What really happened to persian positions Part II

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 30, 2019, 06:5910/30/19
08/23/15

Against better judgement, i played pp today to disprove the assertion of Nancy that i need to invest more to my account in order for me to have a payout in pp. Well Nancy check this out. And this time please give us an honest answer, we deserve one. what really happened to persian positions? 

October 29, 2019  - played pp starting from level 1 - level 143. No payout. It was on this day that Nancy advised me to invest more to my account.

October 30, 2019  - check this link Nancy because your advice is so wrong. 

https://i.gyazo.com/298d6f66ae2d8e2dafe570148c849a91.png

https://i.gyazo.com/afc49108e958115ae45f62c17d86ae27.png

Based on the above links, there is an impending payout that is ripe for the picking, right Nancy? 

https://i.gyazo.com/b6a32b2b2b2ca7834059c668c1b3281c.png

What happened? There is not an iota of doubt that you changed the mechanics of persian positions. How else can you explain the fact that i got more from a level 40 than from a level 109. 

Change can be good or bad. In this case, i am giving you guys the benefit of the doubt. You meant well. The execution though is bad because you failed to inform us. This failure of yours caused us to lose thousands of troops built and bought over the years of playing sparta. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 30, 2019, 16:0710/30/19
Oct 30, 2019, 16:09(edited)
08/23/15

Still no reply from any of the moderators. I hope the enigma caused heads to spin not roll. I will make the case more difficult for you to have an answer that is based on the figment of your imagination. Check out the link. It happened after i knocked out a level 109 position ( 3rd link above). 

https://i.gyazo.com/1757743b4b7d6721a5b9c8f933075b35.png

wow, a decent reward again at level 40 and better than the reward i got from the level 109. 
Oct 30, 2019, 16:2310/30/19
08/21/14

i think they changed something in persian system,and didnt tell us.

i play pp almost every day,i had 5 times more troops then my bank was.

i'v invested Billions,not Millions,Billions on persians.

i'm trying more then 1 year to get,at least,part of my troops back.

it wont give me anything.

i started to complain and ask,what is wrong with my bank,i got answer from :

Boris Shevchenko,community manager on 11 July, 2019, 10:56 AM UTC:

Tonya, I have checked and see that, at this point, you still need to invest some more troops for receiving the next reward. As you know, there is kind of a gap that gets generated after every big victory on Positions. And then you need to gradually fill this gap with troops in order to receive the next reward. I feel that you will receive a huge reward very soon. Keep trying :)

i builded,revived,and invested all of them on persians(4 months),same result=no payout

i complained more and i got answer on same questions,4 months later from Nancy:

Nancy administrator on 16 October, 2019, 12:07 PM UTC:

Tonaya, I'm afraid there is nothing more I can add on this. There are no issues in Persian Position features. I have just checked our records and see that, at this point, you still need to invest some more troops for receiving the next reward. As you know, there is kind of a gap that gets generated after every big victory on Positions. And then you need to gradually fill this gap with troops in order to receive the next reward. I would recommend taking a break from Positions, concentrating on building the troops that you would not feel sorry about losing later on Positions.

just to be crystal clear:

Boris:

Tonya, I have checked and see that, at this point, you still need to invest some more troops for receiving the next reward. As you know, there is kind of a gap that gets generated after every big victory on Positions. And then you need to gradually fill this gap with troops in order to receive the next reward. I feel that you will receive a huge reward very soon.

Nancy:

I have just checked our records and see that, at this point, you still need to invest some more troops for receiving the next reward. As you know, there is kind of a gap that gets generated after every big victory on Positions. And then you need to gradually fill this gap with troops in order to receive the next reward.

answer are almost identical.

it is not possible that one or two persons type identical answers(same words,same punctuation) 2 times ,after 4 months.

who didnt understand,please read 2 times.

the worst part is that i believed them and wasted 4 months of my life,and money,listening to Boris and Nancy advice,to invest more.

after this post,there are only few options:

1.Morteeee(if she see this post first),gonna delete my post and close the topic

2.Nancy gonna do it

3.Boris gonna do it

4.they will ban me,no matter i didnt brake any rule here 

Tonaya 

Nov 1, 2019, 04:0211/01/19
08/23/15

tonaya, 

If I may ask, when you play positions, at what level do you start hitting ? 
Nov 1, 2019, 10:1911/01/19
11/17/18
hello,i am a huge persians player myself ...…here is the issue with persians you cant play persians daily you have to let the cool down as we say i do full persians once a month and during that month for any persians quests i never go above level 40 ....now you ask why cant i get a full payment it all depends when you do them .....example you attack say a level 50 and get 500mps amd 50 maces to get next full payment you have to return in resources value of them troops plus a minimum of 35% ...…also persians will never work correctly if you dont have you city in correct or .....articles have to be 20 plus .....city 20 plus .....also in your acadmey you need grain reduction and combat exp maxed ...…persians are like any other rpg to make it work right you have to have things in order ......i hope this helps you if their is any other questions please feel free to aski will gladly assist
Nov 1, 2019, 13:3311/01/19
08/23/15

