All Categories

The reward system on Positions is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

The reward system on Positions is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jul 28, 2016, 22:3207/28/16

Think they should update their own website, mmo master tips for persians 2015, explains the tactic they now call unfair on their bloody own website.

Telling everyone to do it, then call everyone cheaters and the cheating method is still under tips.

Only thing i can say is: WTF

Or shame, shame, shame...
Jul 30, 2016, 11:0807/30/16
08/28/15

Messers Board of Directors: Plarium.

Allow me to extend my congratulations on becoming Israel's new Billion Dollar Enterprise.

As a player of absolutely no consequence to you, please forgive my fawning, I'm quite certain my measly few dollars were used as napkins to hold the stems of your champagne glasses.

Are my feathers ruffled, you ask?...Well, just a little. So, the "rules" have changed again? May I ask where I could find a set of these "rules"? Your two minute videos, one line answers, and paragraph tutorials seem to have omitted the "rule" section. Your stance of "that is classified information, and if we tell you, we will have to kill you", is frustrating in the extreme.

I have no problem in paying for my very expensive movie ticket, on condition, that I get to see the show that was advertised. 

I am starting to get the nasty feeling of being a corporation cash cow, not that it matters to your business model, when I walk away there are millions to take my place.

I am giving you real cold hard cash, in exchange for imaginary products. Is it too much to expect that you get creative on making it worth my while?

I expect that I will simply be dismissed as a "complainer", but credit where credit is due,well done on your money machine, and I hope that more of your cash cows are not thinking like I am.

Jul 30, 2016, 14:2807/30/16
01/19/16
well said mars. plarium will change the rules to make thier profits bigger. they are the real cheaters
Aug 15, 2016, 18:3508/15/16
Aug 15, 2016, 18:35(edited)
03/31/16

I got 450 promacho in lvl45. Is that full reward ?

All my 1M offense are dead - 1000 swordsman, 1000 hoptile, 500 mirmidon, 200 phalax, 150 promacho and 300 agema.

The reward is too low compared to that i spent. My highest lvl is 55.
Aug 19, 2016, 20:2308/19/16
12/27/14
The only strategy that works is building units constantly. Do a few positions (2 to 5) once a month. Always big payout.
Aug 23, 2016, 04:2708/23/16
03/19/14

The changes that have been made to the persian positions are designed to suck away your troops there is no reward anymore when you have to lose more troops than you can gain then this is no longer a puzzle but rather a slot machine.I work at a pub and i watch people play the slots hoping for a win but most just squander all their money away hoping to get that jackpot.This persian positions is no different this is a gambling game instead of using money it's disguised by using troops which cost money.I have had enough of the lies so i decided to keep records of my losses and winnings i have sent the results to my ombudsman and they are in agreement that this is just a slot machine game.

I am taking further action because there is no way of gauging how far along the so called bank until you win the next load of troops so plarium can tell us anything they like what i do know is that you lose more troops than you win so this makes it a gambling game.

I am in talks with my ombudsman at the present time in this country you have to pay the authorities cold hard cash if you wish to rip people off with gambling games.

A puzzle you can win more than you lose a gambling game you lose more than you win the persian positions now fits into the category of a gambling game.Im very sorry plarium but im sick and tired of being rear ended by your company.

No matter what you would like to call it persian positions,a puzzle game,The bottom line is that this is nothing more than stealing money from your customers and pretending its a game.If it was a game then you would give us the rules to the game instead of hiding behind your lying rhetoric of you have to work it out yourself.

Aug 30, 2016, 01:1108/30/16
Aug 30, 2016, 01:26(edited)
09/19/14
that is your problem, big boss, not your cheat system who stole our units constantly? shame! and you call that a game? this is black jack, not a fair game, why not selling potatos, instead to cheat us always, and promise us great and huge rewards , lies only, if we play your stupid game, and spend money like idiots? really no shame? by last tournament invested over 32 millions, and received a shit 20 millions biggest reward, so, how dare you call that a game? where are my units? I worked hard to train / obtain that units , and you stole it just like that? who the fuck you think will spend a cent in your game anymore? if we put our money in a bank, we know exactly how much we take back, where are your printed oracle play rules, or you have no interesse in a transparent system, just because form beginning you start this game as a cheat system, good only to make you rich, but giving nothing in exchange? shame again!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 30, 2016, 08:0608/30/16
09/17/15

Alexander said:

that is your problem, big boss, not your cheat system who stole our units constantly? shame! and you call that a game? this is black jack, not a fair game, why not selling potatos, instead to cheat us always, and promise us great and huge rewards , lies only, if we play your stupid game, and spend money like idiots? really no shame? by last tournament invested over 32 millions, and received a shit 20 millions biggest reward, so, how dare you call that a game? where are my units? I worked hard to train / obtain that units , and you stole it just like that? who the fuck you think will spend a cent in your game anymore? if we put our money in a bank, we know exactly how much we take back, where are your printed oracle play rules, or you have no interesse in a transparent system, just because form beginning you start this game as a cheat system, good only to make you rich, but giving nothing in exchange? shame again!

Too bad to hear that you feel like you were cheated, Alexander. But mind your language. 

