New Agreement Levels!

New Agreement Levels!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 13, 2016, 22:0510/13/16
03/10/15
true, strange---- it was the other post next to this one, the amphitheather one....
Oct 13, 2016, 22:3110/13/16
12/24/14

As the leader of the 1st coalition in game i feel the need to thank you our beloved plarium for this stupidity and money pulling scam 

I have 50 Players  Who are considering to leave this game for good All of them are big coiners in this game and are done with your crusade to destroy this game 

If plarium thinks That their own gain is above our game fun its fine with me but we Will do everything in our power to mobilize all Coas and Players to complain on this forum and if this wont help we as the no1 coalition Will quit this game 

Penny for your thoughts 

Wake up and reverse or goodbye Sparta 

Best Regards, 

House of Batiatus 

Rotterdam Hand in Hand 

Oct 13, 2016, 22:4210/13/16
03/10/15

reverse the whole thing maybe its dificult now. but to put reasonable porcertages in teh units... they can and they should... something like this.... same porcentages as scouts

Oct 13, 2016, 22:4510/13/16
09/08/14
Rotterdam Hand in Hand said:

As the leader of the 1st coalition in game i feel the need to thank you our beloved plarium for this stupidity and money pulling scam 

I have 50 Players  Who are considering to leave this game for good All of them are big coiners in this game and are done with your crusade to destroy this game 

If plarium thinks That their own gain is above our game fun its fine with me but we Will do everything in our power to mobilize all Coas and Players to complain on this forum and if this wont help we as the no1 coalition Will quit this game 

Penny for your thoughts 

Best Regards, 

House of Batiatus 

Rotterdam Hand in Hand 

I don't see us sticking around either, this crossed the final line
Oct 13, 2016, 23:0210/13/16
12/24/14

Adjust to the same percentages as used for the scouts would be the least i expect from plarium Fortuna 

I did not forget the offense values on coa attacks which are not working properly 

Enough is enough 

Thanks Uncle i guess this is it and the other top coalitions Will follow for sure 

No doubt about That 

Regards and great respect 

Oct 14, 2016, 01:3510/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 16:46(edited)
05/13/15

Plarium wiki, where many archons gather informations they need to learn the mechanics of the game said:

"It is a known fact that many Archons fail to actively manage their returning troops in a timely manner. You can take advantage of this by having your troops follow the enemy home and timing them to hit just after the enemy gets back to their City and hopefully before they put them in the Acropolis."

If you're doing this strategy, you know it takes calculation, timing, thrill, faith, chance and other factors to hit the mark and when you hit it, BOOM!!! That's where the fun is. One of the most satisfying thing you can do to destroy your enemy. 

And now they want to boost the defense of offensive units up to 420%? They're trying to rob us of this fun and satisfaction!

When I saw a post on the bug reports section, someone was asking if it is a bug when he saw that agreements can now be upgraded up to level 32 and I said yes. Not a bug on the game but a bug on the developer's mind. I want to be as polite as possible but this is just unreasonable.
Oct 14, 2016, 01:3810/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 01:40(edited)
05/13/15
Fortuna said:

reverse the whole thing maybe its dificult now. but to put reasonable porcertages in teh units... they can and they should... something like this.... same porcentages as scouts

Agree. 420% defense boost for offensive units and vice versa is just insanity.
Oct 14, 2016, 01:4410/14/16
07/03/15

I was shocked to find so many new levels on all of the treaties that will take probably at least another 2 years to complete. I was looking forward to reaching level 20 in all of my treaties in the near future so that I could relax and spend my resources on troops instead of upgrading treaties. I appreciate that some players who upgraded all their treaties to level 20 long ago might like an opportunity to do some more upgrading but this is too much: 28 treaties x 12 more levels. I wouldn't have minded if one new treaty of 20 levels had been introduced instead, perhaps another defensive cavalry treaty for troops that require normal resources instead of denarii to train troops (to be inserted perhaps between Corinth and Pella or Pella and Sparta and perhaps it could be signed with articles from the ephorate instead of GPs so that those of us who signed Taras a long time ago can have fun collecting articles again.)

One comment I have regarding the necessity to use upgrade sketches to develop treaties to levels 31 and 32 but with the opportunity to win upgrade sketches in tournaments: I hope winning them will be a realistic opportunity for most of us and not be one of those tournaments where many thousands of points need to be won to gain such a reward.
Oct 14, 2016, 02:1310/14/16
08/11/14

Plarium should give us benefits which are good for players. They should think 70% players are not coiners. They are normal players and do not get anything special from this game. We are coming to play and enjoy the game. Now we are thinking to leave. It is out our range now. Plarium must give 90% off on HEALER every 3rd day. Can you!!! I don't think so...

