Game practically unplayable

Game practically unplayable

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 24, 2017, 15:4112/24/17
11/05/15

which servers are people getting lag on?

Can you list which server when you post please, that would help the dev team nail down whats happening 

I am fine on facebook server 1 now on The Glorious Valley 
Dec 26, 2017, 15:2112/26/17
04/13/15

It's not a lag problem!

You cannot click on buildings or your tribute. However using the War Council building or the Training Centres for your troops, you can click on the icons, which work, on the right side of your city map and quickly do what you need to do there. 

These work-arounds do not make the game more playable, imo, but it is not "lag." It's a bug or a side effect based on Plarium's classification of players. Now we know there are at least 2 classes of players: VIP's and Normal. I do vacation relief for my Coa and sometimes, as I have 2 cities open at the same time, I see differences in the options available to players in the market for example. One person will not have the ability to buy 1-day dominion boosts (currently at 0) and the other player will have the ability to purchase this option. And it doesn't have anything to do with level or VIP as neither are VIP's and one player is 10 levels higher than the other and he has the option to purchase the 1-day. 

I don't know how long it will take Plarium to find these bugs as there are many or if they even care. But they will always tell us they care. lol

I lost 10-20k of grain and timber every single day for over a year and Support said that no one else complained so this bug, to them didn't exist. Finally I got a real person who talked to me and I showed pics etc. and she was convinced while the other guy kept saying that it wasn't a problem (now, I only lose a couple k per day at the most). Now this is an example of Plarium's disregard and disrespect of us as players and payers. This current bug has been going on for close to two weeks or more and I have never played a game where a massive bug like this wasn't fixed ASAP.

Regards,

iaai0110

MariusAdmin
Dec 27, 2017, 09:3312/27/17
09/04/17

iaai0110 said:

It's not a lag problem!

You cannot click on buildings or your tribute. However using the War Council building or the Training Centres for your troops, you can click on the icons, which work, on the right side of your city map and quickly do what you need to do there. 

This still sounds like lag, specifically the response of the game client is not working properly. If this was a bug, it would affect every single player out there.
Dec 28, 2017, 01:4212/28/17
Dec 28, 2017, 01:43(edited)
09/04/16

I have the same problem with “clicks and no response”, some clicks work immediately, some works if you click more than 2-5 and some don’t work at all.

The problem started the same day or the next with the lag/backbone problem and nothing change until now.

Is it problem with the specific browser or/and os (Chrome on Win10) ? Yes it is.

You can call it client lag or whatever but when I play Sparta with beta app it is works without the clicks problem (Not without Problems).

Unser from Plarium Support Center

“I recommend that you try playing the game using another connection (e.g. cable instead of Wi-Fi) if possible. You can also consider playing the game using a different browser. The gaming experience may be different.”

My connection is 24Mbit ADSL and I try Sparta with Chrome, Firefox, Edge.

Each browser has his own issue and none works Good enough.

Plarium must solve all problems if want from Players to stay and play their games.

Players could be beta testers for a while but the main purpose from them is to Play not to Beta Test the game/s.

If you Want Beta Testers for your Game you must hire Real Ones.

If you don’t solve the Game Problems fast enough the Players leave the game sooner or later.