Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 2, 2022, 08:0103/02/22
Mar 2, 2022, 08:06(edited)
03/10/15
Karl Curston

They are working from Kharkiv when the situation allows them, but we were told that Lviv offices would help handle the games currently. I forwarded the problem about the divine coffers and keys you guys mentioned to our CM today. They told me is best to write support. Any other feedback I receive I will inform you. 

The city is under siege right now, they had to go to bomb shelters and as you know, the situation is getting worst. But our CM is currently in contact with the mod team and that is a sample of their willingness to work and to solve our game problems. 

What we are trying to do is, besides counting on you sending a ticket as they requested, keep these issues in mind and pass them when we get in contact with Plarium employees. 

Any SENSIBLE COMPANY don't make their employees work under war. and would have located their servers and activities and workers in other countries during this time ... for their safety of their lives and also for the safety of our info and game information. its called responsability

Mar 2, 2022, 08:0403/02/22
03/10/15
Katia

Hello All. I got the divine talisman from the Warriors pass on 2 servers, and the coffers came with a key. The Divine coffers come with their keys, as the manager told us.                                                                                                    
   I saw other complaints on our FB community about the divine coffer not having a key, so I guess it is a bug for some players. Unfortunately, there is a major issue in Ukraine but the Plarium's employees who are in Ukraine doing their best. Please all who have this problem, it is better to submit a ticket.ASAP.  

so katia, the result as always is that us players suffer plarium errors, as i commented before to you in other conversation...

why Plarium is not dealing these departments in other countries during this war? this is not a matter of 3 days

Mar 2, 2022, 14:5903/02/22
Mar 2, 2022, 15:02(edited)
03/10/15

An example of how the fight to get back what it was stolen from us began... i explain its in the warrior pass and now I have to say the day? support has access to the log of my account and can check it (all games have that, and support has access so they can deal problems), you have supposedly explain to them that there was a problem, isn't it?  it should not be news to them to play the ignorant.... but to scam us of an item that the rest got... now I have to lose hours and hours back and forward...

Oleksandra (Plarium Support Center | PC Games)

Mar 2, 2022, 15:31 GMT+2

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please specify the date when you received the coffer? Was it a Chest with a Divine Hero Item? More details about the issue will help us to understand it better.

Looking forward to your response.

Kinds regards,

Oleksandra
Player Support Team 

and then you wonder why we are tired of support

Mar 2, 2022, 21:0903/02/22
01/14/16

i don't understand why this is such a hard problem to fix. you do realize that you are selling air right? inanimate objects. if there was a glitch with the keys then just give everyone 1 key. it won't cost you a thing and the goodwill may go a long way. why do you want to fight tooth and nail over the smallest things? it's a waste of time, yours and ours.

Mar 3, 2022, 10:5103/03/22
06/20/15
Karl Curston

Hello Haitamus: I will report the lack of the key but please write support about it. CM told me they will work through support as the situation allows them.

Have a nice spartan day!

I didn't have a problem with the key and he had every interest in giving it to me without me asking for it, but for the others it doesn't make sense because some players don't pay attention and they think he can have a chest without the key here are the plarium tricks to steal players. with the problem in ukraine they already take too long to respond. it could take several days or more than a week. and as they used to do they respond to some faster than others and I know what I'm talking about because the smallest players are neglected and it's not normal. Besides, I still haven't received the drachms he gives me every month.

Mar 3, 2022, 11:0403/03/22
06/20/15
Fortuna

An example of how the fight to get back what it was stolen from us began... i explain its in the warrior pass and now I have to say the day? support has access to the log of my account and can check it (all games have that, and support has access so they can deal problems), you have supposedly explain to them that there was a problem, isn't it?  it should not be news to them to play the ignorant.... but to scam us of an item that the rest got... now I have to lose hours and hours back and forward...

Oleksandra (Plarium Support Center | PC Games)

Mar 2, 2022, 15:31 GMT+2

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please specify the date when you received the coffer? Was it a Chest with a Divine Hero Item? More details about the issue will help us to understand it better.

Looking forward to your response.

