All Categories

New Guardians Have Arrived

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

New Guardians Have Arrived

Archons,

Fragment Guardians are here!

To get these new Guardians, you will need to apply Fragmentary Summoning Bonds after you have collected the required number of Guardian Fragments. Guardian Fragments can be purchased at the Coalition Shop.

The new Guardians are as follows:

1. Tagos
Boosts the Offensive statistics of Champion Units

2. Phronimos
Boosts the Defensive statistics of Champion Units

3. Episkopos
Increases Resources gathering speed at Emporia

4. Kosmeter
Boosts Unit Offense statistics in a limited number of Offensive PvP battles per day.

You can activate these Guardians by navigating to the Vault subtab in the City tab of the Guardians window.

Keep in mind that Fragment Guardians do not affect the Dominant Affinity of your City, although these Guardians still have Affinities.

What’s more, Fragment Guardians cannot accompany your armies into battle and cannot be stunned, but they can be sent to attack the Warlords, Overlords, and Challengers.

Start collecting Guardian Fragments now, and add these new Guardians to your Collection!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
May 15, 2023, 11:2605/15/23
Jun 5, 2023, 11:3706/05/23
09/10/15

seguimos sin saber que va a pasr con los nuevos guardianes, creo que ya ha quedado claro que de la forma que esta actualmente tardaremos unos 20 años en conseguirlos. van a hacer algun cambio? tienen previsto  hacer algo?  creo que por cortesia nos merecemos una respuesta

DariaCommunity Manager
Jun 6, 2023, 10:0106/06/23
10/31/22

I see your thoughts, Archon. Thanks for sharing because it's helping us understand the overall picture, considering various comments. Getting these Guardians is not an ordinary task, but it is doable. As I have already mentioned, our team is investigating this, and your comments have been collected. As soon as we have any updates, it will be known 🙌

Oct 29, 2023, 15:2610/29/23
01/27/15

I still have none of these guardians. Impossible to get. has anyone else gotten one?

KatiaModerator
Oct 29, 2023, 18:5710/29/23
01/31/18
IIIRIXIII

I still have none of these guardians. Impossible to get. has anyone else gotten one?

Hello Archon. Yes, I saw players getting purple and orange fragment guardians, but I'm playing on the Plarium Play FB version. I don't know about the main server version. We need to get the 3 fragments after the 28-day coalition shop's reset, as we can purchase only 3 fragments  every 28 days reset, and we need 10 fragments to complete the fragmentary bond, no matter if you are a coiner, or not. Lately, I saw 3 players posting their orange PVP (Kosmeter) fragment guardian. I wish I could have it, but I got a purple defense fragment guardian instead🙂 Eventualy, we will get them all. We just need time😉

Nov 25, 2023, 11:2011/25/23
01/07/23

Hello everyone . Fragmentary guardians are not worth the effort and time that will be spent on them. The bonuses they give are very small. Don't waste your time and your efforts on them. The mountain gave birth to a mouse 

KatiaModerator
Nov 30, 2023, 14:5011/30/23
01/31/18
Diehard

Hello everyone . Fragmentary guardians are not worth the effort and time that will be spent on them. The bonuses they give are very small. Don't waste your time and your efforts on them. The mountain gave birth to a mouse 

Hello Archon. There are varius fragment guardians that give a plus % of what the regular guardians can give. Let's say that the Fragment guardians cooperate with the regular guardians. The golden coins is the new currency of the game, like the drachmas and the denarii, so, what will the players do with the extra golden coins? If we keep in mind that we can purchase only 3 fragments every 28 days, what the players will do with their extra golden coins, if they do not spend them on the Fragments? Frankly, I like very much the fragment guardians, even though we need a lot of weeks to get even 1. So, the coiners and the no coiners have the same chances to get a fragment guardian. 

i

Dec 1, 2023, 20:1812/01/23
01/07/23
Katia

Hello Archon. There are varius fragment guardians that give a plus % of what the regular guardians can give. Let's say that the Fragment guardians cooperate with the regular guardians. The golden coins is the new currency of the game, like the drachmas and the denarii, so, what will the players do with the extra golden coins? If we keep in mind that we can purchase only 3 fragments every 28 days, what the players will do with their extra golden coins, if they do not spend them on the Fragments? Frankly, I like very much the fragment guardians, even though we need a lot of weeks to get even 1. So, the coiners and the no coiners have the same chances to get a fragment guardian. 

i

Fronimos
Increases the defensive stats of champion units and does not affect abilities.  therefore,  the increase in the total attack is very small 

Tagos
Increases the attacking stats of champion units, but does not affect abilities.Therefore, the gain to the overall attack is very small 

And if you have few championship units, then there will be practically no increase. 

Dec 1, 2023, 20:2412/01/23
01/07/23
Katia

i

Cosmometer
Increases unit attack stats in a limited number of offensive PvP battles per day. The attack score is added to the total attack score, rather than multiplied by it. It turns out that they do not enhance the abilities of ordinary guardians and do not interact with them in any way 

KatiaModerator
Dec 2, 2023, 21:3312/02/23
01/31/18
Diehard

Cosmometer
Increases unit attack stats in a limited number of offensive PvP battles per day. The attack score is added to the total attack score, rather than multiplied by it. It turns out that they do not enhance the abilities of ordinary guardians and do not interact with them in any way 

Hello Archon.  I was never told that it multiplied. The Cosmetor is a fragment guardian for offensive PVP use,  but the developers added a restriction on it , so we can use it for only x battles each day, so the players who have it won't abuse the other players. I do hope that eventually will get this fragments guardian, as I'm an offensive player.                                     
   The Fragment guardians and the regular Guardians  work together for the same battle, so we get a plus of what we had only with the regular guardians, but only if we have them equipped to the right place in the Vault.  Let's say  if I  choose my offensive units and their champions, and my Lead javalineer to attack a city, with and without the vault guardian, my strength showed much higher with the equipped Tagos. So, the concussion is that the Vault guardians will give a plus on what our regular guardians can give.🙂

KatiaModerator
Dec 2, 2023, 21:5112/02/23
01/31/18

Plus, to prove my sayings here is the difference with and without my tagos Fragment guardian. Of course, every player has a different point of view, so it is up to every player to decide what is best for him or her. Have a nice game. 

i

i