What really happened to persian positions Part II

What really happened to persian positions Part II

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 5, 2019, 05:3611/05/19
08/23/15

now at 23%. still no payout indications.....with this I think we can come up with a conclusion that plarium changed the interest rate. 

there is really no explanation for this except that. 
NancyAdmin
Nov 5, 2019, 11:2111/05/19
07/09/19

Jolila, as it was already mentioned in one of the similar posts, we didn't change anything in Persian Positions. I hope you'll receive your reward soon. Good luck in the game! 

Nov 5, 2019, 13:4411/05/19
Nov 5, 2019, 14:16(edited)
02/25/16

jolila said:

I have one question on your playing style Mikaloslos, Don't you run out of position levels to hit after a payout?

My assumption here is that all your levels from 21 up is on one bar. levels 20 down are full bars because as you stated these are your test positions. 

Now your spreadsheet indicates that you are now on the payout mode. There are only two scenarios that will happen after this. 

First scenario....you hit level 20 to test and it indicated that you are on a payout mode. you hit a level 160 and you got a sizeable payout. in the following day, you only have one high positions level unattacked which is not enough to use all your payout + the additional 10%.....

Second scenario.....you hit level 20 to test and it indicated that you are still on a payback mode.....all your position levels are on one bar...

My position status right now are like this:

8 positions under 20 Full bar

65 positions 21-140 Full-Bar

45 positions 141-180 almost all one-bar

If I have just hit a reward and I need to "use up" a whole bunch of units.  I first kill positions downward from 140 until I get down to 99 positions then I use a refresher to get 20 new positions. 

I may also start by killing a couple of top positions 181-182 to make level 180-181 available to one-bar (Never use the top level for rewards - top level has "funky" rules). 

Then I one-bar all the new positions from 140-180 using up my reward units.

The key to play long term is to have a balance of positions.  If I get too many positions in one-bar state I eliminate a few right after a reward before I start hitting positions under 140.  I also balance PP play between offensive and defensive positions.  I used to only do Offensive positions but that was not sustainable long term.  I ended up having 80% def positions left and not enough offensive ones to use up my rewards. 

To me good balance is about 30-40 one bars at top end of position range split 50/50 between offense and defense.

Assuming I have one-bared all positions above 140 and test shows I am not in pay-out mode yet, what to do?  I would one-bar positions downward from 140 until I am back in pay-out mode.  After I collect the reward I just kill all those positions off to make room for more fresh positions.
Nov 5, 2019, 15:4211/05/19
Nov 5, 2019, 16:09(edited)
06/11/16

yo tengo mi propia estrategia en las posiciones que es muy distinta a la usada por MIKALOSOS

la que no discuto que le funciona.

pero el problema en las posiciones es que son como una empresa piramidal.

imaginemos una piramide inversa en la que a medida que subimos nuestro ejercito gana en valor (tropas = recursos)

el problema es que cuando llegamos a la posición 210 y obtenemos un premio de 300 mill 400 mill de recursos ,,, a partir de hay vienen las perdidas pues jerjes te pedira gastar esos 300/400 mill y no te pagara 500 mill si no menos de tu ultimo premio .. lo que si un jugador no sabe cuando llego al maximo entra en bucle y pierde todo.

mi metodo es muy distinto como digo y simplificandolo mucho es hacer que jerjes páge cuando yo decido pues solo ataco la posición ofensiva mas alta y cuando estoy ya en modo de pago. puedo subir sin perdidas tantas posiciones como decida (10 diarias) hasta llegar a la posición 200/210 y derrotar un par de posiciones defensivas por debajo de mi máxima poscion  en ofensiva. y pumm premio.

este método seria util  para los pobres que no gastan millas de dragmas en recuperar en la enfermería o gastando miles de dragmas  en impulsar millas de tropas.

las tropas son recursos

jerjes no paga en tropas si no en recursos

para que un jugador triplique su ejercito en jerjes hay 10 que pierden todo .. lo que hace de jerjes la faceta mas misteriosa e interesante del juego

sorry traduccion : (

I have my own strategy in positions that is very different from that used by MIKALOSOS

the one that I don't discuss that works for him.

But the problem in the positions is that they are like a pyramid company.

imagine a reverse pyramid in which as we go up our army gains in value (troops = resources)

the problem is that when we reach position 210 and get a prize of 300 million 400 million resources, from there come the losses because Xerxes will ask you to spend those 300/400 million and will not pay you 500 million if not less of your last prize .. what if a player does not know when he reaches the maximum enters the loop and loses everything.

My method is very different as I say and simplifying it a lot is to make Xerxes page when I decide because I only attack the highest offensive position and when I am already in payment mode. I can climb without loss as many positions as I decide (10 daily) until I reach the 200/210 position and defeat a couple of my maximum positions on offense.

