Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 4, 2017, 17:3102/04/17
11/17/16
Tonaya said:

Diogene said:

I find it intolerable that a low-level player can raid with impunity protectorates and the city of players much more powerful than him, without which the latter have the opportunity to take revenge. Hiding troops in Acropolis, believing that having put them safe because, once there, there is no way to attack them, I think it's a punitive solution. I have already proposed to reformulate the concept of the siege, as the current situation this does not bring any benefit and is used only to occupy abandoned cities. Why not allow the attacking troops in the acropolis, where the siege lasted for more than so many hours? I do not know how to counter these small player; I would like to have the opportunity to assert my superiority, but I can not. I find it fitting that the little player should not be penalized, but this way the more experienced players are also damaged. Moreover, I think that giving a chance to attack the troops inside the Acropolis, incentives diplomacy and motifs even more cooperation between players and leagues.

Otherwise, you solutions that you adopted? I raided the towns of these players, but I never find the troops. And, of course, a few moments later I find myself having to endure yet another raid them: this is also because the raids started against the protectorates are not signaled (which is bad).

in this game you own only your city,if you siege some dead city with 1 troop,it doesnt make its yours and none else cant raid it.i have a lot sieges and i let others to raid them,i dont mind,everyone need resources to build troops.when i'm bored,i msg low lvl player who raided my siege:hi,do you want to send you more resources or you took enough...just to have fun and see what kind of player(person is he),if he answer to me rude,then i molest him with every day raids and sieges,if he is polite and fun,i dont do anything,maybe give him few advice how to play game and became strong,of course they are not members of my coalition.

or you can put defence on your siege,but  stronger player may kill your defence there and that way you can easy make enemies.

but if you dont like your sieges to be raided,you can send your defence after he spy your siege and kill his raid,100 by 100 horses when he loose,he wont raid your sieges anymore,because he will loose more then he will get from raid.+ slow build time troop

or if you are really evil,you can calculate how much time his raid need to return to his city and boost your raid and kill his raid in his city.or use assassins for that.

but you cant ask to go in someones acropolis because he raided your siege and took resources that dont belong to you,then to some player who dont play game anymore :)

Tonaya

You follow the advice above yourself Tonaya? 
Feb 5, 2017, 13:3702/05/17
08/21/14

sorry Xena,i didnt understand you,what you want to tell me?

Tonaya
Feb 5, 2017, 16:1902/05/17
11/17/16
Tonaya said:

in this game you own only your city,if you siege some dead city with 1 troop,it doesnt make its yours and none else cant raid it.i have a lot sieges and i let others to raid them,i dont mind,everyone need resources to build troops.when i'm bored,i msg low lvl player who raided my siege:hi,do you want to send you more resources or you took enough...just to have fun and see what kind of player(person is he),if he answer to me rude,then i molest him with every day raids and sieges,if he is polite and fun,i dont do anything,maybe give him few advice how to play game and became strong,of course they are not members of my coalition.

or you can put defence on your siege,but  stronger player may kill your defence there and that way you can easy make enemies.

but if you dont like your sieges to be raided,you can send your defence after he spy your siege and kill his raid,100 by 100 horses when he loose,he wont raid your sieges anymore,because he will loose more then he will get from raid.+ slow build time troop

or if you are really evil,you can calculate how much time his raid need to return to his city and boost your raid and kill his raid in his city.or use assassins for that.

but you cant ask to go in someones acropolis because he raided your siege and took resources that dont belong to you,then to some player who dont play game anymore :)

Tonaya

You mentioned some things above. You do those yourself? For example you put def in sieges and stuff like that?
Feb 6, 2017, 01:1102/06/17
08/21/14

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

You mentioned some things above. You do those yourself? For example you put def in sieges and stuff like that?

nop,i have 1 troop in my sieges and i let others to raid my sieges,i'm not evil.every one need resources to build army and to grow.maybe you didnt read it good.i said how i play,and to that player who complain how low lvl's raid his sieges,few options he can do,if he want

Tonaya
Feb 6, 2017, 19:0502/06/17
11/17/16
Tonaya said:

nop,i have 1 troop in my sieges and i let others to raid my sieges,i'm not evil.every one need resources to build army and to grow.maybe you didnt read it good.i said how i play,and to that player who complain how low lvl's raid his sieges,few options he can do,if he want

Tonaya
hehehe i like the good Tonaya! 
Feb 7, 2017, 03:5602/07/17
08/21/14

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
hehehe i like the good Tonaya! 

Tonaya is always good,that what i complain is with a reason,if they speed up troops build time just a little and to tell me how much is interest for bank on pp,i wont ask anything more,i would only joke like i do in real life 8)

Tonaya 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2017, 13:1302/07/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Tonaya is always good,that what i complain is with a reason,if they speed up troops build time just a little and to tell me how much is interest for bank on pp,i wont ask anything more,i would only joke like i do in real life 8)

Tonaya 
Unfortunately, we can't do that. Especially now when we know that you wouldn't ask anything more then. We love your questions, you ask good ones ;)
Feb 17, 2017, 15:1602/17/17
08/21/14

ok,then tell us how much is interest for pp bank,and i will ask double more questions,how about that?

Tonaya
Feb 17, 2017, 15:4402/17/17
11/17/16

Tonaya said:

ok,then tell us how much is interest for pp bank,and i will ask double more questions,how about that?

Tonaya

Well I'm not a PP expert but I know some things! I will try and help you if I can! 

The interest for PP bank varies from 10-15%. I'm not sure where it depends on though! 

Feb 17, 2017, 19:5102/17/17
08/21/14

i think its more after last changes,what is your top lvl on pp?

Tonaya
Feb 17, 2017, 22:1102/17/17
11/17/16

Tonaya said:

i think its more after last changes,what is your top lvl on pp?

Tonaya

Well yeah it's been some time since I last played positions. Almost a year to be exact!

My top level on Persians is 125 since I haven't played after my last payout!

Feb 17, 2017, 22:1402/17/17
11/17/16
But as they tell me it all depends on how you play! 
Feb 25, 2017, 03:5202/25/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 
Unfortunately, we can't do that. Especially now when we know that you wouldn't ask anything more then. We love your questions, you ask good ones ;)

i just noticed that you put word LOVE in the same sentence with Tonaya...so its a progress ^^

Tonaya 

Feb 27, 2017, 10:2802/27/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

i just noticed that you put word LOVE in the same sentence with Tonaya...so its a progress ^^

Tonaya 

Feb 28, 2017, 03:5202/28/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

Tonaya is  in love now 
Feb 28, 2017, 10:3102/28/17
11/17/16

Tonaya said:

Tonaya is  in love now 

Tonaya you are in love with Alyona I suppose? 
Feb 28, 2017, 11:5902/28/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:
Tonaya is  in love now 
Even if your suggestions are declined? 
Feb 28, 2017, 20:2702/28/17
08/21/14
Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya is  in love now 

Tonaya you are in love with Alyona I suppose? 
Yes
Feb 28, 2017, 20:3002/28/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:
Tonaya is  in love now 
Even if your suggestions are declined? 
yes,as i said ,Tonaya is weak on evil girls with horns,more you decline me ,more i adore you 
Feb 28, 2017, 21:4602/28/17
11/17/16
Tonaya said:

yes,as i said ,Tonaya is weak on evil girls with horns,more you decline me ,more i adore you 
Wow lucky you Alyona! Every girl wishes for a guy like that!