We love this game but Plarium thinks a different way to make money and not give us freedom to play. I must quote this

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. Abraham Lincoln

Regards

Lost Souls - I.F.S

Oct 14, 2016, 02:2710/14/16
01/10/16

Fortuna said:

is this a joke? this values of the mounted peltasts????

and the agemas?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if I raid with Mounted Peltasts and you defend with Agema's..what happens?

I wrote and deleted this message at least 10 times. Really couldn't say what I'm feeling. Really don't want my city to disappear.

Glad my coa uses voice chat off Plarium-anyone want to hazard a guess as to what  the discussions  are?

Buying packages, upgrading or even playing the game were not a topic!

I thought a business function was to keep its customer base-not drive it away!!!

Why was a perfectly good set of functioning algorithms changed to..THIS?

Ok..well..I'm done. Can anyone please tell me-really-how this..so called "strategy game" is going to work now?

Think I will put for developer's position in Michigan-because the inmates are running the prison!

Simply Unbelievable!!

Oct 14, 2016, 02:3210/14/16
02/28/16
dxr250 said:

Hello all !!

I have spent 15 months on this game and a fair amount of money too. Previously it was possible for a smaller player with good strategy and fast moves to damage a stronger player. Was never easy of course but the opportunity was there... Patience , speed and good strategy would allow that. The new changes in agreements are bad.... Especially the part where the defensive value of offence units gets increased. One of the biggest weapons a smaller player had against a stronger opponent was to catch his offence and that way bring in a victory. Now this will not be possible anymore.

I believe that aspect should be really reconsidered. I fully understand that you need to make money and i respect that! Still it is supposed to be a strategy game which allows it also for the smaller guy to face his opponent. Otherwise we can do it directly like this:

Player A send his bank account to raid me ... he sends 10.000$ , i defend with 500$ , i lose end of story. And instead of resources he takes the 500$ directly from my account as a loot for the raid.....

It is one thing things take longer time for a player that puts only small amounts or even no money on his game and its completely another thing to make it impossible for a smaller player to stand up to a stronger opponent in any way or keep up with this....

I am with you on this. I can no longer play with the big boys or hope to grow to their level. I thought the upgrades would try to get new players to stay - try to lessen the gap. Im taking a week off - so I won't be attacking from my city Plarium. Hopefully Plarium can fix this - and give some hope to the little cities instead of protecting the big boys from us little guys. I see these "upgrades" as the death to my addiction to this game.
Oct 14, 2016, 02:3710/14/16
01/10/16

Penny for your thoughts 

Best Regards, 

House of Batiatus 

Rotterdam Hand in Hand 

"I have 50 Players "

Yes.. Rott...you may add at least another 50 from this ally!

Oct 14, 2016, 04:2410/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 05:12(edited)
11/30/15

I really don’t know why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over this. Esp the coiners, I am a level 90 + player that you could call a coiner. The stupid new building allows the smaller players to have another outlet to gain effects for their troops that last 3 hours at a time nothing like the elixirs and the all the scrolls the coiners have in play all the time. every time they bought packages they get some of this stuff, I have level 12 on all the elixirs time over and scrolls I don’t even bother using. As for the agreement levels big deal, you all produce a ton of res I can sign a new level every 1 day approximately. This even gives non-coiners that are committed to get to level 30

Now if you really want to be scared about something then the addition of such a large defensive boost to offensive troops is the likelihood they will remove the acropolis which has been posted in the forums in sly why – now that is a deal breaker.

Everything else is BS considering the amounts of money spent by me and some others in this game and the advantage we already hold

The removal of the acropolis would be the end of the game for me.

Oct 14, 2016, 05:2510/14/16
07/16/15

Penny for your thoughts 

Best Regards, 

House of Batiatus 

Rotterdam Hand in Hand 

I fully agree and fully support this desicion !! Congratulations for beeing a true leader not only in game but in game issues too !!

I see 0 respect for our time and money here and i also see 0 respect towards newer/smaller players wich are getting robbed of their last chance to stand against bigger players/buyers. As said before i buy too but i also want the weaker player stand a chance of bring in a victory if he outsmarts me and/or plays a better strategy. I wont be happy about the troops i might lose in that but i am a sportsman and i will congratulate him for it.

