Persian Positions are NOT working

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 27, 2017, 13:0012/27/17
10/09/14

dinah.gabriel83 said:

Sorry dude your boring im well aware of the systems did you not read my post. And in fact you sound like you are clearly sucking up to plarium just with the way you write your sentences this is 1st time im having problems with pp so before you get on your high horse and how good you are and what you expect save it. I posted in hear as it states positions not working so im adding to that assumption. Dorieas perhaps you should make a new post stating that positions are not broken  because unless your fixing my positions your post is useless to my problem as i play the positions correctly 

I been suspend several times from forum not as Tonaya but a lot. I m not from the loved ones and I dont care...

I dont know what you did wrong and I cant help you... But I confirm me and anyone of my members or friendly coal members follow my system they have daily payouts... read again my post... try to find what you did wrong... As i told above, you need to make Xerxes dance with you and not you with Xerxes..
Dec 27, 2017, 13:1012/27/17
10/09/14

chriskou said:

i always play on the same bank i hit 20 positions 180-190 range and my payout was nothing we dont cry but we will not goingto coin thats for sure

Thats yr mistake... You are always play the same bank... Once you take a payout you play different bank... Xerxes knows yr system and you get to be his rich girlfriend... Please read again my post.. 

And another one thing I forgot to write (and agree with Tonaya) PP tournaments mostly of the time pay as bonus Imperial troops... Kill them on PVP tournaments when normal units been given as bonus... As many Imperials in your city as less often yr payouts.. 
Dec 27, 2017, 13:1412/27/17
01/01/16
Ive done as i always do i also dance with the devil Xeres and in 3 years up to this point ive led him a merry dance now for some reason hes doing irish dancing and yes i made big mistake in getting annoyed with his silly dancing and ended up dumping my army on him to receive my payout which still has not been forthcoming basically 3 years of time effort and money here and there has been wasted what is left in my city 18 javs and thousands of champ units its funny really and dont forget my scouts lol game down the drain for me 
Dec 30, 2017, 19:1212/30/17
12/20/17
we tested your advice,because are puppies and we forgot to play the game after 3 years positions dont pay bank dont excist anymore im guiting the game after 3 years this is a big joke and none of the admins answer me to check my bank i hope with the new owners things will change good game to all
Dec 31, 2017, 10:0212/31/17
Dec 31, 2017, 10:09(edited)
04/13/16

for me  now was  good  Xerxes after  doing positions  in the last  two days ..when i draw the line after i  add the progression in tournaments  i  lost   maximum 1 M troups ...and got some horses   in exchange of lights ,heavy and phalanx  :) 

p.s.  Now  i read what Dorieas  wrote and  you guys should not listen to his  non sense ...don't    waste imperials on  Xerxes... .. :)) 
Dec 31, 2017, 12:4312/31/17
01/27/15
Dorieas said:

I m from the players I m not sucking Plarium but in this occasion Plarium Moderators and Community managers have right... PP working perfectly for those they know to play and they arent gabling... 

1st.  you need to play positions on same bank. If positions of this bank is finished you wait next day to refill... Gablers playing all positions and share the invest on different banks without refilling the bank. After going to the forum and babycrying...

2nd. stop playing the one bar system. Its old and Xerxes knows it well to make you loose yr army.. Play always different system and when a bank give you a payout change and invest to different bank..

3rd. stop using lights and heavies on Xerxes. Take ages to refill xerxes bank. Use them to PVP tournaments as there the logarithm change (there is the main problem) and any other army use there is waste.. You ll never recover yr looses from the pvp army bonus if you use cavalry or phalanx to pvp... Yr lights and heavies you take from Xerxes keep them in acropolis for the upcoming pvp to invest in Phalanx...

4th. make Xerxes to give loans and not invest on Xerxes bank.. At the moment i own to Xerxes up to 8 k promachones and I m sure next week I ll get another loan from him. With my system I make 10 k promachones monthly and my target is in 3 months to make 20 k prom monthly without using them at all on Xerxes.. I love when I own army to Xerxes and not Xerxes own army to me. He is always try to get it back and he falls in my trap...

5th, The most important not only for this game but for real gabbling also...Any machine or logarithm built to cheat on players has imperfections for the inverse analogy ... That gives the opportunity on high intelligent players to cheat on the machine or to the logarithm... Nothing is perfect on this world, me either...

I don't understand what you mean by find the bank. Or same bank.  You get a payout, you repay the resources, you get the next payout.
Dec 31, 2017, 14:4812/31/17
Dec 31, 2017, 14:52(edited)
04/13/16
 Mate  he was speaking about  the  Federal reserves of Sparta   , Bank of Xerxes  , Bank of Leonidas and others banks  like that :)) 
Dec 31, 2017, 15:3612/31/17
09/04/16
Dec 31, 2017, 16:5512/31/17
Dec 31, 2017, 16:57(edited)
01/27/15

IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS said:

With the chart, his words make much more sense.  Yes don't play multiple banks or you LOSE everything.

