Emporia. Additional info.

Emporia. Additional info.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 3, 2016, 21:0405/03/16
09/05/15
I sent 3 raids to emporia & 3 times, just as the raids arrived, I had a message that my units had been returned to the acropolis. I used a total of over 20 hidden paths to get there quickly but they were not refunded. Why does it work like this. Is there a glitch where it is showing the emporium as occupied when it isn't ? I have wasted lots of hidden paths & am now reluctant to trust this part of the game. I have even had the delay when I arrive, thus assuming the battle is in progress. Then comes the message that my troops have been returned. Why does it wait until you have wasted all those paths & arrived at the site before it gives you the bad news. It is just pointless.
May 26, 2016, 07:3505/26/16
08/25/14

@ Lefeubleu :

LOL

Well, attacking unknown people, either their cities or emporia, is something I refuse to do anyway. But if you want to upset people and face their wrath, then it's up to you. ^^

Of course, I sometimes attack other members of a coalition when I'm attacked by one of them. It's to teach them to make rules about not attacking friendly or neutral people... It's up to them of course, but I have some striking arguments. :p

@ Shaguarcb :

OK, so when you get this message, just read it it carefully, as it's all explained in the text. ;)

Either one of your allies has taken it before your troops arrive, or the emporium got emptied and was removed from the map.

You are not allowed to attack an ally, and you can't attack an emporium that doesn't exist anymore... ;)

Your trops are returned directly into your acropolis.

Jun 1, 2016, 23:1106/01/16
10/20/15

I don't want to upset anyone, I just attack my neighbour cities from time to time, as everyone does... or, don't we ? So you say you attack only people who attacked you first ? Then you must wish for people to attack you, otherwise you would have no one to fight...

To come back to the topic, there are apparently 4 different "classes" in emporias, not 3. It goes roughly like 30-, 30-50, 50-70, 70+, doesn't it ? It's a shame I had to discover it when getting at level 70 

Jun 4, 2016, 15:2006/04/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

Holas

Sep 4, 2016, 11:0209/04/16
07/03/15

Emporias don't work good, colonies was better, the emporias can't hold for long in order to bring something home. When there are pvp going then ... not even mentioned.

It doesn't deserve them, they are useless, good only for some point pvp when there putting in a bit 'of defenses that disappear in few minutes.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 5, 2016, 08:2809/05/16
09/17/15
walkyrja said:

Emporias don't work good, colonies was better, the emporias can't hold for long in order to bring something home. When there are pvp going then ... not even mentioned.

It doesn't deserve them, they are useless, good only for some point pvp when there putting in a bit 'of defenses that disappear in few minutes.

Unfortunately, we won't bring Colonies back. But our devs are looking for a way to improve Emporia.
Sep 17, 2016, 05:2409/17/16
12/15/15

Hello Alyona.

I have a few ideas for the Emporiums that could address some of the player's complaints mentioned here and improve overall game play.

First, just as there are different types of 'coffers and keys', we could have different types of Emporium to satisfy diverse player needs. Specifically, 'class I' and 'class II' Emporiums (on-going), with special event 'class III' Emporiums (periodic). 

*Class I Emporiums would be for farming resources only (timber, bronze, gold, Denari). No attacks allowed. Each player would be granted a certain number of farming missions per day, just as there are a limited number of 'daily missions' given. For example, (1) one hour mission, (2) 30 minute missions, (4) 15 min missions  (just to illustrate).   Players can occupy an Emporium only when it is free. This would allow players to farm in peace if they wish, earn rewards, and obtain some resources while sharing the Emporiums with their fellow Spartans. 

*Class II Emporiums would be for farming, doing missions, and interacting for PVP tournaments. Attacks and captures allowed. No limits on how long a player may farm. This would be what currently exists. However, in fairness to those who farm resources here given the risk of being attacked,  a greater amount of resources would be given if the farming succeeds.

*Class III Emporiums would be for PVP gladiator events. Captures allowed. In this case, 'class III' Emporiums would only appear during special PVP tournaments. Players may be divided according to their level (*current Emporium system) or by their total offense/defense points. Players would send troops to 'hold' a position. For every minute they succeed, they receive a reward that increases the longer they stay. If the position is lost, the player receives the reward earned up to that moment (*as opposed to existing Emporium system where players generally lose the resources they farmed when troops are lost). Players could be given a choice of reward on screen (e.g.,gold or Denari). Players must send both offensive and defensive units at a certain ratio (*developers' discretion) and remain at the position for a minimum amount of time (e.g. 3 minutes).  To create some measure of fairness and greater competition between more players, a limited  number of 'holds' would be given to each player. For example, a player would be allowed to hold a position 4 times per day, up to 1 hour maximum per instance (just to illustrate). 

I hope these suggestions might help make the game better in the future. Thank you!

Sep 19, 2016, 13:2509/19/16
09/17/15
Hi! Please share your ideas in a designated thread. I will give you feedback there. Thank you in advance.
Dec 29, 2016, 04:5112/29/16
02/13/16

Hi the Emporia rewards are unbalanced towards Attacking them . It should be the other way around (higher rewards for Defending emporia).

Or able to carry in a city defense bonus. Or Def troops revival.

Otherwise, it is just a very convenient way to only Pvp attack for rewards. As many people can observe, the Emporias are mostly empty because

of these.

Thank you.

Dec 29, 2016, 09:0412/29/16
09/17/15
Flipper said:

Hi the Emporia rewards are unbalanced towards Attacking them . It should be the other way around (higher rewards for Defending emporia).

Or able to carry in a city defense bonus. Or Def troops revival.

Otherwise, it is just a very convenient way to only Pvp attack for rewards. As many people can observe, the Emporias are mostly empty because

of these.

Thank you.

We're looking for a way to improve them.
Nov 6, 2019, 21:2911/06/19
03/19/19
I don't get it. Are you telling me that in order to get another cart you have to use 30 scrolls at the academy and then 4 becomes the maximum number of carts or emporia you may hold?
Nov 8, 2019, 11:5611/08/19
11/17/18
myself and my team use these emporiums from time to time when we do we all set a amount to send example say 1 million defense each across a team is 150 million we use this with timing so we have emporium challenge and pvp on at same time and normally by working as a team who ever is holding can finish to collect why getting massive kills when doing this with your team you can get massive pvp when people attack and with guardians now increases your defense too my advice is use this to your advantage and work with your team .....as for attacking back your attacker why ? if your team is working together and they just crashed and burn on emporium then they will be rebuilding awhile ........also when defending make sure you layer your defense properly so your at your maxium defense! hope this help you all