Kinds regards,

Oleksandra
Player Support Team 

and then you wonder why we are tired of support

he knows when and where and how. they all have the story of what you do or don't do on your account. they could tell you how many troops you lost 1 years ago or the number of drachms you spent this month and in what kind of thing you used them in short he knows them all. they make you waste your time so that you let go so that he doesn't give you what he owes you

Mar 3, 2022, 11:0403/03/22
Mar 3, 2022, 11:16(edited)
03/10/15
haitamus \M/

I didn't have a problem with the key and he had every interest in giving it to me without me asking for it, but for the others it doesn't make sense because some players don't pay attention and they think he can have a chest without the key here are the plarium tricks to steal players. with the problem in ukraine they already take too long to respond. it could take several days or more than a week. and as they used to do they respond to some faster than others and I know what I'm talking about because the smallest players are neglected and it's not normal. Besides, I still haven't received the drachms he gives me every month.

why they are so hard on me, that they still have not answer me back? or the rest of my players that I know had no answer from support

haite please tell them I am your alt account hahahaha

Mar 3, 2022, 11:0703/03/22
03/10/15
haitamus \M/

he knows when and where and how. they all have the story of what you do or don't do on your account. they could tell you how many troops you lost 1 years ago or the number of drachms you spent this month and in what kind of thing you used them in short he knows them all. they make you waste your time so that you let go so that he doesn't give you what he owes you

haita i know as i used to work in support for a Spanish game years ago... if I had answered my clients as they do to me, I would have been sacked from my job.

KatiaModerator
Mar 3, 2022, 14:3803/03/22
01/31/18
Fortuna

so katia, the result as always is that us players suffer plarium errors, as i commented before to you in other conversation...

why Plarium is not dealing these departments in other countries during this war? this is not a matter of 3 days

Guys, I totally agree with you but I'm just a mod and I cannot fix the  problems. My duty is to transfer all the game's malfunctions to the managers, as I did with the Warrior's pass divine coffer. Unfortunately, only the Support can fix it as it is not a massive issue. Regarding the supports replies, sometimes even I get frustrated, but we have to understand that they are just employees and they do their job neutrally, and not emotionally involved. Keep in mind that they supporting all the Plarium's games so, please provide them with the details such as the name of the event, that it was a Divine talisman coffer,  approximately the time of event,etc. Always use the game's terms and not the gamers' shortcuts as res, coa,  phylarch   etc. Sometimes I don't understand the other Plarium's mods about  what features they speaking of, even if we have the very same features but with totally different terminology.  Regarding Plarium's ways, Plarium is part of a big Australian company and I'm sure that after the first shock of the war, they will find the solutions. As you understand , to find trusted and capable employees isn't so easy task as Ukraine is known for its virtual games industry and very educated young people, so a lot of virtual games depending on them. 

KatiaModerator
Mar 3, 2022, 14:5803/03/22
01/31/18
haitamus \M/

Hello Haitamus all the divine coffers come with a key.If they have no key it is  the game's malfuction, and only the support can fix it. The point is that we know nothing about virtual game's industry, and we see the game from the gamers point of view and not by looking thousents of data to find what is wrong. It is why the support need details to find in their database what is wrong  and to fix it.

Mar 3, 2022, 17:1203/03/22
03/10/15
Katia

Hello Haitamus all the divine coffers come with a key.If they have no key it is  the game's malfuction, and only the support can fix it. The point is that we know nothing about virtual game's industry, and we see the game from the gamers point of view and not by looking thousents of data to find what is wrong. It is why the support need details to find in their database what is wrong  and to fix it.

katia log says all, and if they know there is a malfunction, as they know, they just give the key and stop treating us as criminals.

to haita no questions but to me first the Spanish inquisition and then 48h of silence... and still no key, be serious katia

Mar 3, 2022, 17:1803/03/22
03/10/15
Katia

Guys, I totally agree with you but I'm just a mod and I cannot fix the  problems. My duty is to transfer all the game's malfunctions to the managers, as I did with the Warrior's pass divine coffer. Unfortunately, only the Support can fix it as it is not a massive issue. Regarding the supports replies, sometimes even I get frustrated, but we have to understand that they are just employees and they do their job neutrally, and not emotionally involved. Keep in mind that they supporting all the Plarium's games so, please provide them with the details such as the name of the event, that it was a Divine talisman coffer,  approximately the time of event,etc. Always use the game's terms and not the gamers' shortcuts as res, coa,  phylarch   etc. Sometimes I don't understand the other Plarium's mods about  what features they speaking of, even if we have the very same features but with totally different terminology.  Regarding Plarium's ways, Plarium is part of a big Australian company and I'm sure that after the first shock of the war, they will find the solutions. As you understand , to find trusted and capable employees isn't so easy task as Ukraine is known for its virtual games industry and very educated young people, so a lot of virtual games depending on them. 

