Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 12, 2016, 09:3012/12/16
bye
Dec 13, 2016, 06:0012/13/16
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

i'v write'd one big post,and 2 days i'm searching where is it......forgot Alyona have satisfaction to delete my posts :(

Tonaya 
In which thread did you create it? What was the title?

i dont know where is it,i did search 10 times on all thread's where i did post something,didnt found it,then i thought its your new strategy "MAKE TONAYA CRAZY".......and i think you enjoy doing that ^^

crazy Tonaya 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 13, 2016, 12:4412/13/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

i dont know where is it,i did search 10 times on all thread's where i did post something,didnt found it,then i thought its your new strategy "MAKE TONAYA CRAZY".......and i think you enjoy doing that ^^

crazy Tonaya 

I've just checked the deleted threads, and there are no threads created by you, Tonaya 
Dec 13, 2016, 20:4112/13/16
Dec 13, 2016, 20:42(edited)
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

crazy Tonaya 

I've just checked the deleted threads, and there are no threads created by you, Tonaya 
somehow i dont believe you,Alyona ^^
Tonaya
Dec 14, 2016, 10:0412/14/16
09/17/15
You broke my heart, Tonaya 
Dec 14, 2016, 10:5912/14/16
08/21/14

Tonaya will give you one big kiss and your heart gonna be whole again,just tell me how much is interest on PP(none gonna see it)^^

Tonaya 
Dec 14, 2016, 12:0712/14/16
01/27/15

Tonaya said:

Tonaya will give you one big kiss and your heart gonna be whole again,just tell me how much is interest on PP(none gonna see it)^^

Tonaya 

I can answer that but don't kiss me, lol  in most cases you get two troop types in PP.  The interest totals the lesser of the two..

For example:  Payout is 5000 agema and 1250 MP (that's your total loan) then the resources equaling the MP is the interest.

Dec 14, 2016, 15:2012/14/16
03/29/15

RIX said:

I can answer that but don't kiss me, lol  in most cases you get two troop types in PP.  The interest totals the lesser of the two..

For example:  Payout is 5000 agema and 1250 MP (that's your total loan) then the resources equaling the MP is the interest.

Ah, didnt know that. Always good when someone provides persian info.

Tonaya, maybe your post suffered the dreaded plarium double deletion...your deleted thread also got deleted from the deleted threads section!

BTW, Good luck, FastRed!

Dec 14, 2016, 22:2412/14/16
08/21/14

RIX said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

lol Rix,dont worry i have special feelings only for Alyona^^

and if payout is pure off troops?my last payout is 5834 agema,so how much is interest then?

Tonaya
Dec 15, 2016, 12:2112/15/16
09/17/15

Unfortunately, I can't tell you how PPs work. This information is intellectual property of a company and cannot be shared with third parties. 

Sorry 
Dec 16, 2016, 11:3612/16/16
08/03/15
Take care mate! Good to have had you here :)
Dec 16, 2016, 12:2912/16/16
01/27/15
Tonaya said:

RIX said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

and if payout is pure off troops?my last payout is 5834 agema,so how much is interest then?

Tonaya
From what we've been seeing, it's 25-30%  so remember ultimately it's a loss.  Don't let Persians fool you, they are good for leveling up and general equiptment to break and upgrade, not create a larger army.  IT's a false claim by many coiners.
Dec 16, 2016, 13:0612/16/16
11/17/16
I used to think that Persians are a waste of time too Rix but then I met a guy who knew a lot about Positions. He helped me and gave me some valuable advice and my army has been much stronger ever since! There are guys who know how to play positions and get descent rewards you just need to look for them and hope they are willing to help you cause not all people do. 
Dec 16, 2016, 23:1812/16/16
07/12/15
Xena said:

I used to think that Persians are a waste of time too Rix but then I met a guy who knew a lot about Positions. He helped me and gave me some valuable advice and my army has been much stronger ever since! There are guys who know how to play positions and get descent rewards you just need to look for them and hope they are willing to help you cause not all people do. 
I see.. (said the blind man)
Dec 16, 2016, 23:2612/16/16
08/21/14

Xena said:

where did you talk Xena,in room full of moderators? share your knowledge with us,poor players^^ and answer to me,i asked 10 times,what lvl is your city,Xena the moderator,hm?

Tonaya
Dec 16, 2016, 23:3012/16/16
08/21/14

Unfortunately, I can't tell you how PPs work. This information is intellectual property of a company and cannot be shared with third parties. 

Sorry 

ok,Alyona how can i became 2nd or 1st parties?^^ if i became your boyfriend,would it change something?Tonaya is willing to sacrifice

Tonaya 
Dec 16, 2016, 23:3412/16/16
08/21/14

RIX said:

Tonaya said:

RIX said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

Tonaya
From what we've been seeing, it's 25-30%  so remember ultimately it's a loss.  Don't let Persians fool you, they are good for leveling up and general equiptment to break and upgrade, not create a larger army.  IT's a false claim by many coiners.

Rix,i'v learned pp lesson few times hard way,but this time i'm not sending back my last payout,building troops 24/7/30/360...and sending them to die on pp,but its too loooong,hope i'll be still alive to fill my big bank >:(

thats why i ask to speed up troops build time all the time,but its useless,Alyona listen but she dont hear anything^^

Tonaya

Dec 16, 2016, 23:4112/16/16
08/21/14

Sorry 

ok,how about this:you'v changed pp system,right?and we all complain,but nothing changed.this new system is plarium's top secret ,then you can tell us how much was interest before you changed pp system,so we can conclude something.if old system is not valid anymore,then it is not top secret anymore, Alyona try to help us(your costumers) do one good thing every day,and you gonna fell better,trust me^^

Tonaya 
Dec 19, 2016, 12:3712/19/16
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

ok,how about this:you'v changed pp system,right?and we all complain,but nothing changed.this new system is plarium's top secret ,then you can tell us how much was interest before you changed pp system,so we can conclude something.if old system is not valid anymore,then it is not top secret anymore, Alyona try to help us(your costumers) do one good thing every day,and you gonna fell better,trust me^^

Tonaya 

We didn't change the whole system as you may think. Not the formulas, but the little part of the mechanics. The details we can reveal are described in the post we made on June 20 (or 21, don't remember).

All conditions to receive a payout are exactly the same as they were before. 
Dec 20, 2016, 03:4412/20/16
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

We didn't change the whole system as you may think. Not the formulas, but the little part of the mechanics. The details we can reveal are described in the post we made on June 20 (or 21, don't remember).

All conditions to receive a payout are exactly the same as they were before. 

ok,what are conditions to receive payout?please,dont ignory this question or start again with top secret story ^^

could you post link where details are described?i'm already having trouble to find my posts,because,you know why^^

Tonaya