All Categories

Great Game & Kudos to Plarium for the usual bang up job!

Great Game & Kudos to Plarium for the usual bang up job!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 17, 2023, 09:3605/17/23
11/05/15

raise a ticket, if its not respondedto within the SLA (Service level agreement) PM a mod with the ticket number and we can see if we can get it escalated for you 

May 21, 2023, 18:1805/21/23
10/04/21

Lag is the number one cause of all the freezes, weird anomalies and what are assumed to be most glitches and bugs (though there are still plenty of those around and continually being created) and that are directly costing the players troop losses, missing troops, wasted boosts, lost rewards, coin and  endless hours of wasted time.

Plarium ALONE is directly responsible for the lag and all detrimental lag related issues and problems the players are encountering and by Plarium's OWN recent admission. 

If we discount those players with an older system and/or a slow internet internet, the lag  is still there and real for everyone else. But it does not effect all players equally on the same or differing servers and so it most often goes unreported because there is nothing the payers can do about it and as no one in "Support" will listen anyway.

Some players will never notice or just dismiss the occasional lag issues and problems they encounter as just coincedence and/or non-app/game related. Ex: a member who normally never experiences any lag issues or problems went to raid a city for resources, sending their troos and galleys and only to find they had raided one of their own sieges. Others may experience it  and to various degress at only peak play/login times (like at reset or during the coa conflict). And for those like others and myself it is a constant 24/7 problem and especially during peak play hours where it is not even worth logging in unless you enjoy having to clear you cache and refresh every 1-5 minutes as something always fails to work or update correctly, the game freezes, the app/game just shuts down to where you cannot trust anything you are seeing or doing in the game nor any results. 

Which server you are on does matter. The farther you are geographically from your servers location and depending upon what direction your connection takes/hops (North, South, East or West) to and from the servers effects the amount of lag and lag caused issues and problems you will encounter from none at all to a nightmare.  Like real estate, its part location, location, location which is unavoidable.

However, and by again Plariums own recent admission, Plarium has purposely created the lag and all the issues and problems it induces and causes by all the many "improvements" Plarium has made in adding new units, new items and new missions and events (that no one ever asked for) and including ALL the additional processing and graphics demands and strains these "improvements" place upon the servers, the app/game, our systems and our connections.

May 21, 2023, 18:2205/21/23
10/04/21

For which the players can rest assured that "Plarium is aware of the problem' and as usual has zero intentions of ever doing anything about it, but only continuing to add to and compound the lag isuues and problems further.......

May 23, 2023, 01:3705/23/23
10/04/21

For all the tickets I have submitted over the last 3 years and with Plarium's only purposely making it harder to do so, I have recieved in response 1 standard auto bot reply noting that 1 ticket was actually recieved and 1 other standard auto bot reply asking me to be civil after I got fed up with constantly be ignored by customer support, dismissed outright by customer support, after presenting the endless screenshots requested by customer support and being fpersonally aulted and blamed by customer support, or, as it should be correctly re-named No Customer Support!

May 23, 2023, 09:0605/23/23
03/10/15
morteeee

raise a ticket, if its not respondedto within the SLA (Service level agreement) PM a mod with the ticket number and we can see if we can get it escalated for you 

the problem is not delaying in answering, the problem normally is the answer.... you wait several days for a standard cpy paste answer that says is your fault (computer internet or ignorance) then you write back and it is like banging yourself on a wall.... same feeling ( I guess never done lol)

May 23, 2023, 19:1505/23/23
May 23, 2023, 19:18(edited)
11/05/15
Fortuna

the problem is not delaying in answering, the problem normally is the answer.... you wait several days for a standard cpy paste answer that says is your fault (computer internet or ignorance) then you write back and it is like banging yourself on a wall.... same feeling ( I guess never done lol)

if this is the case, again flag it to one of us so we can flag it to be looked at again including why you think the response is incorrect, feedback is important to all customer service teams, if they dont get feedback they dont know how to improve. 

With regards to the lag issues, totally get where you are coming from, also get it, I will request i nfo onto why it happens and what Plarium are doing to improve the situation. I usually get it when I am running guasrdians iin the background and also either raiding or doing PP's at the same time  

will also remind mykself how to get har files as thats what we used to submit to plarium to help them find out what the issue was and do a post with the instructions 

Jun 12, 2023, 08:4806/12/23
03/10/15

morrtee about har files.  Asking for har files and providing them can be dangerous and this is said by Zendesk support, check the link

https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408828867098-Generating-a-HAR-file-for-troubleshooting

"Anyone with access to the HAR file can view the data submitted while recording, which may include personal data or other sensitive data. "

Anyway i am sure that after years and years of poorly game speed for everyone, the problem does not need a har file, needs proper professionals, better servers, etc etc etc and will from Plarium to do it.

