All Categories

Some Price Changes

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Some Price Changes

Dear players,
Due to recent exchange rate fluctuations for such currencies as GBP, AUD, and CAD, we had to increase the prices of some of our in-game Offers.
This decision was necessary to ensure that we can continue to provide you with the best possible gaming experience.
We will continue to review our prices going forward and adjust them in line with global exchange rate changes.
Thanks for your understanding, and good luck on the battlefield!
Plarium 

Views
Comments
Mar 2, 2023, 12:1003/02/23
Mar 2, 2023, 13:0903/02/23
01/27/16

👎👎👎

Mar 2, 2023, 14:3803/02/23
01/27/16

а какого вы  темы  позакрывали ?

коменты  поудаляли ????????

Mar 3, 2023, 00:3503/03/23
02/27/15

Could not agree more Peter, the price hike in Aus was beyond a joke. A 50% price hike, & value wise phfft, even less than before

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 3, 2023, 10:4703/03/23
10/31/22
Стаурос

а какого вы  темы  позакрывали ?

коменты  поудаляли ????????

Что вы имеете в виду, Архонт? Мы удаляем комментарии, которые нарушают правила нашего сообщества 🙇

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 3, 2023, 10:5303/03/23
10/31/22
TeachersHell Neil HBG

Could not agree more Peter, the price hike in Aus was beyond a joke. A 50% price hike, & value wise phfft, even less than before

Thanks for your feedback, Archon. I feel your pain indeed:( However, along with it, we are about to make our offers more interesting for the players 🤗

Mar 3, 2023, 18:5603/03/23
Mar 4, 2023, 16:03(edited)
09/11/14

You increased pricing only a couple of months ago,and now you are increasing them again. Blaiming the exchange rate is a A 40% rise in a couple of months is just greed.Good luck,as i will not be buying any more,and i will be leaving the game,when i have spend my rewards.

Mar 3, 2023, 22:2603/03/23
Mar 3, 2023, 22:27(edited)
08/27/14

👎

I will not spend even 1 cent 

the game is full of bugs and you are fixing the prices, shame on you and obviously more expensive .

until I see that the game is somewhat improved, there is no way I will give you 1 cent .💪

Mar 3, 2023, 22:3303/03/23
08/27/14
Highlander Eric

You increased pricing only a couple of months ago,and now you are increasing them again. Blaiming the exchange rate is a A 40% rise in a couple of months is just greed.Good luck,as i will not be buying any more,and i will be leaving the game,when i have spend my rewards.

me in my game and if I spent all the army I would continue the game because of my friends and not because of the game .

Mar 4, 2023, 00:4903/04/23
Mar 18, 2023, 07:34(edited)
10/05/14

i cant believe the prices have gone up this much in  Australia $1.00  AUD =  0.48 CENTS  US 

$1.00 AUD = 0.57 EURO  current prices to justfiy your price increases Australia should be paying 0.48 cents in the dollar lower than america  and 0.57 cents in the dollar in Europe . from what I gather the game is based in Europe. whoever is in control of pricing needs to be educated on balancing so that it is equal everywhere instead of being lopsided. just my thoughts to make it equal for all to play and buy packages.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Mar 6, 2023, 15:0003/06/23
04/05/21

We realise that the recent price increase may dissatisfy some players. However, we want to assure you that we take this issue seriously and are continuously monitoring exchange rate changes to ensure that our prices remain fair and reasonable.

We are committed to providing you with the best possible gaming experience, and the price adjustments were necessary to maintain that commitment.

We appreciate your loyalty and understanding during this time, and we hope that you will continue to enjoy the game.

Mar 6, 2023, 21:2003/06/23
Mar 18, 2023, 07:35(edited)
10/05/14
Ana de Tinky

We realise that the recent price increase may dissatisfy some players. However, we want to assure you that we take this issue seriously and are continuously monitoring exchange rate changes to ensure that our prices remain fair and reasonable.

We are committed to providing you with the best possible gaming experience, and the price adjustments were necessary to maintain that commitment.

We appreciate your loyalty and understanding during this time, and we hope that you will continue to enjoy the game.

sorry you have this totally wrong ,esspecially when you cant even get the date correct on this forum .your reply 04/05/21 its 2023 now the game is getting worse by the day .the lagging is terrible and the up date are all about taking money .plus you explain your quote below.

we appreciate your loyaty and understanding during this time .????

