno Paiva said:

I never noticed any delay, but I also never claim it right after the coalition mission ends thought...

Nuno Paiva I told you before and i ll tell it to you now again,, Its start getting bored this phrase you use always... """"I didnt notice....""""" 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/36599_whats-wrong-with-persian-positions---/ 

Alyona please teach him some other English words except ''I didnt notice''...

Mar 15, 2017, 22:2803/15/17
09/16/15

Dorieas said:

Nuno Paiva said:

Nuno Paiva I told you before and i ll tell it to you now again,, Its start getting bored this phrase you use always... """"I didnt notice....""""" 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/36599_whats-wrong-with-persian-positions---/ 

Alyona please teach him some other English words except ''I didnt notice''...

I don't know what your problem is, I'm just being honest, didn't notice anything, simple.

Mar 15, 2017, 22:4903/15/17
10/09/14

Nuno Paiva said:

I don't know what your problem is, I'm just being honest, didn't notice anything, simple.

I dont have problem with you as I dont know you as a player and we never attack each other on the game... But i have problem when a player make a statement about bugs you always said, -I didnt notice that...

You need to play the game to notice bugs... 

Do you think I m spenting time on forum to fighting with you? No! I spent time on forum cos I love this game and I want to help we improve this game...
Mar 15, 2017, 22:5203/15/17
09/16/15

I play this game too, and we are not fighting, just talking, i even asked my coalition members about this possible bug, and all the answers so far are all the same, no one realized anything...

I just shared what i´m currently witnessing, thats all.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2017, 13:1803/16/17
09/17/15
Dorieas said:

I dont have problem with you as I dont know you as a player and we never attack each other on the game... But i have problem when a player make a statement about bugs you always said, -I didnt notice that...

You need to play the game to notice bugs... 

Do you think I m spenting time on forum to fighting with you? No! I spent time on forum cos I love this game and I want to help we improve this game...
There are many bugs, that require certain environment and circumstances to be noticed. And not all players can reproduce them. Of course, it would be awesome if all bugs were easy to reproduce on any account. Fixing them would take much less time then  How do you think?
Mar 16, 2017, 20:4503/16/17
02/27/17

Nuno Paiva said:

What I discovered is that the reward packs are placed in your market not at the end of the coalition mission, but as soon as they are earned, while the mission is still ongoing.

The result is, if you look for them after the mission ends, but already collected them during the mission (perhaps thinking they were from the previous mission), you may think you're not getting them, even though you already have.
Mar 16, 2017, 23:2103/16/17
11/17/16
Ike said:

Nuno Paiva said:

What I discovered is that the reward packs are placed in your market not at the end of the coalition mission, but as soon as they are earned, while the mission is still ongoing.

The result is, if you look for them after the mission ends, but already collected them during the mission (perhaps thinking they were from the previous mission), you may think you're not getting them, even though you already have.
Yes I have been told the exact same thing many times Ike. Many of my teammates did the same when the missions first started and they were complaining but once I explained to them what really happened they didn't complain again. The packages appear in the market right after every tier of the coalition mission ends. And you can claim them immediately.
Mar 16, 2017, 23:2203/16/17
11/17/16

morteeee said:

with regards to the original question, I sometimes experience a delay in the reward packs appearing as well, not all the time every time but it has happened to me in the past, its no big deal to me as I log on daily anyway and you have I think 48 hours to collect them? 

It has never come to my attention truth be told. I am going to ask around though if this has happened to friends etc.

The time that you have to collect them is 72 hours. 
Mar 16, 2017, 23:3003/16/17
Mar 16, 2017, 23:31(edited)

Xena said:

morteeee said:

It has never come to my attention truth be told. I am going to ask around though if this has happened to friends etc.

The time that you have to collect them is 72 hours. 

Afraid I cannot corroborate any delay in reward packs appearing in the market either, which is not to say that this is not occurring for some players. It would be interesting to understand under which conditions this is happening, if indeed it is.

Regards
P.

May 20, 2017, 15:1405/20/17

Hi, I'm going to ask you a question if I'm not up when an event is over when I get the prize

May 20, 2017, 18:1105/20/17
May 20, 2017, 18:12(edited)
04/13/16
bodigeza said:

Hi, I'm going to ask you a question if I'm not up when an event is over when I get the prize

Hy , if i'm not mistaken , when u are online  and you go to events tab to colect  it  if it's tournament u participate   , for the mission  coallition  you have maximum three days to collect from market/ special  
May 20, 2017, 19:3005/20/17

bodigeza said:

If you are referring to tournaments, rewards are collected by clicking the "Finish" button for the completed event, if you mean coalition missions, rewards are added to the Market (Misc. > Special) as soon as the threshholds are reached.

Cheers
P.