This method would be for the poor who do not spend thousands of dragons to recover in the infirmary or spend it to boost thousands of troops.

the troops are resources

Xerxes do not pay in troops but in resources

so that a player triples his army in Xerxes there are 10 that lose everything .. which makes Xerxes the most mysterious and interesting facet of the game.

Nov 7, 2019, 02:5711/07/19
08/23/15

Mikalosos said:

jolila said:

I have one question on your playing style Mikaloslos, Don't you run out of position levels to hit after a payout?

My assumption here is that all your levels from 21 up is on one bar. levels 20 down are full bars because as you stated these are your test positions. 

Now your spreadsheet indicates that you are now on the payout mode. There are only two scenarios that will happen after this. 

First scenario....you hit level 20 to test and it indicated that you are on a payout mode. you hit a level 160 and you got a sizeable payout. in the following day, you only have one high positions level unattacked which is not enough to use all your payout + the additional 10%.....

Second scenario.....you hit level 20 to test and it indicated that you are still on a payback mode.....all your position levels are on one bar...

My position status right now are like this:

8 positions under 20 Full bar

65 positions 21-140 Full-Bar

45 positions 141-180 almost all one-bar

If I have just hit a reward and I need to "use up" a whole bunch of units.  I first kill positions downward from 140 until I get down to 99 positions then I use a refresher to get 20 new positions. 

I may also start by killing a couple of top positions 181-182 to make level 180-181 available to one-bar (Never use the top level for rewards - top level has "funky" rules). 

Then I one-bar all the new positions from 140-180 using up my reward units.

The key to play long term is to have a balance of positions.  If I get too many positions in one-bar state I eliminate a few right after a reward before I start hitting positions under 140.  I also balance PP play between offensive and defensive positions.  I used to only do Offensive positions but that was not sustainable long term.  I ended up having 80% def positions left and not enough offensive ones to use up my rewards. 

To me good balance is about 30-40 one bars at top end of position range split 50/50 between offense and defense.

Assuming I have one-bared all positions above 140 and test shows I am not in pay-out mode yet, what to do?  I would one-bar positions downward from 140 until I am back in pay-out mode.  After I collect the reward I just kill all those positions off to make room for more fresh positions.

I had a payout...2x using your formula....but I am paying an average of 24% interest. 

Nov 7, 2019, 05:4311/07/19
Nov 7, 2019, 05:51(edited)
02/25/16

I counted everything I received along the way - resources and small rewards.

I summed up all resources won and all resources lost over 5600 position battles and the difference is 9%.  I cannot say that this is case for a single position or a single reward but averaged over 2 years and 1000's of battles the 9-10% seems true

https://gyazo.com/f602d136637d44e8a2ae854bb1799c2d

This is a screenshot of the bottom line of spreadsheet after 5,640 battles

I gained 2,798,278,395 resources

I lost 2,899,751,357 resources

The net loss is about 100,000,000 on 2.8 billion in rewards... this would only be 3-4% interest but the snapshot was taken right after a big reward of 131 million so the real balance should be 231 million on 2.7 billion which is a little less than 10%.

Here you can see how detailed my tracking was... every position type and level recorded, every type of unit lost and won as well as the resources.  The interest applies not only to the big rewards but to every single unit and resource won in between rewards.  We tend to forget all those "mini battles" but those small rewards add up as well

https://gyazo.com/02e56cce3b8c7df5aff9fb25beaa1f85

Nov 7, 2019, 05:5111/07/19
08/23/15

Mikalosos said:

I counted everything I received along the way - resources and small rewards.

I summed up all resources won and all resources lost over 5600 position battles and the difference is 9%.  I cannot say that this is case for a single position or a single reward but averaged over 2 years and 1000's of battles the 9-10% seems true

https://gyazo.com/f602d136637d44e8a2ae854bb1799c2d

This is a screenshot of the bottom line of spreadsheet after 5,640 battles

I gained 2,798,278,395 resources

I lost 2,899,751,357 resources

The net loss is about 100,000,000 on 2.8 billion in rewards... this would only be 3-4% interest but the snapshot was taken right after a big reward of 131 million so the real balance should be 231 million on 2.7 billion which is a little less than 10%.

This only means that anytime in the future, I will have a huge reward in order to offset the current interest that I am paying. I will keep you posted, and thank you again for your support. 

Dec 5, 2019, 02:4712/05/19
Dec 5, 2019, 02:53(edited)
09/19/14

I own an internet cafe, many kids ask for a game, I would never recommend them to begin a Plarium game, not a fair play game! and no more delete our post, is also a prove that I am right! try to understand fair play, and respect our lost time here and money! be a man, in few words! your concern is to cheat us further and delete our negative posts, instead to make a real fair game? shame on you! As result, look how many players are still active and how many left, and ask you why!