Nobody has stolen anything from you. Indeed, you worked hard to train Units, and you got them, right? Sending them to PPs was your choice, not ours. You know well that you need to invest some Units to get a payout. Moreover, you know well that you won't get a payout each time. If your last payout was huge, you will need to kill more Units until you receive the next huge payout. That is totally fair. 

The reason why we made these changes has been explained in the post. Please read it carefully. We have also stated that only a few players were affected by the change.
Aug 30, 2016, 09:0008/30/16
07/12/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Too bad to hear that you feel like you were cheated, Alexander. But mind your language. 

Nobody has stolen anything from you. Indeed, you worked hard to train Units, and you got them, right? Sending them to PPs was your choice, not ours. You know well that you need to invest some Units to get a payout. Moreover, you know well that you won't get a payout each time. If your last payout was huge, you will need to kill more Units until you receive the next huge payout. That is totally fair. 

The reason why we made these changes has been explained in the post. Please read it carefully. We have also stated that only a few players were affected by the change.
Very, VERY well said indeed!!  
Aug 31, 2016, 18:1408/31/16
Aug 31, 2016, 18:22(edited)
09/19/14

that is your answer for my lost units, it was my choice? really no shame? and what about your words, full of lies, if we play oracle, we take huge and big rewards? I  had that 32 millions large army 2 weeks ago, from them I played hundred of position to recover my units , all in vain, so, not 2-3 positions as you maybe understand!

biggest reward was a shit 20 millions, with 12 millions!!! not 1, not 2, but 12 millions less !!! that is cheat all day! I never ask to get free units,no, only  to have my initial investment back, is my right or not?

your game lie us that we will receive, not maybe we will receive our units back! is black jack that game or a fair system , you get rich and we receive nothing, fun , units, points, etc. ??? if our hard work is nothing for you, maybe you must sell tomatos not games, or must learn to respect our money and hard work, or you will remain only with your employees who play this game, I will for sure quit such game, and tell all to never wasting the time with such cheat game!

Sep 1, 2016, 09:4709/01/16
Sep 1, 2016, 09:49(edited)
09/17/15

I have some good news for you. I hope

As you probably know I've recently passed your feedback about PPs to our devs. They understand your position, but before making any changes they want to analyze their own data as well. So they are waiting for analytics data to check the activity of players on PPs and make a decision afterwards. Right now I don't know if they decide to change PPs or leave them as they are.

As soon as I get more information, I will let you know.

Sep 1, 2016, 12:2809/01/16
08/03/15

As you probably know I've recently passed your feedback about PPs to our devs. They understand your position, but before making any changes they want to analyze their own data as well. So they are waiting for analytics data to check the activity of players on PPs and make a decision afterwards. Right now I don't know if they decide to change PPs or leave them as they are.

I do hope for a more favorable persian positions towards the players. None is happy about it...:( Fingers crossed!
Sep 1, 2016, 14:0509/01/16
Sep 1, 2016, 14:05(edited)
09/17/15
Prometheus said:

I do hope for a more favorable persian positions towards the players. None is happy about it...:( Fingers crossed!
I hope as well  
Sep 1, 2016, 17:5809/01/16
Sep 1, 2016, 18:01(edited)
09/18/14
we do not ask privileges, only that plarium hold his word, a fair and possible transparent system, and logical rules, that everybody knows, and our investments back, as normal is, after 10-20 won positions at least
Sep 2, 2016, 09:0409/02/16
09/17/15
medusa said:

we do not ask privileges, only that plarium hold his word, a fair and possible transparent system, and logical rules, that everybody knows, and our investments back, as normal is, after 10-20 won positions at least
PPs can't be transparent. They should be discovered by players.
Sep 2, 2016, 09:4109/02/16
09/25/14

Hey Alyona,

We really, no wait, I really hope that some changes are coming. 

It is about time, some people have figured the new system already :)

Anyway, joke aside, is it possible for you to check individual status of PPs?

I read on a post of yours that you could do that.

If so, please check how far am I from my next big reward.

Thank you :)

Sep 3, 2016, 18:1009/03/16
01/10/16
Alexander said:

you are not the only one lost his army in persians..... i personally have lost permanently units worht 22 mil resourses. persians are closed door for me now...
Sep 3, 2016, 21:0309/03/16
05/07/16

Great!!! Can't wait to hear from you, Alyona!
Sep 5, 2016, 08:1709/05/16
09/17/15

paladin said:

Hey Alyona,

We really, no wait, I really hope that some changes are coming. 

It is about time, some people have figured the new system already :)

Anyway, joke aside, is it possible for you to check individual status of PPs?

I read on a post of yours that you could do that.

If so, please check how far am I from my next big reward.

Thank you :)

Hi, Paladin!

Of course I can check your PP status if you wish, but I can't tell you how far you are from your payout. I can only check it to confirm there's no mistake in the system.
Sep 5, 2016, 10:3809/05/16
09/25/14

Thank you Alyona for your reply.

If it is not a big deal, please do check my PP status and tell me if there is a mistake in the system.

I feel the system "stole" from me so I stopped doing PPs.

Thank you in advance.