Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
MariusAdmin
Nov 23, 2017, 09:3911/23/17
09/04/17

Helena said:

1. Would be cool if there came new city schemas, that might gave more defence to the city.

2. Add new buildings such as "Garrison" which has to be upgraded to increase the amount of units one player can keep in the city, this will reduce the unlimited amount of units and perhaps make the game more fair for they who wont spend any money. 

3. Add a new building that has to be upgraded to increase the amount of units that can be sent to emporias or hostile cities, pan etc. 

4. Add a new units that is weak, but can be used in both def and off. Great for besieging non-active cities.

5. Make it possible to use dracmas to edit coalition banner like we can do with the coalition name. 

Hello, Helen! 

1) New City Schemas are always possible in the future, I've already mentioned to our devs that many players want to see additional Schemas added in the future.

2) We used to have a limit on how many Troops can be fielded based on grain, however as the game developed that was removed. We do not plan to add any limits on the Army size at the moment. But as the saying goes, where there is a will there is a way. If you have a big well-defended target that you want to take down, it will require a lot of tactical cunning and likely some teamwork with your allies.

3) As with the point above, we do not plan to introduce these limits yet. We do have limits for attacking Pantheons and Coalition Capitals, however.

4) Could happen at some point! Though we do have Troops that fit the bill. Numidian Archers and Velites have a passable Offense stat while being a mainly Defensive Unit.

5) At that moment that is not in the plans. Suggestions like this have been passed on before and were declined.

MariusAdmin
Nov 23, 2017, 09:4111/23/17
09/04/17
lordvlad said:

how about you fix the upgrade button placement inside buildings ?

I click on a building, try to click on the upgrade button ... and presto ... the button moves to the left and a new button replaces it 

one that chews up my drachma ... an instant build button that was not there a second ago

i am blaming lag ... but i am sure people must have complained about the placement of these buttons in the past

or is this planned - sucker players into spending drachma they had no intention of using on something as silly as instant building upgrades?
This is definitely caused by lag, and in the majority of cases it only takes a second or two for the window to stabilize. Our devs were made aware but, unfortunately, there is not much they can do to combat lag issues. If they find a solution to help decrease the risk of clicking the wrong button they'll implement it. For now, however, if you are experiencing lag - make certain the Building window is fully loaded before clicking anything.
Nov 23, 2017, 15:2511/23/17
Nov 23, 2017, 15:26(edited)
06/12/16

After 2 years playing. I do not expect anything new in any tournament anymore. At first I liked to connect to see the tournaments that come out and see their rewards, waiting for some good and attractive tournament.

Now, unfortunately, I do not expect anything from Plarium, all the tournaments are the same, predictable and flat. When something becomes predictable, it also becomes boring.

There is no tournament you say, this I have to play if or if. With incredible rewards.

There are a few ideas:

1) A PVP where the multiplier is made with the positions. Combine PVP and PP

2) The issue of sieges is not exploited, any siege tournament, it would be quite a game to besiege and remove sieges. It would be addictive and interesting until the last second.

3) A tournament a month (minimum) of whatever it is that has incredible rewards, that is impossible not to play ...

In summary more variety of tournaments with a less squared dynamics, we know by heart when they are the tournaments and their rewards. There is no surprise.

Nov 23, 2017, 15:2811/23/17
11/24/15
The offense ranking tab includes the points gained in pantheon massacre tournaments, this misleads the result. The real winner should be the one who has invested his troops at cost, but through the massacre he/she is able to revive 90% of his units back.
MariusAdmin
Nov 24, 2017, 08:5911/24/17
09/04/17

Ricardo said:

After 2 years playing. I do not expect anything new in any tournament anymore. At first I liked to connect to see the tournaments that come out and see their rewards, waiting for some good and attractive tournament.

Now, unfortunately, I do not expect anything from Plarium, all the tournaments are the same, predictable and flat. When something becomes predictable, it also becomes boring.

There is no tournament you say, this I have to play if or if. With incredible rewards.

There are a few ideas:

1) A PVP where the multiplier is made with the positions. Combine PVP and PP

2) The issue of sieges is not exploited, any siege tournament, it would be quite a game to besiege and remove sieges. It would be addictive and interesting until the last second.

3) A tournament a month (minimum) of whatever it is that has incredible rewards, that is impossible not to play ...

In summary more variety of tournaments with a less squared dynamics, we know by heart when they are the tournaments and their rewards. There is no surprise.

Thank you for the suggestion, Ricardo! 

1) The PvP and PvE elements are separated on purpose, I doubt they will be mixed together in an event.

2) That is an interesting idea, I will have to pass it in a feedback report rather than make a suggestion, however. 

3) Incredible rewards is a bit of a vague term  Some of the Tournament rewards we have are quite impressive as they are. Will there be even bigger ones? That will depend on the game balance.

MariusAdmin
Nov 24, 2017, 09:0111/24/17
09/04/17
Ashu said:

The offense ranking tab includes the points gained in pantheon massacre tournaments, this misleads the result. The real winner should be the one who has invested his troops at cost, but through the massacre he/she is able to revive 90% of his units back.
Looked into your suggestion as well, Ashu. From what I can see, weekly Offense rankings only count units that are destroyed when attacking a City whereas the Massacre event only allows players to revive units that have been defeated when fighting at Pantheons.
Nov 24, 2017, 13:1811/24/17
Nov 24, 2017, 16:02(edited)
06/12/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Ricardo said:

Thank you for the suggestion, Ricardo! 

3) Incredible rewards is a bit of a vague term  Some of the Tournament rewards we have are quite impressive as they are. Will there be even bigger ones? That will depend on the game balance.

Well at that point I totally disagree.

