Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
MariusAdmin
Feb 8, 2018, 08:5402/08/18
09/04/17
Tonaya said:

you checked VODKA RED BULL's pp bank,vodka is VIP,and you checked pp bank for that player above,i can post screenshots where you checked vodka's pp bank,and when i ask for it,i get NO answer as always.

something is really wrong with my pp ,i would like you to check it and tell me how much i'm in?

Tonaya 

I didn't check anyone's record for Persian Positions, Tonaya. Nor do I work with VIP players directly.
Feb 8, 2018, 14:3802/08/18
10/04/14
TILT
Feb 12, 2018, 14:0102/12/18
08/21/14

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Tonaya said:

you checked VODKA RED BULL's pp bank,vodka is VIP,and you checked pp bank for that player above,i can post screenshots where you checked vodka's pp bank,and when i ask for it,i get NO answer as always.

something is really wrong with my pp ,i would like you to check it and tell me how much i'm in?

Tonaya 

I didn't check anyone's record for Persian Positions, Tonaya. Nor do I work with VIP players directly.

Dimitri,your moderators deleted my post,here,where i show link's where ex cm Aliona 

and one moderator checking banks for 2 VIP players,i want to check my bank as well,i played a lot pp in last time and i didnt got anything,so i'm confused there.

if i know that mods wont delete my post again,i would show you how it looks like when player get info from plarium about pp bank,i have screenshot,i'll show you if needed,so please,plarium,check my pp bank like you did to VIP players,even if i'm not VIP

Tonaya
Feb 12, 2018, 14:4502/12/18
Feb 12, 2018, 14:58(edited)
06/13/15

None of your posts have been removed in this topic and if by chance you notice these actions on other topics, ask yourself whether you follow the rules of the forum. Myself and other plarium representatives don't delete messages for nothing.

I myself took the initiative to check through other plarium representatives, the account of a player, and we could observe that there was a wrong approach to PP. Accounts are never checked otherwise unless, as Dimitri explained, there is good reason to think that there is a problem. The fact is that you attack and don't win, that doesn't mean that the system doesn't work.

You have the right to think that the PP system is deliberately skewed while we tell you the opposite. But nobody forces you to continue playing PP, although this is an exciting part of the game !

A good strategy gives good results, look on the official pages of Sparta, you will see big gains, which prove that the highest levels are not impossible.

Finally, anyone can see their verified account, not just VIP.

Feb 22, 2018, 21:2902/22/18
Feb 22, 2018, 21:51(edited)
05/11/16

ok I have a question,   and  there is really no complaint  from me about what I have lost here.    as I know very well  how PLARIUM operates.

I tried  to see  what everyone was complaining about at the 190 reward.     I know  why it is not paying out.   so that is not my question.

my question is after hitting  50 levels  just from levels 185-190   for about 4 nights in a row,   my rewards  were nothing.   i would keep going  on the 190s  until I got payout.   but I have never seen a 200 mil in power reward, so I know it is pointless to go any further.   and that all I used is gone.  

this is what is invested into my pp   from this week alone.  at least 4/5  of it went to 190.  it is over  500 mil in power.    

https://gyazo.com/c9470cde49a36da0ae4f1b364d6be365

https://gyazo.com/aaed1a20b4b0567b2db4cae47b4e5702

https://gyazo.com/09b1e693411f15e7b7bf473bd3e3dfca

I know  there is no way you can logically  explain why there was no payout.  

so when I went back and cleared all my low level position,  when I got to level 105  105   107 109 110  and 111.    everyone  one of them paid me something that is usually not there.      so  here  is my question.      I hope Bill responds  to this!!!!

What do I owe XERSES  now   for me to get my next reward;  is it a combined total of  all rewards,   or is it just the last reward  I was given? 

PLARIUM:  if you say game is an investment  and payout return  then you should make your game have consistent payouts.    then it would eliminate the complaints  on forum.       your  game  is not an investment for reward.     so...   when you stop telling stories to customers/players   you will have  more happy people.     why not advertise it like I read  a long time ago.  XERSES  or PP   is a riddle to be solved.  not an investment.