Mar 10, 2023, 13:3803/10/23
09/09/15

I have been playing my city for almost 7 and 1/2 years! 

I have bought a large fair amount of packages in AU currency and I never have recieved the White Castle Scheme. It's a slap in the face when I see one. 

I've been loyal why do I keep getting stepped over?

As for price increases it's inflation plain and simple - understood.

i

i

Mar 11, 2023, 15:5103/11/23
08/17/18

Ну и когда все остальные смогут тратить деньги, для того чтобы играть полноценно и наравне со всеми?

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 13, 2023, 16:0203/13/23
10/31/22
Bear

sorry you have this totally wrong ,esspecially when you cant even get the date correct on this forum .your reply 04/05/21 its 2023 now the game is getting worse by the day .the lagging is terrible and the up date are all about taking money .plus you explain your quote below.

we appreciate your loyaty and understanding during this time .????

Archon, 04/05/21 is the date of joining our Forum:) But it's okay. What lagging are you referring to? 

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 13, 2023, 16:0503/13/23
10/31/22
ΜΤΜ

I have been playing my city for almost 7 and 1/2 years! 

I have bought a large fair amount of packages in AU currency and I never have recieved the White Castle Scheme. It's a slap in the face when I see one. 

I've been loyal why do I keep getting stepped over?

As for price increases it's inflation plain and simple - understood.

i

i

I'm glad that you have been with us for almost 7 and 1/2 years, Archon! 💪 That's really cool! Regarding White Castle Scheme, everything is yet to come. Thanks for your understanding! 

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 13, 2023, 16:0703/13/23
10/31/22
dr.Last

Ну и когда все остальные смогут тратить деньги, для того чтобы играть полноценно и наравне со всеми?

Что вы имеете в виду - все остальные, Архонт?

Mar 15, 2023, 21:0003/15/23
Mar 16, 2023, 06:42(edited)
04/14/19

English English: 

I understand that Plarium has to increase prices to maintain profitability...but increasing amount of glod needed to buy the divine talisman chest at the end of the warrior pass tournament by 25% from 20k to 25k is unjustifiable...I have it on reasonably good authority (Worldwide Ancient Civilization Inflation Price History v18.7) that there wasn't that kind of inflation back in Spartan times. 

It's hard enough to earn enough drachs if you're not in the very top coalitions as it is. If Plarium is going to inflate prices then it also needs to inflate prizes :D

ps it would be nice if the Warrior Pass coffer could more often be equipment rather than talisman and that divine footwear wasn't quite so discriminated against.

pps Trouble is when using the Xrate argument is that prices have to come down if rates go other way.......and my Crystal Ball (v 1.2) can't actually see that happening. I would get Crystal Ball v 2.1 for more accurate results but am now unable to afford it due to increase in price of almost everything   else. 

Francais (Google): 

Je comprends que Plarium doit augmenter les prix pour maintenir la rentabilité... mais augmenter la quantité d'or nécessaire pour acheter le coffre du talisman divin à la fin du tournoi du
guerrier passe de 25 % de 20 000 à 25 000 est injustifiable... Je l'ai sur une autorité raisonnablement bonne (Historique des prix de l'inflation de la civilisation ancienne dans le monde v18.7) qu'il n'y avait pas ce genre d'inflation à l'époque spartiate. 

Il est déjà assez difficile de gagner suffisamment de drachs si vous n'êtes pas dans les meilleures coalitions comme c'est le cas. Si Plarium va gonfler les prix, alors il doit aussi gonfler les prix :D 

ps, ce serait bien si le coffre Warrior Pass pouvait plus souvent être un équipement plutôt qu'un talisman et que les chaussures divines n'étaient pas aussi discriminées. 

pps Le problème, c'est que lorsque vous utilisez l'argument Xrate, les prix doivent baisser si les taux vont dans l'autre sens ..... et ma boule de cristal (Crystal Ball v 1.2) ne peut pas réellement voir cela se produire. J'obtiendrais Crystal Ball v 2.1 pour des résultats plus précis, mais je ne peux plus me le permettre en raison de l'augmentation du prix de presque tout le reste.

