WHATS WRONG WITH PERSIAN POSITIONS???

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 8, 2017, 18:0803/08/17
10/09/14

Since 20 of September I took my last payout 13 k M, Peltasts and 2,6 k Agema from lvl 141 Def Position, i had downgrade almost:

400 small offence P.P. lvl 5 - lvl 60, 

80 medium P.P. offence lvl 61 - lvl 90, 

60 medium P.P defence lvl 82 - lvl 101,

25 high P.P offence lvl 101 - lvl 105,

15 high P.P defence lvl 101 - lvl 120, 

1 P.P defence lvl 142, 

loosing twice and maybe more in resources from my last payout and still Xerxes give me back the minimum army 20% - 30%...

Is that correct or after Raid bugs you start the Persian bugs to the players you dont like in Plarium???

Its more easy to sent me an email and explain me that Mr Dorieas your shoes are smelling, we dont like you here, change socks and game and good luck to yr life...
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 8, 2017, 21:5803/08/17
10/09/14
Nuno Paiva said:

I did not notice any issue on PP's, and i´m sure Plarium does not treats customer differently.
If you feel something is wrong, please contact our support team... here is the link > https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

Explain then why Xerxes doesnt pay me... Its more then 40 million army he owns me...
Mar 9, 2017, 00:2103/09/17
10/09/14

By the way you are the same Moderator you didnt notice the Raid bugs, but finally a lot of people confirm it... You are the same Moderator you didnt notice the boat trick bugs but finally another three person confirm it, and now you are the same Moderator you didnt notice any PP bugs but checking similar posts I find a lot of people moaning about...

And my poor brain is wondering??? Is anytime. somehow did you notice anything wrong on this game or the God Morpheus (The Greek ancient God of Dreams) still keeps you in his hang???

And why to bother Plarium Support about that??? All the stories I heard, that P.S.  have help no one so far,,, I have a young members lvl 39 in my coal. one month and half now he is trying to expand his city but he cant (and finally he ll quit the game) cos one bug do not refresh his private events and his coal mission... Every time he is txting P.S, the useless they txt him back that the problem it ll be fixed next week,,, They pass 6 weeks now and the prob is still exists... Anyway, I m sure you didnt notice that...  As I m sure you ll never notice any other bugs comes in the future... 

Everything quite in the Western Front... 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 9, 2017, 08:5803/09/17
09/17/15
Dorieas said:

Explain then why Xerxes doesnt pay me... Its more then 40 million army he owns me...
Please remember that the rewards are not guaranteed, their size is random, and the potential reward you can actually receive may differ from your expectations.
Mar 9, 2017, 10:2103/09/17
10/09/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Please remember that the rewards are not guaranteed, their size is random, and the potential reward you can actually receive may differ from your expectations.

That means doesnt exist anymore to invest on Xerxes... Maybe you can take never back yr army you invest... Then why you leave players to go like the sheeps for slaughttering to play Xerxes??? Players they need to know that... Thanks, finally you let us know Xerxes doesnt pay always the army you invest... Appreciate about the help... 

Ladies and Gentleman,  fellow warriors of Sparta, as you can read above all that years , Plarium feed as lies about Xerxes payouts... For yr own good stop play Xerxes...
Mar 10, 2017, 11:0103/10/17
09/17/15
Dorieas said:

That means doesnt exist anymore to invest on Xerxes... Maybe you can take never back yr army you invest... Then why you leave players to go like the sheeps for slaughttering to play Xerxes??? Players they need to know that... Thanks, finally you let us know Xerxes doesnt pay always the army you invest... Appreciate about the help... 

Ladies and Gentleman,  fellow warriors of Sparta, as you can read above all that years , Plarium feed as lies about Xerxes payouts... For yr own good stop play Xerxes...
PPs have never been something clear and reliable. It's a part of a gameplay that is non-essential. Only you can choose whether to play PPs or not :) 
Mar 15, 2017, 00:5603/15/17
01/27/15
That's not true. They were precise and very reliable for years.  And doreas you are correct, they are not paying out again. I faced the same issue, paid back the bank and over 40% interest on top and cannot get a payout. I quit them. i have no equiptment to break anymopre
Mar 15, 2017, 09:0503/15/17
09/17/15
RIX said:

That's not true. They were precise and very reliable for years.  And doreas you are correct, they are not paying out again. I faced the same issue, paid back the bank and over 40% interest on top and cannot get a payout. I quit them. i have no equiptment to break anymopre
Sorry to hear that. But maybe you're right, sometimes it's better to take a break from PPs and concentrate on other game features :)
Mar 15, 2017, 20:3603/15/17
10/09/14

RIX said:

Sorry to hear that. But maybe you're right, sometimes it's better to take a break from PPs and concentrate on other game features :)
And who is gonna give back the army we invest??? And why you dont tell the players that from before, so we arent loosing our time??? That is a serious issue about the reliable status between players and Plarium... And thats not answer especially from a PR Manager... 
Mar 16, 2017, 13:1903/16/17
09/17/15

Dorieas said:

And who is gonna give back the army we invest??? And why you dont tell the players that from before, so we arent loosing our time??? That is a serious issue about the reliable status between players and Plarium... And thats not answer especially from a PR Manager... 

