All Categories

no compensation for 2 days of unplayable game?

no compensation for 2 days of unplayable game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 22, 2017, 17:0112/22/17
Dec 22, 2017, 17:04(edited)
04/13/16
why can't u  investigate what happened , you have all the info ...and i didn't  told you  to  comunicate with personal messages  ..i wrote there  wich i couldn't disclose here  ,because from what i know it's  against the rule to post on forum what u spoke with support guys ..like  print screens of discussions ..why to  make another ticket  when one already exists?? 
Dec 22, 2017, 17:3612/22/17
09/11/16
Bill Almorra said:

Just imagine that plarium can not search for every player who has had or has not had this problem. The only way to find out is to make a poll ... and if everyone knows that there is a compensation gift, everyone will have had this problem oddly. Unhappy for the real ones. 

As Dimitri says, contact the help desk if you have suffered losses during this time.

i got a pole and its more accurte...
MariusAdmin
Dec 26, 2017, 09:3812/26/17
09/04/17
Skulder said:

why can't u  investigate what happened , you have all the info ...and i didn't  told you  to  comunicate with personal messages  ..i wrote there  wich i couldn't disclose here  ,because from what i know it's  against the rule to post on forum what u spoke with support guys ..like  print screens of discussions ..why to  make another ticket  when one already exists?? 
Because matters of compensation are not something the Community Manager oversees, neither is following up on Support tickets. If the resolution is not to your satisfaction, open a new ticket, put the first ticket's ID as a reference and explain the situation.
Dec 26, 2017, 14:2112/26/17
Dec 26, 2017, 14:22(edited)
04/13/16
okey   will make another ticket ..but what about some compesation    about the  time servers had lag because of youre providers ...  an week passed and you guys didn't respond to my ticket  and didn't receive any compesation like  you wrote here??