All Categories

what is wrong with Elysian positions? I hit 86170 points but didn't get back even 50%  investments.

what is wrong with Elysian positions? I hit 86170 points but didn't get back even 50% investments.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
May 2, 2023, 12:4705/02/23
10/31/22
NE knigochey

Yes, Daria. Unfortunately, that isa bad tradition in Plarium: bad things happen easily, but good things are always lost somewhere

Hi, Archon! Thanks for letting me know! Sure, your reward for your helpful reply is already waiting for you in the game 🤗

May 2, 2023, 20:1905/02/23
03/19/15
Katia

Hello Archon, I will forward it to Daria one more time. Please be patient. Daria is a very helpful community manager, but she has a lot of work to do. In meanwhile, why not send me your coordinates and the server you play on?

Personal PM or just here?

KatiaModerator
May 7, 2023, 19:3505/07/23
01/31/18
NE knigochey

Personal PM or just here?

Hello again. Our community manager already stated that your reward is already waiting in the game, so enjoy it🙂 

i

May 14, 2023, 19:1705/14/23
10/04/21

Customer Support? Another joke as there is no and zero customer support and has not been for years as you are lucky now to even get a bot/auto reply that your questions/complaints were even recieved!

...and don't forget to first take a date/time stamped screenshot of every screen view in your city and again after clicking to perform any and every single action and yet again with every required and the constant need to clear your cache, restart and refresh the game due to the constant lag that plarium has purposely increased and induced with all their "improvements" and all so you can have the proof that customer support requires if they actually ever respond for which they will respond by denying and refusing your date/time stamped screenshots as evidence since you are possibly a cheat who possibly altered and fabricated the screenshot evidence

May 15, 2023, 19:1705/15/23
03/19/15
Daria

Hi, Archon! Thanks for letting me know! Sure, your reward for your helpful reply is already waiting for you in the game 🤗

Thank you so much, Daria.

It is the first time in 8 years that I was REALLY helped by the Plarium staff. 

May 15, 2023, 19:1905/15/23
03/19/15
Murph

Customer Support? Another joke as there is no and zero customer support and has not been for years as you are lucky now to even get a bot/auto reply that your questions/complaints were even recieved!

...and don't forget to first take a date/time stamped screenshot of every screen view in your city and again after clicking to perform any and every single action and yet again with every required and the constant need to clear your cache, restart and refresh the game due to the constant lag that plarium has purposely increased and induced with all their "improvements" and all so you can have the proof that customer support requires if they actually ever respond for which they will respond by denying and refusing your date/time stamped screenshots as evidence since you are possibly a cheat who possibly altered and fabricated the screenshot evidence

Yeah, that sound pretty familiar. But in this particular case, Daria helped

May 16, 2023, 00:4705/16/23
10/04/21

The Mods here are our only hope in getting plarium to ever listen to the players which is a thankless task but very much appreciated.

DariaCommunity Manager
May 16, 2023, 11:1205/16/23
10/31/22
NE knigochey

Thank you so much, Daria.

It is the first time in 8 years that I was REALLY helped by the Plarium staff. 

Happy to know it, Archon! 🤗

DariaCommunity Manager
May 16, 2023, 11:1505/16/23
10/31/22
Murph

The Mods here are our only hope in getting plarium to ever listen to the players which is a thankless task but very much appreciated.

Our dear moderators are the best, indeed! We really appreciate their dedication and hope that the players do too:) There are also CMs here in the forum who will be happy to help. So if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask 🤗