Warrior Pass

Warrior Pass

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 28, 2022, 10:3302/28/22
02/14/18

Warrior Pass

⚔Sparta! Warrior Pass is about to end and it's time to gather some feedback about this new feature: 

did you finish all the tasks? Was it very hard? Did you find acceptable the rewards? 

Include your opinion in comments! Thank you! 🛡 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 28, 2022, 19:0802/28/22
03/10/15

is this the kind of "warrior" activities you like? and that's why plarium keeps pushing these boring click click click actions that had nothing to do with the war game we joined some more than 8 years ago?

most actions were similar to open this, open that click click, like in FarmVille, plant 10 tomatoes, 20 onions etc...  

the only warrior thing here, was the title...

Feb 28, 2022, 19:1602/28/22
10/06/15

25k drachmas for divine coffer without key !!!! another bug ??? pls explain...

will key be available in next ridicolous clicking event ??!!

Feb 28, 2022, 19:1702/28/22
03/10/15
BoogieMan T-101 666

some people got them with key, some we did not....

i am another one that suffered the lack of key for coffer... another bug in plarim life

Feb 28, 2022, 19:2302/28/22
10/06/15

Thank you Fortuna , i will try to fight for it rather then spending valuable drachmas ;)

Feb 28, 2022, 19:4402/28/22
03/10/15

in my coa, several we suffered this bug. i know writing now support is not a real option. but its really annoyed to be cheated and then come here to forum to see how they talk great about something that it was a bug (once again)

Feb 28, 2022, 19:5702/28/22
03/04/17

hello, yes, in one of my accounts... after doing all the work and spending the 25k drachmas... he gave me the chest without the key... a bug... since... in the other accounts I have ...if they gave me a safe with a key ...and my colleagues also with the key ...I have notified it from the account that he gave me ...but I still have not received an answer ...please, would I like to know what are you going to do about this?...too much time and spending drachmas...for some accounts to have this problem...thank you

Feb 28, 2022, 21:3902/28/22
06/20/15

you call that a reward? 25 Agema; 3 boosts of 1 day and some rotten object. with 25k of drachm you recovered more than 600 agema in the infirmary and that in 1 single click. the only interesting thing was the trunk. but you had to do all your bogus quests to get it and in addition you don't give the key with it. so what I think is that it's s h i t in a tray

Feb 28, 2022, 21:4102/28/22
03/10/15

hahaha haita, i could not have said better :)

Feb 28, 2022, 21:4802/28/22
03/09/17

Better stop ending new things in game and start trying make old ones work right...I got the key this time, but I didn't get 2 keys at Overlord tournament...I sent a ticket to have the answer that I took them and used them...Pitty of you.....

Mar 1, 2022, 10:0703/01/22
02/14/18

Thank you all for the feedback so far!

Mar 1, 2022, 10:0803/01/22
02/14/18
BoogieMan T-101 666

Hello Boogie: I got it with the key in all my accounts, did you write support? It should be there

Mar 1, 2022, 10:1403/01/22
02/14/18
Fortuna

in my coa, several we suffered this bug. i know writing now support is not a real option. but its really annoyed to be cheated and then come here to forum to see how they talk great about something that it was a bug (once again)

Hello Fortuna, so there is a lack of the coffer key for several players? I am able to talk to our CM through a private channel, I will forward this situation. Thank you for sharing the problem here.

Why do you say writing support is not an option? for the present war situation?

If that is the reason, I talked to CM about this a couple of days ago and she told me to ask the players to write to support because they are checking and working as they can. The answer would be a little late but they will handle it.

On the other hand, I will forward this problem about the keys today, anyway.

Mar 1, 2022, 10:1603/01/22
02/14/18
haitamus \M/

you call that a reward? 25 Agema; 3 boosts of 1 day and some rotten object. with 25k of drachm you recovered more than 600 agema in the infirmary and that in 1 single click. the only interesting thing was the trunk. but you had to do all your bogus quests to get it and in addition you don't give the key with it. so what I think is that it's s h i t in a tray

Hello Haitamus: I will report the lack of the key but please write support about it. CM told me they will work through support as the situation allows them.