Feb 22, 2018, 22:0102/22/18
11/13/15
Make Love not Persian Postions :)
MariusAdmin
Feb 23, 2018, 08:4102/23/18
09/04/17
PMC said:

so when I went back and cleared all my low level position,  when I got to level 105  105   107 109 110  and 111.    everyone  one of them paid me something that is usually not there.      so  here  is my question.      I hope Bill responds  to this!!!!

This is probably one of the most dangerous things one can do when clearing Positions. The losses that you suffered when battling PPs of higher level are not just given back to you in the same level bracket but in any Positions that you attack later. And since lower-tier Positions cannot provide as much reward, you get less than you lost even though the actual reward for that level is higher than usual.
Feb 24, 2018, 07:4702/24/18
Feb 24, 2018, 07:53(edited)
05/11/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

PMC said:

This is probably one of the most dangerous things one can do when clearing Positions. The losses that you suffered when battling PPs of higher level are not just given back to you in the same level bracket but in any Positions that you attack later. And since lower-tier Positions cannot provide as much reward, you get less than you lost even though the actual reward for that level is higher than usual.

yes  I have  almost recovered.    but I was  wondering   when you get  those multiple payouts.   can you answer what is the loan or payback of troops,   is it the last reward won or is it a combination of all rewards given?

I know this is not how to play  and  wont do it again.    

Feb 26, 2018, 01:0902/26/18
01/05/16

i used to play positions an year ago and then i stopped at 126 ,  and i focused more on playing player vs player , 

however recently i thought of giving it a go at persians , got my payout at level 117 https://prnt.sc/ijq48d so i stopped there and didnt proceed to go further as i didnt want to take a risk of losing more than what you get back , 

i think i may not go above level 150 , just to be at the safer side to escape any kinds of bugs mentioned in this topic and posts.

MariusAdmin
Feb 26, 2018, 09:1902/26/18
09/04/17

PMC said:

yes  I have  almost recovered.    but I was  wondering   when you get  those multiple payouts.   can you answer what is the loan or payback of troops,   is it the last reward won or is it a combination of all rewards given?

I cannot give exact details of the algorithm. And it can be hard to predict how many Troops you need to lose before you gain a big reward at Positions because it depends on a few factors and variables.

MariusAdmin
Feb 26, 2018, 09:2102/26/18
09/04/17
The Punisher said:

i think i may not go above level 150 , just to be at the safer side to escape any kinds of bugs mentioned in this topic and posts.

There are no bugs to speak of, but many players do keep to a certain level tier and it is a very viable tactic that allows them to comfortably get good rewards 
Feb 26, 2018, 09:5202/26/18
06/13/15

Hey guys, remember that in addition to being able to win units, you earn experience points, valuable items, PP ranking points, but sometimes also tournament points !

We tend to forget about it and in the end, your lost troops are compensated by other things. 

Feb 26, 2018, 21:4502/26/18

PP has become a joke, pure fool.

Just before Christmas you had to play for the thumb 8-10 Posis between 80-120 to get a nice payout.

Plaruim has clearly massively adjusted upwards since Christmas.

Now you have to play at least 15 Posis to maybe get a payout.

I know many players who do not even get what they pay after 20 big Posis.

As I said a pure fool only the whole.

That's why I can only appeal to everyone, stopping with the PP.

MariusAdmin
Feb 27, 2018, 10:1002/27/18
09/04/17
Winston said:

PP has become a joke, pure fool.

Just before Christmas you had to play for the thumb 8-10 Posis between 80-120 to get a nice payout.

Plaruim has clearly massively adjusted upwards since Christmas.

Now you have to play at least 15 Posis to maybe get a payout.

I know many players who do not even get what they pay after 20 big Posis.

As I said a pure fool only the whole.

That's why I can only appeal to everyone, stopping with the PP.

Or, perhaps, the variables that we always talk about whenever the matter of Position rewards comes up are at play? I will repeat again, we have not touched the reward algorithms for Persian Positions in a long while.
Feb 27, 2018, 20:5502/27/18
05/11/16

hahah  no one plays pp  for xp

Mar 15, 2018, 13:1903/15/18
09/04/16

PMC said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

PMC said:

How you Recovered ?