All Categories

New feature: Chronos Quests! Earn Incredible Rewards!

New feature: Chronos Quests! Earn Incredible Rewards!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 25, 2018, 17:5106/25/18
10/02/15

"The number of Quests will increase when devs add Guardians to plarium.com servers. It will happen in the very near future.

For now, there is only one set of Quests where you can receive 2 Quests and you should receive more of them after reset as Quests are changing regularly."

If dominian is on you cannot get less than 4 chronos missions! And dominian is on. Yet (as you can see on screenshot) sparta claims "Activate"!

Screenshots are of a player on level 93! You write "very near future"... This has been said for weeks now. Do you really think anyone here believes that?

Any further hints that do not help?

Jun 26, 2018, 18:2906/26/18
10/02/15

2nd time in 2 days. And dominian status is activated for weeks!
Jun 27, 2018, 13:0506/27/18
10/02/15

3rd day 3rd time... Useless to say dominian status IS activated!

This thread is called "incredible". As too often "incredible" means something completely different as that what plarium wants us to believe!
Jun 29, 2018, 12:2906/29/18
02/29/16

I want to make a final reply to questions regarding Chronos Quests:

1. Activate Dominion Status.

You will receive this Quest even if your Dominion Status is activated already. To complete this Quest you will need to apply one more activator of any length (even 30 minutes activator will work).

2. I receive only three/two Quests.

It's a normal situation. Among all sets of Quests, there are 2 sets with 3 Quests and 1 set with 2 Quests.

3. When will we receive more Quests?

As soon as Guardians are added. It's planned to be done in the next couple of weeks. I don't know the exact date yet.

To avoid spamming of repeating questions, this topic is closed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.