All Categories

Some Price Changes

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Some Price Changes

Dear players,
Due to recent exchange rate fluctuations for such currencies as GBP, AUD, and CAD, we had to increase the prices of some of our in-game Offers.
This decision was necessary to ensure that we can continue to provide you with the best possible gaming experience.
We will continue to review our prices going forward and adjust them in line with global exchange rate changes.
Thanks for your understanding, and good luck on the battlefield!
Plarium 

Views
Comments
Mar 2, 2023, 12:1003/02/23
Mar 18, 2023, 21:0603/18/23
04/14/19

Hi Katia

Your comment about wages in real life is not relevant to the post - we all know this and understand.

I think you are missing the point a bit as I am guessing that although your English is good, it is not your first language.

I wasn't complaining about the real life price of packages in real currency (Roubles/Dollars etc) as I don't exactly spend much if anything. 

The sarcastic whinge was about my perception (rightly or wrongly) of a 25% inflationary increase in virtual costs (Gold/Drachma) of one particular item (Warrior Pass) and the percieved lack of increase of ingame (virtual) rewards which cost the company nothing.

The trouble with sarcasm (Plaese download Sarcasm v1.0 free from .gov.uk) is that it loses its impact if it has to be explained.

The post was intended to be amusing rather than anything else.

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 21, 2023, 16:2303/21/23
10/31/22
goatshagger

Hi Katia

Your comment about wages in real life is not relevant to the post - we all know this and understand.

I think you are missing the point a bit as I am guessing that although your English is good, it is not your first language.

I wasn't complaining about the real life price of packages in real currency (Roubles/Dollars etc) as I don't exactly spend much if anything. 

The sarcastic whinge was about my perception (rightly or wrongly) of a 25% inflationary increase in virtual costs (Gold/Drachma) of one particular item (Warrior Pass) and the percieved lack of increase of ingame (virtual) rewards which cost the company nothing.

The trouble with sarcasm (Plaese download Sarcasm v1.0 free from .gov.uk) is that it loses its impact if it has to be explained.

The post was intended to be amusing rather than anything else.

Thanks for your explanation, Archon! A good sense of humor prolongs life, indeed 💪 If you have any ideas and suggestions regarding our game, we are all ears. 

Jun 14, 2023, 12:5606/14/23
10/01/15

hi and hope all are well across sparta. as an english player and considering that the pound exchange rate to usd has increased quite a lot, can you please revise the prices accordingly

thanks

bobby

DariaCommunity Manager
Jun 19, 2023, 09:1106/19/23
10/31/22
Bobby HOH

hi and hope all are well across sparta. as an english player and considering that the pound exchange rate to usd has increased quite a lot, can you please revise the prices accordingly

thanks

bobby

Hi, Archon! Thank you for asking. Yes, everything is great in Sparta! 🤗

I understand your feeling regarding the exchange rate. The prices in the game depend on many factors that our team carefully analyzes and investigates. At the same time, they make sure that the game offerings are exciting and interesting 🙌

Feb 23, 2024, 13:1302/23/24
08/10/14

Gday all  ,  I have played for 14 years  ,  a 100%  increase ,   I wish my pension had gone up  that  much, and congrats to those who have seen their wages double.

It has however made me change my game , now offence , rarely ,  my city is well developed .  I make sure  I get bubbles  etc .  I have cut costs x 50% and play at a lower lvl .  I am not hot-headed  anymore .  Could any new players  meet the cost , no  as the climb up the ladder is simply is beyond  most ppl  ..  So look at the map  soooo  many dead cities that never go  beyond  25 - 40  lvl  ..  Sure I am an old man ,  without mature players  to teach  newbies, there would be no game .  Plarium dont price us out of the game or you will curtail any  growth and kill the golden goose ..                        Good luck all.

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 26, 2024, 10:5402/26/24
10/31/22
Jango B/G

Gday all  ,  I have played for 14 years  ,  a 100%  increase ,   I wish my pension had gone up  that  much, and congrats to those who have seen their wages double.

It has however made me change my game , now offence , rarely ,  my city is well developed .  I make sure  I get bubbles  etc .  I have cut costs x 50% and play at a lower lvl .  I am not hot-headed  anymore .  Could any new players  meet the cost , no  as the climb up the ladder is simply is beyond  most ppl  ..  So look at the map  soooo  many dead cities that never go  beyond  25 - 40  lvl  ..  Sure I am an old man ,  without mature players  to teach  newbies, there would be no game .  Plarium dont price us out of the game or you will curtail any  growth and kill the golden goose ..                        Good luck all.

Thank you for sharing your observations, Archon. Please be certain our team ensures that our players spend exciting and quality time in our game. All price changes result from a thorough and deliberate analysis of various factors, for example, exchange rate. However, all paid features are optional, and you can participate in multiple events and tournaments and earn rewards there 🤗