Have a nice spartan day!

Mar 1, 2022, 10:3103/01/22
03/10/15

in the middle of the war?

i wonder why vanesa ignores the rest :)

Mar 1, 2022, 10:3203/01/22
03/10/15
Karl Curston

Hello Fortuna, so there is a lack of the coffer key for several players? I am able to talk to our CM through a private channel, I will forward this situation. Thank you for sharing the problem here.

Why do you say writing support is not an option? for the present war situation?

If that is the reason, I talked to CM about this a couple of days ago and she told me to ask the players to write to support because they are checking and working as they can. The answer would be a little late but they will handle it.

On the other hand, I will forward this problem about the keys today, anyway.

again talking to suport in my case its wasting more than ten days of my life talking to a wall, but ok I will write. so support is not anymore in ukraine?

Mar 1, 2022, 13:3503/01/22
Mar 1, 2022, 13:36(edited)
07/29/15

Almost all tourneys now have the participants divided into different levels and these have different ranking rewards.

In our alliance, for the most part, people that purchased battle pass in the past were placed in groups that had keys offered, and ones that had not purchased the battle pass did not.

If you compare the entire reward lists, the keys with coffers had different lower rewards than the ones without keys offered.      The entire reward string was different, i do not believe it was a bug but instead working as intended.

We will wait for the ukraine issues to calm down before we will bother support over the issue.

Mar 1, 2022, 19:1603/01/22
02/14/18
Fortuna

again talking to suport in my case its wasting more than ten days of my life talking to a wall, but ok I will write. so support is not anymore in ukraine?

They are working from Kharkiv when the situation allows them, but we were told that Lviv offices would help handle the games currently. I forwarded the problem about the divine coffers and keys you guys mentioned to our CM today. They told me is best to write support. Any other feedback I receive I will inform you. 

The city is under siege right now, they had to go to bomb shelters and as you know, the situation is getting worst. But our CM is currently in contact with the mod team and that is a sample of their willingness to work and to solve our game problems. 

What we are trying to do is, besides counting on you sending a ticket as they requested, keep these issues in mind and pass them when we get in contact with Plarium employees. 

Mar 1, 2022, 19:2003/01/22
02/14/18
Banshee

Almost all tourneys now have the participants divided into different levels and these have different ranking rewards.

In our alliance, for the most part, people that purchased battle pass in the past were placed in groups that had keys offered, and ones that had not purchased the battle pass did not.

If you compare the entire reward lists, the keys with coffers had different lower rewards than the ones without keys offered.      The entire reward string was different, i do not believe it was a bug but instead working as intended.

We will wait for the ukraine issues to calm down before we will bother support over the issue.

This is an interesting input, Banshee. I didn't see a ranking description for this warrior pass feature.

As I answered Fortuna, CM told us to ask players to write support, so they are working on the tickets when they can. I already deliver this issue for a solution or an explanation and will drop any new info I get about it.

KatiaModerator
Mar 1, 2022, 23:1603/01/22
01/31/18
BoogieMan T-101 666

Hello All. I got the divine talisman from the Warriors pass on 2 servers, and the coffers came with a key. The Divine coffers come with their keys, as the manager told us.                                                                                                    
   I saw other complaints on our FB community about the divine coffer not having a key, so I guess it is a bug for some players. Unfortunately, there is a major issue in Ukraine but the Plarium's employees who are in Ukraine doing their best. Please all who have this problem, it is better to submit a ticket.ASAP.  

Mar 2, 2022, 01:0603/02/22
07/29/15

In regards to the event ... I finished all tasks without any more effort than i put in normal game play.

I found the rewards to be ok for the small effort placed in completion, but i suspect many of the smaller accounts will have issues completing all the tasks, and this might drive another wedge between the stronger established accounts and newer accounts.

I also would like to see the game add more combat type events.   The game is getting very click intensive, very mindless, and with the new battle pass having the fast positions item removed it will take us forever to do positions :(