graduated tiering on package pricing

graduated tiering on package pricing

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Sep 14, 2021, 01:0709/14/21
03/15/16

exactly john zed... amazing how the packages go up 50 to 100 percent then after weeks go down 10 percent... here is an example.. i get pms all the time from small coas and players.. this player was at 1.95.. boought several, then it went to 4.95 a package.. now its 9.95 for the cheapest package... and he cant afford it.. he was comfortable at 4.95... and now can get what he would willingly pay for...here is a news flash for plarium......HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF WALMART?>>>> the based things on price points and didnt run their customers off by predatory increases...   allow player sot choose what levels they spend, not plarium.. people will always go to value... and at walmart you buy things you can take home.. here we are playing with pixels... it is something that doesnt exist... they the WALMART method.. make this game affordable for the masses.. not just for the more afluent!!!.... its why eveyrone is leaving california..lol... it too damn high there for less

Sep 14, 2021, 02:2709/14/21
03/15/16

btw... i had no idea this many people feel the same way i do... i have gotten dozens of pms now... and i didnt know that many people get on this site... i had believed many felt the same way i do on this matter but know i know it...and this should be addressed by plarium.. i am absolutely amazed at the response

Sep 14, 2021, 06:5009/14/21
11/05/15

the increase is triggered by how much you spend

for example, if you spend 19.99 then the next levcel of prices appears

if you then dont buy one of the increased packages it drops down again after a couple of weeks. 

Sep 14, 2021, 11:4809/14/21
12/03/14
morteeee

the increase is triggered by how much you spend

for example, if you spend 19.99 then the next levcel of prices appears

if you then dont buy one of the increased packages it drops down again after a couple of weeks. 

Hello Morteeee 🙂

Don't you think that opposite should happen with the value of higher tiered offers?

If my offer price is increased and value within the offer is decreased, then I am being penalised for being a loyal customer. Increase my offer price 5 times but include 7 times valuable items than the lower one and I'll buy the pricey one. I think its simple. 

Now the situation signals that Plarium is just trying to cover the variable costs to keep the business open and they understand that the game has no future. I feel sad because I love this game more than some Plarium executives and developers 🙁

Sep 14, 2021, 16:3909/14/21
09/04/16
LEM

intersting you say that iaonnis, i do yes.. any larger players does.. and any coalition to be viable on the server needs players exactly like me.. the difference is what you do with what you have and how you conduct yourself. i dont hit players with 80k agema, nor dimecha..lol.. i could but i do not.. as far as the attitude that players bring to the word "coiner" or commentary like that.. to be honest its offensive... im one of the best players in this game.. and its not from just using a credit card.. and here is something else.. i use my card so my coa doesnt have to... and smaller ones that get hit by abusing their size.. that kind of commentary is just damn offensive.. because im one of those guys that would defend a guy like you if i thought your were being bullied or yoru coa was.. its easy to say its just the card.. but it isnt.. everyone spends.. but the why and what you do with it is the difference.. 

A lot of players use their Credit Card and a lot of them over use it.

This is a never ending war Game.

The most valuable Items is Time and Resources. 

Every feature/item that make your Units more Powerfull CC players get them first and time players last.

This is one reason why the Game is unbalance and another one is that CC players can buy/train/revive units with no limit.

(I don't need protection not now not even when i was level 70. I am powerful enough to protect myself if needed it or want it.)

Sep 14, 2021, 18:3509/14/21
03/15/16

yes it is iannis, a never ending wargame... and i can tell you from experience, it takes a better player to be in a small one because of the odds.. what i do not like is midlevel bullies that hide in them. as far as cc players reviving.. i very rarely do because i know how to attack and work with resources to build what i need, so i dont see that arguement.. i have faught every coa on server 2 in some form or fashion and a cc is not what made any of it competative..lol.. its tactics, force composition and skillset.. you have to have drachma to build things in reality to be competative.. soldiers die or not, but the most expensive things are all bought in one form or another from buildings, guardians, generals.. and upgrading.. and that is where the real cost is.. not soldiers.. people  that spend a lot on soldiers simply do not know how to attack and sustain an effort and have to use a cc. little things th game has done.. like guardians for persians or making your soldiers more powerful throws off the time to get a return because you still have to pay in the same amount to get a payout. which bring me to the new general upgrades...lol.. i have seen more people lose their armies on persians than fighting... but everyone has to spend some to be competative period... and the graduated tiering favors the more affluent... and the gap widens because of it... it isnt the soldier revie that does it.. its the rest that cost everyone at some point and with all the upgrading being introduced the time player is over matched especially if the ar ein smaller coas that get pounded by players in very large coas and use that size coa to hide in

Sep 16, 2021, 20:4509/16/21
03/15/16

in an amazing twist of irony.. i have bought nothing since it went to 79.oo minimum package price... and now its 99.00... so, i dont believe that there is nothing they can do..lol.. because they did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do.. so basically this is like the modern democratic party in america... shut up or pay for it.. lmao... so speaking up changed things didnt it?.. not a smart move by your computer programming