This here getting turned more and more into a money grinder with no strategy and only pay to win with no respect for anyone of us. Sorry plarium i had my fun here long time but this time you went too far.

Me and my team will follow that direction Rotterdam mentioned and back that 100%. Only reason why we still log on is to see if you gonna listen to your consumers voices and show us that you do respect us a little bit. 

Regards

dxr250
Oct 14, 2016, 05:5610/14/16
03/30/15

i am absolutely against these changes. plarium have taken the pleasure out of this game, changes to this, changes to that, additions,subtractions etc etc etc

We are all aware that the company needs to make money to operate, but this is just sheer greed.

I for one will probably leave the game unless you the company start giving back our enjoyment and stop meddling .

you can start by giving bigger discounts on troop revival and make it once a week not once a month. 

You the company are going to see a mass exodus of players unless you have a rethink.

Oct 14, 2016, 06:4410/14/16

What about balancing?

Either you're only all day or pay a fortune.

When do providers of these games finally learn that they need lots of free-to-play people to keep their game interesting? None of them proved to program sufficient AI yet so they need lots of players but why should a player stay here with those new 'features'?
Oct 14, 2016, 08:1310/14/16
08/05/14

To me, this looks like another corporate finance fallacy.

Plarium is tilting the game in the direction that suits the players, from where 80% of profit occurs, not realising that these players only make up 20% of the entire Sparta population. The long-term problem is that the remaining 80% of population (non or small-coiners) will quit and you end up with a game with big coiners fighting big coiners. Without the remaining population, I seriously doubt that the big coiners would find enjoyment in just outspending each other.

Just my reflections, I could be wrong.

Oct 14, 2016, 08:5410/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 08:56(edited)
07/16/15

I agree there with you 13th_Legion

For me this is a teamgame and 75% of it is the fact of spending my free time with friends and cooperate and coordinate with them while having fun in fighting side by side or work towards a coalition objective etc....

Now this pool of friends include money players , small spenders and non money players. If Plarium decides to take that away i see no point for me to waste more money just to have it turned into bits and bytes. Lets not forget here it is a GAME for our FREE time and Plarium offers us a platform to spend that time in a way we enjoy and have fun with. I totaly respect the company needs to make money and profits as it is no charity but a business. However i expect to be treated with respect towards those facts.... I dont mind support the company with spending money on this. But i do mind see my friends chased out of it. I also do mind the constand change in rules and proportions towards not strategy and only wallet play. I am also sure no one really can enjoy something that has nothing to do anymore with playing smart or good or fast but simply shovel money towards a game....

For now i am done spending any $ on this. I stand by to see where this goes. As said before if this changes stay i will probably look for something else for my free time and most of our teammembers will follow. We will seek for another way to keep play and have fun on another game or platform in our free time. Good thing we have shared contact info in our team to be able to keep in touch and find something to do together with the guys we spend our free time here up till today.

I sure hope Plarium will reconsider all this and we will not have too. If not i really doubt i will find any kind of motivation to keep beeing on this game. Sad but true and coming from a player that really used to love this game...!!! 

with respect to all

dxr250
Oct 14, 2016, 09:2810/14/16
02/25/15
Total War looks interesting.
Oct 14, 2016, 09:3310/14/16
Oct 14, 2016, 09:36(edited)

Greetings to everybody, 

After witnessing the new changes of the game I had very mixed feelings.. At first it was nice to see something has changed into the game with regards to the new Amphitheater (excluding the crappy battle mechanics). But when I saw the agreement changes and the special bonuses that they provided, was the cherry on top of the cake..

I 100% back and agree with the other players that they take away all  the fun of the game for minor players and occasional coiners that they see to strategically destroy their enemies. What is the point in a strategical game if you cant be able to ambush or surprise your enemy in order to defeat his army I wonder? 

Is this a war game or another version of Simcity or Farmville? 

I suggest to immediately cancel these bonuses and let us go back to the game. Otherwise you are personally forcing my hand to communicate with the other 10+ Greek Coalitions that they exist over 500+ players in order to discuss and probably quit the game.. None of us really like the game anymore after these outrageous changes. 

Furthermore, I suggest to cease all of hostilities in the map between all coalitions. Agree to a temporary truce all, in order to discuss and have a common way of dealing with this. 

This is a matter that involves us all no matter the coalition you are from.

Zenekin

Hellenic Front Coalition

P.S: Also Alyona you can create a Power Point Presentation with all of our comments and thoughts and present them to the game developers perhaps they can trully see this way our frustration and that this time we are all actually considering to stop playing. No reason for you to take all the heat.