All Categories

Elysian Unit’s Ability has been changed

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Elysian Unit’s Ability has been changed

Dear players, 

We are unconditionally sorry for the inconvenience and lack of warning regarding the changes we made to the Elysian Unit’s Ability. Indeed, adjustments were essential in order to improve the bonus calculations. In the future, the improved formula will be perfectly combined with other bonuses and will not cause an imbalance.

We would like to thank you for your understanding.

Views
Comments
Dec 2, 2022, 16:5412/02/22
Feb 12, 2023, 15:2102/12/23
Feb 12, 2023, 15:22(edited)
03/10/15
Daria

Archon, we are sorry for the inconvenience indeed. As was mentioned, there was a bug in the calculation, and we had to fix it as it was affecting the game balance 🙇

as we mentioned to you, your excuse is not true, a bug dont last two years and you suddenly discover it (its only that you wanted to get more money from us so you though, lets rob them what they have already paid in game so they have to start again) , so stop lying to us

game balance? you talk to us like if we are stupid and you think it is ok? insulting us with your lies

Feb 12, 2023, 15:2502/12/23
03/10/15

lies

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 14, 2023, 12:0502/14/23
10/31/22
Fortuna

as we mentioned to you, your excuse is not true, a bug dont last two years and you suddenly discover it (its only that you wanted to get more money from us so you though, lets rob them what they have already paid in game so they have to start again) , so stop lying to us

game balance? you talk to us like if we are stupid and you think it is ok? insulting us with your lies

I'm sorry, Archon. Everything I could say about this topic has already been said. Of course, I passed on all the feedback to our team, and they will decide what to do with it. I am sorry that you are upset 😟

The news article is locked. You cannot post comments.