basic reward packs

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 3, 2018, 16:1403/03/18
01/10/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Alas, no vodka at work for us, DMT I've already passed all the feedback I gathered on the changes to Coalition Mission milestones, and I certainly will remind them there is discontent about it. But I do have to admit that with only 45 people participating in a mission out of 140 the results are quite impressive. At the same time, it is not surprising you were not able to reach the top tier reward as almost two-thirds of your Coalition did not take part. 
i was joking about vodka drinking but you get my point. people are not just upset, they are mad about it
Mar 4, 2018, 11:5003/04/18
Mar 4, 2018, 12:10(edited)
08/13/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Alas, no vodka at work for us, DMT I've already passed all the feedback I gathered on the changes to Coalition Mission milestones, and I certainly will remind them there is discontent about it. But I do have to admit that with only 45 people participating in a mission out of 140 the results are quite impressive. At the same time, it is not surprising you were not able to reach the top tier reward as almost two-thirds of your Coalition did not take part. 

1: You (Plarium) need to consider what a feasible level of daily activity is, and set your mission requirements from there.

There seems to be a general expectation that the majority of players, actually play this game daily. This is not the case:

* Many are busy in real life.

* The game just isn't that interesting to convince the majority to play it daily.

* While many login every day, it is often just to dump the resources and get out, and they play another day when they have more time.

Personally I think that if 1/3 of the coalition played the game that day (not just login and logout), then that is quite impressive actually.

2: Our coalition has just over 100 members, why do we have the same mission requirements as a coalition of 150 members?

3: Lastly, I don't get why Plarium would increase the requirements anyway. Why would you go and fiddle with something that isn't broken - go and fiddle with the things that are broken (please). Anyway, the coalition rewards are so small that they don't matter, but they are nice for morale and general feel-good factor. Why do something then that reduces the fun? If some coalitions find the missions too easy/boring, then add another (harder) reward pack for them.

MariusAdmin
Mar 5, 2018, 09:1503/05/18
09/04/17
We are fiddling with the things that are broken constantly, that is why there are regular bugfixes  And the whole reason milestones were changed is because previously Coalitions above 51 members had the same requirements to gain rewards. I am not completely certain about this, but it is not impossible that Devs will decide to refine the tiers further and separate Coalitions into smaller groups rather than put Coalitions of 101 and 150 people into the same category.
Mar 6, 2018, 05:5503/06/18
08/13/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

We are fiddling with the things that are broken constantly, that is why there are regular bugfixes  And the whole reason milestones were changed is because previously Coalitions above 51 members had the same requirements to gain rewards. I am not completely certain about this, but it is not impossible that Devs will decide to refine the tiers further and separate Coalitions into smaller groups rather than put Coalitions of 101 and 150 people into the same category.
Please just pass my feedback to the developers. I am convinced they don't realise that their expectations of activity are unreasonable.
MariusAdmin
Mar 6, 2018, 08:3403/06/18
09/04/17
We have already notified Devs about the feedback that we received on the change. Overall, though many people dislike the increase there were a fair few (across all platforms, not just the Portal Forums) who felt it was justified to give bigger Coalitions milestones that would require more effort to reach.
Mar 6, 2018, 10:2503/06/18
10/16/15

Actually,

collecting 18 mi Res is most difficult to reach. We usualy also need up to 20 hrs to complete, Devine also takes up to 20 hrs.

http://prntscr.com/iniqxe

Regards Eyynar

Mar 8, 2018, 21:4703/08/18
09/14/15
I am also on server 2 in a coalition with 49 players. The raid target is 3000k  for 4 rewards...as opposed to 18000 k for 5 rewards..hardly seems fair