katia sincerely i am sure you mean well, but you can not defend what can not be defended... you read that to haitamus no questions, and sorted, to the rest.... silence and /or disrespect...

to be honest, he is top player and one of my favorite ninja warriors in-game, but as he said, the way the rest of the players we get treated and ignored is shameful

Mar 3, 2022, 17:1903/03/22
03/10/15

still no answer from plarium support or key to me or my players

Mar 4, 2022, 07:5903/04/22
03/10/15

still no answer in support or here... (at least I don't have to read real players making excuses for UNBALANCING ways of plarium)

not all players get treated the same.

Mar 4, 2022, 19:3703/04/22
Mar 4, 2022, 19:39(edited)
03/10/15

Your request [3892883] has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have.

Mykola (Plarium Support Center | PC Games)

Mar 4, 2022, 21:22 GMT+2

Hello,

For us to check the issue, please provide us with the date you claimed the reward with a Divine Coffer.
By default, it comes with a Master Key.

This information is crucial for us to conduct the investigation.

We hope for your kind co-operation.

Mykola
Player Support Team 

THEY HAVE THE LOG, they can see, they lie to us, they can see in my account I have coffer and no key, are they being racist to me on purpose? moderators everytime you asks for support is a nightmare foremost players with back and forward messages delaying hoping we get tired and do nothing

see why writing support is weeks and weeks of messages with no answer, do you remember what moment exactly you did? most of us, we don't, but the log they can access says it

Mar 5, 2022, 09:4203/05/22
03/10/15

and here we are .... still no answer and no key

KatiaModerator
Mar 6, 2022, 11:3703/06/22
01/31/18

Regarding the Divine items which work as a set, do the calculations for 20 agema per day for 350  days, and you will find if it was worthed the drachmas or not. This Warrior's pass event has been designed to give the opportunity to all of the players to get the divine talisman with their regular playing. Yes, it wasn't so easy to get if no 25k drachmas, but if the player had them, it was an opportunity. Maybe those divine items will be in the coalition's coffers as it is with the legendary equipment, but no one knows when it will be. Mods have insisted to be able to get a divine item that it doesn't need to kill half of our offences to get a divine item, and the devs gave to the players  the Warriors' pass event. Keep in mind, that the divine items give  individual boosts when they are upgraded above the 5th level, city def bonus, and players saying that they got a % training speed, but use the upgrades wisely.  Maybe the Talisman need more upgrades to give its boosts. Of course, every player has a personal point of view, and no one is in the shoes of the other player. We share only our personal point of view. 

Mar 7, 2022, 08:3403/07/22
Mar 7, 2022, 11:10(edited)
03/10/15

PLEASE MODS KEEP IN MND THAT WHEN YOU ASK TO WRITE SUPPORT, THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER ANSWER TO VIP PLAYERS. AND THAT HAPPENED ALSO BEFORE THE WAR.

KatiaModerator
Mar 7, 2022, 11:3203/07/22
01/31/18

Banshee, on Plarium's FB community, heavy coiners on the top teams told that didn't get the  Warrior pass divine talisman coffer with a key and they submitted the ticket. Even mods do submit a ticket when we have issues. If I didn't get my divine coffer with a key, I would have already submitted the ticket and I would provide them with the screenshots before they will ask me. There is a post for the Warrior's pass so, send them this post, and a screenshot of your general with the divine coffer. Only the support has the tools to check the data, but they have to know where and what to look.  The support is for all  Plarium's games and maybe they need some time to reply.  I will send to the Managers your ticket so they will have a look at it

Mar 8, 2022, 10:1603/08/22
03/10/15

i am not banshee

and as i said talking to support is like talking here... you don't understand me half the times. and the other half you answer us like ignorant children