Thank you for sharing the chart with everyone :)
Dec 31, 2017, 17:0112/31/17
04/13/16
you guys are so wrong with those bank levels  :) ...because of that  are you crying here that you lose always  troups :)) ...you  think that you discovered    the algorithm of persians ..but don't get  the simpe fact that those are  random and rigged :)) ... what works sometime  didn't work all the time :) 
Dec 31, 2017, 17:0412/31/17
Dec 31, 2017, 17:06(edited)

RIX forum RETIRED said:

With the chart, his words make much more sense.  Yes don't play multiple banks or you LOSE everything.

Thank you for sharing the chart with everyone :)
Is this "different banks system" true????
Dec 31, 2017, 17:1512/31/17
Dec 31, 2017, 17:16(edited)
04/13/16
@ash2ray mate  try it to see if it's is :))  from my point of view  it's not because   for two years  i lose troups in an lower bank tier and get the payouts in an higher tier  of bank then  what  he wrote in that   excel table  :) 
Dec 31, 2017, 17:4512/31/17
12/20/17
maybe you think that we dont know maths im explain it here several times ive never had issues with pps i always get my payment as i expected,the bank dont excist anymore i lost 80m off and21m def for a payout 19960pro before 6months not one decent payout these days that i played,many people that have won in past post at rage only losses and for my case noone ofthe admins answered me about my bank but noone from my coal will spend again thats their policy steal and take happy new year
Dec 31, 2017, 19:5512/31/17
09/04/16

PP Mechanics is a Complex Algorithm. Nobody know how exactly works.

The Multiple Banks System may be true may not but explains a lot of the strange things that happens when playing PP than without it.

Jan 1, 2018, 02:2201/01/18
06/12/16

Dorieas said:

chriskou said:

i always play on the same bank i hit 20 positions 180-190 range and my payout was nothing we dont cry but we will not goingto coin thats for sure

Thats yr mistake... You are always play the same bank... Once you take a payout you play different bank... Xerxes knows yr system and you get to be his rich girlfriend... Please read again my post.. 

And another one thing I forgot to write (and agree with Tonaya) PP tournaments mostly of the time pay as bonus Imperial troops... Kill them on PVP tournaments when normal units been given as bonus... As many Imperials in your city as less often yr payouts.. 

So if you make positions when there are PP tournaments the minor child payments ????

Jan 1, 2018, 02:2701/01/18
06/12/16

If I understand this from the table ... I made positions from 77 to 114. If I feel like it in 114. Everything invested between positions 76-105, is still in that bank and they will not pay me in the 114 ?????

Jan 1, 2018, 09:4001/01/18
Jan 1, 2018, 09:41(edited)
04/13/16

All of use  the term BANK , can you tell  me  what BANK don't have interest  ??? 

Off course   the  interest on higher levels positions  it's more in points , because if  it's the same  procetange of all levels .. it's normal math :)

let's say as example   10 %  from  3 M points     , it's lower then 10 % from 10 M  points ..

Because of that you shouldn't  go to the  level maximum of Oracle  and stay  in the safe zone-low levels Oracle ...  like i said the better are the rewards the greater are the losses also :) 

Jan 2, 2018, 10:4401/02/18
12/14/14

this is what has been working for me..

daily spending Appx. $20.00 

i think in order to get decent payouts... from certain bank levels ( ie..see chart...)  one must reduce two highest level positions ( to one bar

then...

example..   

highest level 160.. 

drop level 160 green to  1 bar..  

drop level 160 red   (if possible)  to 1 bar.            ****  or any other red position level  in the same bank bracket as the 1bar green level160 already reduced to 1 bar..

now drop down to a 125bank level position ....reduce alittle.. then hit clear highest level position .. followed by the next highest position level already reduced earlier to 1 bar.. .. back to back...  one is clearing top two highest position levels (mk sure you click on the quest icon to the left of ur screen .. the one that says.. fight persian army level 160 .....  {  START  }.. prior to clearing them. 

then return to clear that one lv 125 1 bar position that you chipped away at prior to clearing top two position levels.  if no payout.. clear another 125level position.. payout should come.. 

repeat .....

reduce  ...clear two highest level positions.. but payout this time ..around... should be the bank bracket after 125level.. 

so like ....level 131-135

this should be few days work... of loading and boosting ..or building low level units.. the new units ... kick xerxes ass. but never send in greaater then 5 or ten at a a time. one should go slowly ..in order to find the best...killing  combination of units to each position current engage in.. or fighting.    

last payout for level125was like 4k red ponies 1k mounted  ...level131 bank was almost 6k red ponies and 1.8kmounted..or 2.8k

hope ..maybe this helps... dont forget to drop that almighty dollar.. so u dont get stuck in between payouts.

if this doesnt make sense...  then it probably ..only makes sense in my head..   

Jan 5, 2018, 11:2301/05/18
Jan 5, 2018, 11:25(edited)
04/13/16

Payout received after i  lost troups at the previous level bank   after  the levels  you  guys wrote above ,,  you think you know it all  ..but not the case ... Dorieas and  Ioannis  you guys  are    far from breaking the algorithm of Xerxes :))) 

Jan 5, 2018, 15:5701/05/18
05/30/15

Lol. it's players like you that stop PP threads from progressing. check archives. Decent players soon get sick of offering theories & tips to morons.

As usual, it's the empty vessels that rattle most .