All Categories

New: General's Equipment Ascension

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

New: General's Equipment Ascension

Archons,

Those clever Athenians have devised a potent new substance: Oils of Ascension!

Use Oils of Ascension to ascend your General's Equipment Items and unlock Ascension Bonuses. An Ascension Bonus will increase the combat statistics of your Units on top of the Bonus already provided by an Equipment Item.

Oils of Ascension come in two grades: Standard and Superior. When you ascend an Equipment Item with a Standard Oil, this will unlock an Ascension Bonus of a random amount between 1% and 8%. Superior Oils, meanwhile, can unlock a Bonus of between 5% and 15%.

Bear in mind that, in order to Ascend an Equipment Item, it must be in your Permanent Inventory or equipped on your General. You must also possess the required number of Pieces.

Oils of Ascension can be found in the Coalition Shop, where you can acquire them in exchange for Coalition Gold. Remember, the Coalition Shop is available to players at Level 40 or higher.

Benefit from this new Hellenic science – acquire Oils of Ascension to bolster the power of your General!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
May 15, 2023, 11:2605/15/23
KatiaModerator
Jun 18, 2023, 16:5206/18/23
01/31/18
hawkair

hello Dear Daria

the description was:

"Superior Oils, meanwhile, can unlock a Bonus of between 5% and 15%. "

Could you please explain how in my case applying Superior Oils 3 times gave me just 5% boost?

The quoted sentence is still true of course but I reasonably assumed that I would get a random number between 5 and 15.

i

There are only 2 pictures because for the third oil I reapplied it hoping to get a better result but it was still the same 5%.

I am not buying any more oils until this matter is clarified

Archon, it is not complicated. The % of the oils  cannot accumulate, so with every oil we open, there is always a chance to get the same % of what we have already equipped, so we will lose its coins in vain, but there is also a chance to get the highest percentage which is a 15%.  Plus we can get only 3 oils for each unit, and we will be able to get more after the labors reset, which is every 28 days, so use them wisely. That's all. 

i

KatiaModerator
Jun 18, 2023, 17:0906/18/23
01/31/18
Invictus

since you can't stack bonuses from oils you are basically buying air, if say for instance you have a 10% bonus activated you are spending 12 gold each time in  hopes of getting higher than that and if you don't you just flushed your 12 gold down the toilet. there was no explanation given that oils can't be stacked so some got a superior oil and got say 10% then bought a standard oil hoping to get the other 5% and stack it to max it at 15%. congratulations you just wasted your hard earned gold to get NOTHING!!!

I'm really sorry archon that you lost your coins in vain.  Yes,  I got 2 times the same percentage, and I lost my coins in vain, but it is because they were designed like this, so there will be a  balance in the power of each player. As no one can buy the coins, no spenders and big spenders will have the very same chance in oils percentage, and this is good🙂

Feb 4, 2024, 21:4902/04/24
01/07/18

Does applying an ascension oil to general equipment impart a permanent bonus (or at least till applying another ascension oil changes the bonus) or is it single use only, for one battle, session or day or whatever?

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 5, 2024, 16:2002/05/24
10/31/22
Elf

Does applying an ascension oil to general equipment impart a permanent bonus (or at least till applying another ascension oil changes the bonus) or is it single use only, for one battle, session or day or whatever?

Hi, Archon! Yes, you are correct that the bonus that General Equipment receives is permanent until you apply an oil that gives a higher bonus than the previous one to the same equipment. This will continue until you receive the maximum bonus 💪