Sep 17, 2021, 22:4209/17/21
03/15/16

i have never joined any discussion at all in these forums.. i appreciate the input of everyone whether we agreed or not it is important for all to exchange ideas and empliment things that work.. i have inputted as much as i can to improve the game and though those that participate have no control of what the maker does it is important for the maker to at least hear the concerns of the body of players that actually support them finacially because without players there is no finacial benefit for the maker and no game for those that play.. my thanks to all that participated and i wish all of you and your families the best

regards

lem

Sep 22, 2021, 09:2409/22/21
09/04/16
LEM

intersting you say that iaonnis, i do yes.. any larger players does.. and any coalition to be viable on the server needs players exactly like me.. the difference is what you do with what you have and how you conduct yourself. i dont hit players with 80k agema, nor dimecha..lol.. i could but i do not.. as far as the attitude that players bring to the word "coiner" or commentary like that.. to be honest its offensive... im one of the best players in this game.. and its not from just using a credit card.. and here is something else.. i use my card so my coa doesnt have to... and smaller ones that get hit by abusing their size.. that kind of commentary is just damn offensive.. because im one of those guys that would defend a guy like you if i thought your were being bullied or yoru coa was.. its easy to say its just the card.. but it isnt.. everyone spends.. but the why and what you do with it is the difference.. 

I don’t know how say that you are one of the best player in this game. 

The game in general has sessions, PvP and PvE 

In PvP Session there are Tournaments that Players attack or defense Cities, Pans, Capitals,
Emporia etc. 

In PvE session there are Tournaments like Guardians, Positions, Coalition Arena, Cult
Acolyte Recruitment Race etc. 

You don’t play Guardians 

You don’t play Positions 

You don’t raid for resources 

You Buy Resources and complain for the buy Limit on them. The reason is simple because
even if you make all the daily Raids the resources in not enough for you to replace
by training your lost units in PvP session and boosting the training process
using Boosters you Buy using your Credit Card.   

You are active in PvP session (you over play actually) and wait the next Monday to Revive
your lost Units using Drachmas you buy using your Credit Card.

With Your Credit Card also you buy all the useful items you need like Holy Bonds, Sketches,
GPs etc that make your units more Powerful than regular Players.    

If you don’t make use of your Credit Card in how many days you will run out of units and Quit the Game ?  

Sep 22, 2021, 18:2509/22/21
03/15/16

ionnis,, lol.. now thats funny.. everyone plays guardians... as far as raiding for resources.. i dont need to.. i produce plenty in my city.. but you are right.. i probably suck... ivery rarely play persians.. because it has changed so much you HAVE to buy soldiers back... i very rarely do.. i dont use special soldiers and never use champs.. ever.. i use very few ponies and phalanx.. so, you are right .. i probably suck.. unfortunately ive never lost  a challenge or a war , ever... i only fight larger coas.. i must be lucky... but you are right... you could probably beat me fighting me... you assume a lot to not know me or how i play at all... i love it... a mind is like a parachute, my friend.. it works better when it is open... i dont play the game you do.. at all... but in the end, my method has worn out everyone we have faught, even uotnumbered... if you truly want to find out how good you are... go to a small coa, have no diplomacy.. and see what really happens to the small guys... as in all thing you are more than welcome to confront me especially because i am a horrible player that only uses a cc... man the hubris dripping off of you is something to see and pity

Sep 22, 2021, 19:0409/22/21
03/15/16

niw.. lets talk abut this game and drachma... because the game revolves around it... skteches, upgrading of generals (which you can do thur persians, but because of the power upgrading and the guardians takes you more time to pay in to get a payout and the risk is greater for the player), elysian city etc.. all of it revolves around drachma.. buting soldiers back is not the smartest way to play.. if you play it correctly you CAN fight all the time and the power of your army will go up.. you just have to play primarily with builds,, the game rewards you in the largest soldiers anyway... but in the end drachma and the prudent use of it is what makes players competative no matter what anyone tells you.. most do not wait  days to boost buildings, generals etc.. there is a difference with people that famr mostly and those that dont... many of the farmer/fighters now hide in very large coas and impose their wills on the weak.. because thats all thats left.. and thensit back and judge others. like you are... you have to be a better player in asmall coa than a large one.. thats just a fact... you can always ask anyone ive had conflicts with and they will all tell you the same.. first , it isnt easy and second its always bloody and protracted but never personal.. to be honest, my give a shit level at this point is almost zero.. how i can not buy any packages for a motnh and it doubles in price twice in the last 3 weeks kind of amazes me.. but of course there is nothing anyone can do because a computer runs people here... lol.. and i shouldnt complain because is , of course is infallable.. ive faught lamost everyone on here as i did on server 1.. it been fun, but if i see something wrong i dont just say something.. i do something... which is more than many sunshine soldiers in many coas... or at least  i try to... but i dont hide in a big coa.. and there is no coa left to even give semper (your coa) a game , nor bok... the competition point of server dominance is over.. so, if it gets to where i find it too far out of wack.. then you will have no one to play with... because there isnt many left on the other side of the ledger that i know of... and you can basically play a version of sparta farmville.. and of course now your coa has take in many cowardly bully types that prey on the weak... and only them... really disgusting to see... for the most part most there are ok... but now in many ways semper have become what they despised

Sep 22, 2021, 21:5209/22/21
03/15/16

ok.. last point... numbers of soldiers... i doubt i will run out of soldiers.. i do things based on principal.. and im stubborn over principal... i have a little over 7 million soldiers so that isnt the issue... i just counted them for ya.. it is the principal, period.. predatory pricing, predatory players and a map that is set up the same way for the limited number of players in these larger coas that prey on the weak,, that has me frustrated with this game