All Categories

Imperial Class Units! Now Available As Part Of Special Offers and Campaign Missions!

Imperial Class Units! Now Available As Part Of Special Offers and Campaign Missions!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 12, 2017, 21:2301/12/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I never said they have the same value, Tonaya. Actually, I have no idea. But I know for sure (from devs) that all Units have a certain value on PPs (I mean above zero of course), but as I said before, their value may differ from your expectations.

finally you answered in normal way,is it too hard for you to say:Tonaya, you are right?

the main reason why players loosing all troops on pp is because they play with imperial troops also and they dont fill the bank that way,if bank is not full,no big payout,and soon or later they became troopless and user deleted

you know,0.1 is above zero too ^^

1 regular spartan promachos have 10610 value on pp

1 imperial spartan promachos have unknown value,somewhere above zero ^^

so why you giving us imperial troops as rewards from tournaments?

can you give us regular spartan promachos like it was before? for solo tournaments regular troops reward,for coalition tournaments you can give imperial troops as rewards,and we gonna be happy,it is not so hard to put things like it was before^^

or your goal is to make as much as you can user deleted on the map?

Tonaya 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 13, 2017, 09:2301/13/17
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

1) so why you giving us imperial troops as rewards from tournaments?

2) can you give us regular spartan promachos like it was before? for solo tournaments regular troops reward,for coalition tournaments you can give imperial troops as rewards,and we gonna be happy,it is not so hard to put things like it was before^^

3) or your goal is to make as much as you can user deleted on the map?

1) They're too rare to be given out just like that :)

2) From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. 

3) Definitely not :)

Jan 16, 2017, 15:5501/16/17
08/21/16
i upgraded my psilos to level 32...and it shows that they should be imperial psilos but nothing has changed...what gives?
Jan 16, 2017, 16:1401/16/17
11/18/14

http://prntscr.com/dwdfnd

i wanna know where is these units cause i never saw them neither in tournements or campaing missions so my question is where i can get these units?????

Jan 17, 2017, 09:5801/17/17
09/17/15
lordofwar said:

http://prntscr.com/dwdfnd

i wanna know where is these units cause i never saw them neither in tournements or campaing missions so my question is where i can get these units?????

There are no such Units. Your screenshot illustrates a visual bug that will be fixed soon.
Jan 17, 2017, 15:1501/17/17
10/15/15
lapoint26 said:

i upgraded my psilos to level 32...and it shows that they should be imperial psilos but nothing has changed...what gives?
Segun dice plarium la imagen es un error de imprenta y los imperiales solo se consiguen en premios o en paquetes de pago. Yo pienso que con lo caros que son los esquemas necesarios para poner la tropa a ese nivel la imagen es " a proposito " asi los jugadores compraran con la esperanza de fabricar imperiales
Jan 18, 2017, 10:3401/18/17
09/17/15
elias said:

lapoint26 said:

Segun dice plarium la imagen es un error de imprenta y los imperiales solo se consiguen en premios o en paquetes de pago. Yo pienso que con lo caros que son los esquemas necesarios para poner la tropa a ese nivel la imagen es " a proposito " asi los jugadores compraran con la esperanza de fabricar imperiales
This error wasn't intentional, and it will be fixed in the next game update.
Jan 19, 2017, 09:3801/19/17
10/15/15

elias said:

lapoint26 said:

This error wasn't intentional, and it will be fixed in the next game update.
Alyona seguro se arreglara en el proximo upgrade o pasara como con el error en el tema de los 50K de los saqueos que esperamos se arregle desde hace años ?
Jan 20, 2017, 09:1601/20/17
09/17/15
elias said:

Alyona seguro se arreglara en el proximo upgrade o pasara como con el error en el tema de los 50K de los saqueos que esperamos se arregle desde hace años ?
The issue you're talking about, occurs because of the game limits. Game client "remembers" only the last 100 interactions between players. If you you attacked more than 100 players during the last week, the oldest notes in the memory will be replaced.
Jan 20, 2017, 11:2801/20/17
11/12/15

On the pvp event that ended 3-4 days ago I was ranked first, but on achievements I can't get the reward. Any ideea  why?

Jan 20, 2017, 14:0201/20/17
03/10/15

elias said:

The issue you're talking about, occurs because of the game limits. Game client "remembers" only the last 100 interactions between players. If you you attacked more than 100 players during the last week, the oldest notes in the memory will be replaced.
aha, i always wondered why, good to know. can dev upgrade that itneractions because i do sometimes double than that in a day... and i am sure i am not the only one :)
Jan 20, 2017, 20:3101/20/17
Jan 20, 2017, 22:46(edited)
10/15/15

Fortuna said:

elias said:

aha, i always wondered why, good to know. can dev upgrade that itneractions because i do sometimes double than that in a day... and i am sure i am not the only one :)

The problem is everyone, you send looting because it tells you that you can plunder 0 / 50K and return with zero resources you repeat the looting after the loyalty and then you bring all the resources ;)

el problema es de todos, envias saqueo porque te dice que puedes saquearle 0/50K y regresas con cero recursos repites el saqueo despues de la lealtad y entonces te traes todos los recursos ;)

Con la lealtad se resetean todos los contadores ?

Jan 23, 2017, 09:2601/23/17
09/17/15
elias said:

The problem is everyone, you send looting because it tells you that you can plunder 0 / 50K and return with zero resources you repeat the looting after the loyalty and then you bring all the resources ;)

el problema es de todos, envias saqueo porque te dice que puedes saquearle 0/50K y regresas con cero recursos repites el saqueo despues de la lealtad y entonces te traes todos los recursos ;)

Con la lealtad se resetean todos los contadores ?

I understand that it's frustrating for you. That's why we recommend our players to track their Raids to be 100% sure you didn't raid this particular City within the last 7 days.