Dec 5, 2019, 21:3412/05/19
04/20/16

To whom it may concern ;:

I am an old player with a respectable level. This means that I know the game. I am aware that it is constantly updated and changes are implemented in it. At least two weeks ago, the algorithm of prizes in the Xerjes Positions, DOES NOT WORK. I have already commented that I am an old player, and what is happening to me, has never happened. Xerxes, always according to my calculations, owes me more than 111 million. That is, the balance of troops invested in positions of Xerxes, and the awards obtained give a balance in my favor of 111 million.

And this, friends of Plarium, is not normal. It has never happened to me.

Am I mistaken?

Kind Regards

Dec 6, 2019, 02:0812/06/19
Dec 6, 2019, 02:13(edited)
09/19/14

hauling_goose said:

hello,i am a huge persians player myself ...…here is the issue with persians you cant play persians daily you have to let the cool down as we say i do full persians once a month and during that month for any persians quests i never go above level 40 ....now you ask why cant i get a full payment it all depends when you do them .....example you attack say a level 50 and get 500mps amd 50 maces to get next full payment you have to return in resources value of them troops plus a minimum of 35% ...…also persians will never work correctly if you dont have you city in correct or .....articles have to be 20 plus .....city 20 plus .....also in your acadmey you need grain reduction and combat exp maxed ...…persians are like any other rpg to make it work right you have to have things in order ......i hope this helps you if their is any other questions please feel free to aski will gladly assist
huge player, .... play once in month ...you never go above level 40... is that a joke? we lose millions here, friend, in a month, and we gathered that army in 5 years, hard work!owners who stole our work never get rich, that is for sure, all run away, instead to spend any penny here!

Dec 7, 2019, 05:5612/07/19
Dec 10, 2019, 03:41(edited)
09/19/14

is a lack of respect that Plarium steal our work, and people who take our money dare to not speak with us; instead of this they hide and let moderators / employees to mock us all day! 

after you take people money, great owner, you must face them and show them respect, or not, in true life you done the same? you take money and running away or hidding and laugh about players stupidity to trust you?

WE WANT TO TALK WITH THE OWNER!

not with his staff!

so, please have courage and face our acusations if you are a man, and explain where is our money, lost time and fun, why you stole our 5 years work ! why my army , from over 200 millions is under 30 M, from more than 2 months? why positions does have no rules, why we play here black jack instead a fair online game, and how do you feel when someone take your work just like that, because he can? we are not your staff , to receive free 50k agema and upgrades at max. we work hard for our army!

NancyAdmin
Dec 13, 2019, 13:2112/13/19
07/09/19

papa said:

is a lack of respect that Plarium steal our work, and people who take our money dare to not speak with us; instead of this they hide and let moderators / employees to mock us all day! 

after you take people money, great owner, you must face them and show them respect, or not, in true life you done the same? you take money and running away or hidding and laugh about players stupidity to trust you?

WE WANT TO TALK WITH THE OWNER!

not with his staff!

so, please have courage and face our acusations if you are a man, and explain where is our money, lost time and fun, why you stole our 5 years work ! why my army , from over 200 millions is under 30 M, from more than 2 months? why positions does have no rules, why we play here black jack instead a fair online game, and how do you feel when someone take your work just like that, because he can? we are not your staff , to receive free 50k agema and upgrades at max. we work hard for our army!

Papa, I completely understand your frustration, but I'm afraid there is nothing I can help you with. Our games don’t require purchasing packages as the compulsory element. You can get access to practically all the in-game features without making purchases. It's up to players' decision whether to make a purchase or not. 

As it was previously mentioned, we didn't make any changes to the work of Persian Positions. At the moment, I would suggest taking a break from Positions and focus on some other in-game activity. 

Dec 14, 2019, 03:3112/14/19
Dec 14, 2019, 04:11(edited)
09/19/14

very frustrating, indeed, to only have 15% from example now of my army! and that break, how long? because I only play during CC time! I know that pp algorithm blacklisted players who push a bit, but how many time do we need to rest to have a reset? grumpy over...thanks!

Dec 15, 2019, 10:3212/15/19
09/04/16

Three Years Stats

Board shows Years 2019

Dec 16, 2019, 09:3412/16/19
09/19/14
what should I understand from that image? loses are much more than investments, true?
Dec 16, 2019, 10:3012/16/19
09/04/16
papa said:

what should I understand from that image? loses are much more than investments, true?
Yes
Dec 17, 2019, 00:4612/17/19
08/21/14
IOANNIS said:

papa said:

Yes
the house always wins :)
Dec 18, 2019, 13:0912/18/19
09/04/16
Dec 18, 2019, 17:3612/18/19
09/19/14
any link to this calculator? thanks!
Dec 20, 2019, 10:3012/20/19
06/03/16

The PP is always a hotly debated issue and i can see why. 

To the moderators and administrators of this forum: 

1. There are words that are better left unwritten if you are a moderator or an administrator. NO, NOTHING, and any words to that effect. 

2. As moderators you should know that anything before the word BUT is BS. Example: I am sorry but................, I completely understand but please..........and so on

3. Emphatize my friend, it will work wonders for all