I'm not a PR manager, I'm a Community manager :) 

As for the PPs, we never told our players that it's an essential part of a gameplay. They have always been optional. Nobody's forcing you to play them. And we have this information included in our FAQ, that can be found here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/34287_faq---check-this-thread-before-posting/

Mar 16, 2017, 22:2803/16/17
05/07/16

Dorieas said:

I'm not a PR manager, I'm a Community manager :) 

As for the PPs, we never told our players that it's an essential part of a gameplay. They have always been optional. Nobody's forcing you to play them. And we have this information included in our FAQ, that can be found here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/34287_faq---check-this-thread-before-posting/

You need to do better than that, Alyona
Mar 16, 2017, 22:5903/16/17
11/17/16

That's a pretty recent payout from one of my friends who knows how to play PP. Almost 200M in resources so I wouldn't really say that PP's don't give good payouts anymore.

195127190 resources to be exact!

Unless you don't consider that a good payout.

Mar 16, 2017, 23:1703/16/17
11/17/16

Some more good payouts.

An impressive one 238349512 in resources.

A very good payout on level 160 worth 151072620 resources.

170716571 resources in level 161 here.

203402200 in resources in an offensive 146 level position.

215646352 in resources on level 157.

I can find many more great payouts if you would like.

PP continue to pay and that's a fact. You just need to find the mechanism and you will get a good payout.

After all if you think it's not worth it don't play PP! 

Mar 17, 2017, 00:5003/17/17
10/09/14

Hi Xena... Thanks for the shots but I had some better payouts then that,,, Since my biggest last payout on September Xerxes never pay me back the double and plus  resources I spent in his bank... According that you need to spent the resources of yr last payout plus 10-20 % till the next payout I m wondering why I spent till now 480 m resources and Xerxes ignore me??? 

Mar 17, 2017, 01:0803/17/17
10/09/14

Alyona thanks for the link but thats for the newbies... Apologies if I call you PR Manager and not Community Manager... One of the duties of Community Manager is to educate clients and coworkers... Now If you think that link you txt me it ll helps me, then I surrender to your hands...   Eternal fascinated with yr assisatance...

Mar 17, 2017, 01:2603/17/17
10/09/14

By the way Xena one of my members who read the posts he refered that and he ask me what are those owls on the shots and why those owls are not appear to us??? What can i tell to him??? Cos one of my bad bad members he add an interesting answer what are those owls are... 

I know curiosity kill the cat but .... meow....
Mar 17, 2017, 09:2803/17/17
09/17/15
GLP said:
You need to do better than that, Alyona
Maybe you have some exact questions? Ask them and I'll see if I can give an answer and add it to the FAQ :)
Mar 17, 2017, 09:2903/17/17
09/17/15
Dorieas said:

Alyona thanks for the link but thats for the newbies... Apologies if I call you PR Manager and not Community Manager... One of the duties of Community Manager is to educate clients and coworkers... Now If you think that link you txt me it ll helps me, then I surrender to your hands...   Eternal fascinated with yr assisatance...

Dorieas, I agree that there's not much info given about PPs. Maybe there's some specific information you'd like to know? (Besides mechanics, formulas and numbers) Just give me the list of questions and I'll see what I can add to the FAQ :)
Mar 17, 2017, 09:3303/17/17
09/17/15
Dorieas said:

By the way Xena one of my members who read the posts he refered that and he ask me what are those owls on the shots and why those owls are not appear to us??? What can i tell to him??? Cos one of my bad bad members he add an interesting answer what are those owls are... 

I know curiosity kill the cat but .... meow....
Those owls are a part of a new feature that was released on FB servers. It allows you to get different bonuses from your General. But we're not ready to implement this feature on plarium.com, as we need to do some improvements to the server first.
Mar 17, 2017, 10:5603/17/17
10/09/14

That owls they appear only for one day and Plarium take it back... I think was middle or end of January... The dates of the shots was 5 days ago... And not only for one day but between 07/03 - 13/03... I m a daily long hour player and I ll notice the owls if ll appear those days... There in another post I have shot from Ioannis Tsamantanis from the same days with Xena's shots and the owls they arent appear to his shot... 

Please we arent eating stupent grass here,, We prefer steaks or ribs on BBQ,,,