KatiaModerator
Mar 16, 2023, 06:4903/16/23
01/31/18
goatshagger

English English: 

I understand that Plarium has to increase prices to maintain profitability...but increasing amount of glod needed to buy the divine talisman chest at the end of the warrior pass tournament by 25% from 20k to 25k is unjustifiable...I have it on reasonably good authority (Worldwide Ancient Civilization Inflation Price History v18.7) that there wasn't that kind of inflation back in Spartan times. 

It's hard enough to earn enough drachs if you're not in the very top coalitions as it is. If Plarium is going to inflate prices then it also needs to inflate prizes :D

ps it would be nice if the Warrior Pass coffer could more often be equipment rather than talisman and that divine footwear wasn't quite so discriminated against.

pps Trouble is when using the Xrate argument is that prices have to come down if rates go other way.......and my Crystal Ball (v 1.2) can't actually see that happening. I would get Crystal Ball v 2.1 for more accurate results but am now unable to afford it due to increase in price of almost everything   else. 

Francais (Google): 

Je comprends que Plarium doit augmenter les prix pour maintenir la rentabilité... mais augmenter la quantité d'or nécessaire pour acheter le coffre du talisman divin à la fin du tournoi du
guerrier passe de 25 % de 20 000 à 25 000 est injustifiable... Je l'ai sur une autorité raisonnablement bonne (Historique des prix de l'inflation de la civilisation ancienne dans le monde v18.7) qu'il n'y avait pas ce genre d'inflation à l'époque spartiate. 

Il est déjà assez difficile de gagner suffisamment de drachs si vous n'êtes pas dans les meilleures coalitions comme c'est le cas. Si Plarium va gonfler les prix, alors il doit aussi gonfler les prix :D 

ps, ce serait bien si le coffre Warrior Pass pouvait plus souvent être un équipement plutôt qu'un talisman et que les chaussures divines n'étaient pas aussi discriminées. 

pps Le problème, c'est que lorsque vous utilisez l'argument Xrate, les prix doivent baisser si les taux vont dans l'autre sens ..... et ma boule de cristal (Crystal Ball v 1.2) ne peut pas réellement voir cela se produire. J'obtiendrais Crystal Ball v 2.1 pour des résultats plus précis, mais je ne peux plus me le permettre en raison de l'augmentation du prix de presque tout le reste.

Wow. I didn't know that the Plarium Play Spartans had to pay only 20k drachmas for the Premium warrior pass.  As far I remember, the FB Spartans always had to give 25k since the beginning 🙂  I don't think that there will be at least one player who wouldn't mind paying more for the same packages, but the purchase is optional . Besides, Plarium gives a good % discount regularly.

Mar 17, 2023, 15:3503/17/23
04/14/19
Katia

Wow. I didn't know that the Plarium Play Spartans had to pay only 20k drachmas for the Premium warrior pass.  As far I remember, the FB Spartans always had to give 25k since the beginning 🙂  I don't think that there will be at least one player who wouldn't mind paying more for the same packages, but the purchase is optional . Besides, Plarium gives a good % discount regularly.

Maybe it's me, perhaps it was always 25k but I do remember the incandescent feeling of outrage when I saw the price this time....and I don't often get worked up about most things. I am, after all, going a teensy bit senile and memory is not necessarily quite what it used to be. :D 

KatiaModerator
Mar 18, 2023, 17:0503/18/23
01/31/18
goatshagger

Maybe it's me, perhaps it was always 25k but I do remember the incandescent feeling of outrage when I saw the price this time....and I don't often get worked up about most things. I am, after all, going a teensy bit senile and memory is not necessarily quite what it used to be. :D 

I'm a player as well,  I play Sparta for 8 years and  7 months, so I understand you perfectly. All the prices went up in the real life, so Plarium has to raise the salary of the people who work there, as they ain't virtual characters. We would like to get a raise in our salary, wouldn't we? Why do the Plarium Staffers have to be different from us?  They have needs as well . We play a virtual game and we can choose to spend or not to spend, or not to play at all, but for them, it is their everyday job. So, I do hope that all will treat them as working people and not the representatives of a company which isn't our enemy after all.