DariaCommunity Manager
Jun 12, 2023, 09:1006/12/23
10/31/22
Fortuna

morrtee about har files.  Asking for har files and providing them can be dangerous and this is said by Zendesk support, check the link

https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408828867098-Generating-a-HAR-file-for-troubleshooting

"Anyone with access to the HAR file can view the data submitted while recording, which may include personal data or other sensitive data. "

Anyway i am sure that after years and years of poorly game speed for everyone, the problem does not need a har file, needs proper professionals, better servers, etc etc etc and will from Plarium to do it.

Fortuna, our support team is reviewing each case individually, so if the issue doesn't require such information, our agents will indeed find the best option for helping the players as they have the right tools to do so. Also, if you need my assistance, feel free, and I can try my best to help you. 

Jul 8, 2023, 20:4507/08/23
01/10/16
YaviZ

The problem is that every minute of play requires reporting to the support team.

Technically nothing works right in the game, every minute there is a bug, how do we report this?

I opened a post to post the bugs and they are all ignored, plarium never fixes anything.

Who has not thought to send pa to a city and surprise... when the pa hits the city it had full protection, but the bug does not show protection on the map.

When a player changes position on the map you cannot find him, only if you refresh the game will you see his new location.

I could list 1000 bugs, and of course the lag of the game, if we add to all this the manipulation of plarium and that the game is no longer a war game and it's all boring tasks... and the war tournaments have been eliminated. ...

I think that since no new player enters this game.. maximum 2 years for the game to end, I think that in 2 years 50% of non-coiners players will leave the game and the coiners will get bored.

Although in reality the game is practically dead at the moment.

The most correct and truthful post I have ever seen on this forum!

Want me to add:

-playing since 2015 and have submitted countless support tickets with Zero (0) response!

-game is consistently "blocked" after manually using Guardians 3 and 4 at a time in an effort to conserve Emeralds (I'll bet if I purchased a package that issue would disappear)

-Guardians -heavily time comsuming-informed my hege I would not be playing every day due to time constraints. 

The only thing i can do, is just log in every day if possible and raid some seiges, maybe do a Xerxes position.

The team tournement? With inviting others to play-Yea...sure...I get invited and go all the way to the end and the other guys stop. What is the workaround?

Well, I am glad you asked. You purchase Mercenaries! Thats right-you want to play-you pay!

"no longer a war game and it's all boring tasks... "

Cannot find any fault with that statement!

Thank you for your post.

Respectfully,

Meritus

KatiaModerator
Jul 8, 2023, 21:1507/08/23
01/31/18
Meritus©

The most correct and truthful post I have ever seen on this forum!

Want me to add:

-playing since 2015 and have submitted countless support tickets with Zero (0) response!

-game is consistently "blocked" after manually using Guardians 3 and 4 at a time in an effort to conserve Emeralds (I'll bet if I purchased a package that issue would disappear)

-Guardians -heavily time comsuming-informed my hege I would not be playing every day due to time constraints. 

The only thing i can do, is just log in every day if possible and raid some seiges, maybe do a Xerxes position.

The team tournement? With inviting others to play-Yea...sure...I get invited and go all the way to the end and the other guys stop. What is the workaround?

Well, I am glad you asked. You purchase Mercenaries! Thats right-you want to play-you pay!

"no longer a war game and it's all boring tasks... "

Cannot find any fault with that statement!

Thank you for your post.

Respectfully,

Meritus

Hello Meritus. If you submitted tickets and you got no answers, it means that you didn't write the tickets right. If we submit our ticket right, automatically, at the same time, we will receive an autoreply  to our email, that will inform us that the support received our ticket. The Support Reply ALWAYS to our successful ticket, via our email ONLY. An agent will reply to us in 1-5 working days, under this autoreply.                                                                                                  
  If no autoreply, then we did something wrong, and we have to rewrite our ticket. The usual mistake  that the players do is that they apply their Plarium Play ID, but the ticket needs a) our coordinates with x: and y: or the link that it is under the ingame guide. Keep in mind, if we will give our coordinates, we shouldn't relocate till we will get the agent's reply, or else we have to add our ingame ID, which cannot be changed as many times we relocate.                                   
        As a player speaking, I don't know why the players think that it is no longer a war game because of the guardians. The guardians, the Persian positions, the Arena and all the events, are part of the game, but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't attack active cities as well. It isn't the game's fault if we don't want to lose our offences and wait for others to fall into our city's trap. Regarding the new features, it is what keeps the players interested, as we have something new to investigate.                                                                                                                     
  So, what do you think should be changed, according to your gameplay?

Jul 9, 2023, 03:4907/09/23
06/28/15

Loving most of the recent updates...building a EMPIRE ain't easy.  

DariaCommunity Manager
Jul 11, 2023, 11:4907/11/23
10/31/22
Glory USA

Loving most of the recent updates...building a EMPIRE ain't easy.  

Couldn't agree with you more, Archon! 💪