A PVP where making many points, (50k, 100K or 200K points) the rewards were equal to lost, or why not, win (one a month, no more).

It would give more equality to the game (balancing more the game) since during that tournament the players do not visa, we would have the opportunity of already alone or joining forces with others we would have the possibility of attacking rivals that are much superior to us ..... And to be able to play .....

To be able to launch good attacks without fear of losing troops. I think it would be an incredible tournament and it would give a tremendous game.

Nov 27, 2017, 01:1811/27/17
10/15/15

Buenas noches, se habló de una especie de coalición de coaliciones aliadas no se en que punto estará .

Mi propuesta : un chat de coaliciones aliadas del tipo que esiste para cada coalición.

MariusAdmin
Nov 27, 2017, 10:5011/27/17
09/04/17

Hello Elias, 

This is going to be technically difficult to implement, so unlikely to happen in the near future. However, we received several requests like this and if we plan to expand the functionality of Coalition chat, this will likely be one of the first things we'd look to implement.
Nov 27, 2017, 13:1211/27/17
09/11/16

hi 

there is one thing regarding stats that i am sure would be a huge help to hegs is when you go into capital and on the bar where it says influence points + bonus can we not add the capitals total def?

before you say we have to do this or that and its not in the plans or it will cost too much i ask you to consider its a vital piece of info, or put it on the normal coa stats bar so only the heg can see it....   it will speed up the game in as much as we can decide course of action much quicker and if need be contact an ally heg quicker
Nov 27, 2017, 13:4711/27/17
10/15/15

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Hello Elias, 

This is going to be technically difficult to implement, so unlikely to happen in the near future. However, we received several requests like this and if we plan to expand the functionality of Coalition chat, this will likely be one of the first things we'd look to implement.

good morning DIMITRI.

I know the difficulty and if the option to include the coalition coalition in alliance coalition is easier, I also see it as a very good solution.

thanks for the reply

MariusAdmin
Nov 28, 2017, 15:1811/28/17
09/04/17
lostblksheep said:

hi 

there is one thing regarding stats that i am sure would be a huge help to hegs is when you go into capital and on the bar where it says influence points + bonus can we not add the capitals total def?

before you say we have to do this or that and its not in the plans or it will cost too much i ask you to consider its a vital piece of info, or put it on the normal coa stats bar so only the heg can see it....   it will speed up the game in as much as we can decide course of action much quicker and if need be contact an ally heg quicker
If you can, take a screenshot of the Coalition Capital interface (feel free to smudge or cover any sensitive information such as coordinates, garrisons and so on) and point out where you would like to see these additions to be displayed. I'll see if it's possible and if it is, pass it to the devs 
Nov 28, 2017, 18:1111/28/17

Hi Dimitri

the stat could be placed on either of the 2 blue lines in between boxes or the line at bottom of page,

or better still would just be added to the stats bars in coa stats but that info screen only open to hegs

http://prntscr.com/hgg905

MariusAdmin
Nov 29, 2017, 08:1111/29/17
09/04/17
I'll pass the idea on and we'll see what can be done!
Dec 3, 2017, 13:1712/03/17
06/12/16

Now that the Christmas season is approaching, it would be great to have a tournament where some type of tickets with numbers, such as the lottery, would be added. And that a raffle was made where a few won a large number of troops or drachmas. To transfer the illusion of the Christmas lottery to fulfill the dream of having a great army.

Thinking would be great ......

MariusAdmin
Dec 4, 2017, 10:3012/04/17
09/04/17
I am afraid no new Tournament can be added on such short notice, our developers are not superhuman, no matter how hard they try In general, ideas for new Tournaments are not something we pass on, though we do gather them as feedback.
Dec 8, 2017, 22:3312/08/17
12/08/17
Hello, I have an idea for a new unit along the lines of an Artisan or a Blacksmith. A lot of times I find myself out of bronze and have a ton of timber or the opposite. Sometimes I have a great deal of bronze and timber but no grain. Trading from the port takes time and are for only a couple of galleys worth of goods. I suggest a new unit: ALCHEMIST. You could purchase him for 5000 drachmas, or whatever you think is a good price. Once purchased he can convert 50000 bronze to 25000 timber, or 50000 grain to 25000 bronze. You could have that transaction take a couple of hours but can be boosted. The more he gets used the better a scientist he becomes and the conversion percentages get better and the conversion time gets faster. You can also have additional items that we can buy in the market that make him better, such as: Mortar and Pestle, Hessian Crucible, Grecian Alembic and The Book of Zosimos. Another added power could be that he can make the poison in attacks stronger and can make an antidote for the water of your city that lowers the attack of enemy poisons to your city.
MariusAdmin
Dec 11, 2017, 10:1712/11/17
09/04/17
It is an interesting idea for sure! But I am afraid we cannot implement it. We do not intend to provide means of exchanging basic Resources beyond using your Trade options. Also keep in mind that the best way of getting the Resources you need is taking them by force of arms 
Dec 16, 2017, 01:4112/16/17
06/12/16

Ricardo said:

Now that the Christmas season is approaching, it would be great to have a tournament where some type of tickets with numbers, such as the lottery, would be added. And that a raffle was made where a few won a large number of troops or drachmas. To transfer the illusion of the Christmas lottery to fulfill the dream of having a great army.

Thinking would be great ......

I saw the Youtube video of the Xp end of the year. And it seems that 150 prize packages will be delivered, valued at 10,000 drachmas. How will the lottery be mediated or in what form will it be given ????

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Dec 16, 2017, 14:1412/16/17
08/21/14

last 2 days,game is soo slow,we cant play game normally,i suggest you do something about it

Tonaya
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.