hauling_goose said:

hello,i am a huge persians player myself ...…here is the issue with persians you cant play persians daily you have to let the cool down as we say i do full persians once a month and during that month for any persians quests i never go above level 40 ....now you ask why cant i get a full payment it all depends when you do them .....example you attack say a level 50 and get 500mps amd 50 maces to get next full payment you have to return in resources value of them troops plus a minimum of 35% ...…also persians will never work correctly if you dont have you city in correct or .....articles have to be 20 plus .....city 20 plus .....also in your acadmey you need grain reduction and combat exp maxed ...…persians are like any other rpg to make it work right you have to have things in order ......i hope this helps you if their is any other questions please feel free to aski will gladly assist

hi. so how do you explain the screenshots above? I got a better payout from a level 40 than from a level 109. 

Thank you for being honest. 35 % is quite an increase from the 10% that was required before but it is an understatement. oh wait, it is the minimum so that means it can go higher. If you were into a lending business that would have been usurious. 

Nov 1, 2019, 15:2011/01/19
08/21/14

hauling_goose said:

https://prnt.sc/pr6gk7

https://prnt.sc/pr6h1w

https://prnt.sc/pr6hoc

https://prnt.sc/pr6i1g

just to introduce myself,thanks for your assistance :)

from your post,i can see that plarium raised bank interest to 35% and that they didnt tell us,no matter we asked million times.

Tonaya  
Nov 1, 2019, 15:2611/01/19
08/21/14

jolila said:

tonaya, 

first i hit all low lvl's to 50 lvl,then i burn troops 1 bank above my last payout

i only play under 50 lvl from 1 hit,rest i play 1 bar system

plarium didnt tell us that they raised bank interest to 35%,which is the root of all persian problems we have

Tonaya

Nov 1, 2019, 16:1011/01/19
08/23/15

Tonaya said:

jolila said:

tonaya, 

first i hit all low lvl's to 50 lvl,then i burn troops 1 bank above my last payout

i only play under 50 lvl from 1 hit,rest i play 1 bar system

plarium didnt tell us that they raised bank interest to 35%,which is the root of all persian problems we have

Tonaya

I totally agree.....they should have informed us not about the details maybe but informed us that they changed something. we would have been more cautious. 

Nov 2, 2019, 04:5511/02/19
Nov 2, 2019, 07:04(edited)
02/25/16

From my recent experience nothing has changed in PP.

I saw your screenshots and they don't show anything wrong they just show that you are still in payback mode.  Hitting all the positions in order from 0 to 140 does not guarantee a payout.

My PP method is 100% foolproof but most players are too fearful to use it.  They don't really believe it will work so they give up too quickly.

I have won more mega-rewards on level 140-180 positions than I can count.  I usually drop 2-3 per weekend for the coalition conflict event as they score about 25,000 to 30,000 points each.

I have written up my PP strategy several times and have walked many of my coalition players through it step by step.  They are always surprised that I can predict exactly when the reward will drop.  Many other players have written a whole bunch of garbage and mis-information on PP strategy which confuses a lot of players.  The principle is super simple and there are not nearly as many rules as most players think.

To pay back my PP debt I "one-bar" high level positions.  I have 30-40 one-bar positions above level 140 at all times.

https://gyazo.com/1047d6bcf3a16adb5f268ba9d4820221

This is important for two reasons

First when you don't kill the positions just take them all the way down to near zero everything you lose counts against the debt.  If you take out positions to repay your debt, anything you win is added to your debt so it takes longer and more battles to repay the debt.

Second reason because the odds of dropping a reward on a high level position are not 100% so you need multiple positions you can easily kill to be sure you get the big reward.

Here is a typical one-bar attack, knocking out 90-95% of Persians - I do a test attack with 100 units then calculate what I need to knock the rest out and reduce it by 5%

https://gyazo.com/4df747276e6e5efeb5b4704f2236a6f3

I keep every position level 20 and lower as test positions.  The low level positions DO NOT LIE.  If they tell you that you are in payback mode then you are in payback mode and vice-versa. When I get close to where I think I need to be to drop a big reward I use one low level position to test where I am.

This one tells me I still need to make debt payments:

https://gyazo.com/50ffa676ce0bcfa38eada6c698e74820

because I lost a Sassiphoros and gained one Myrmidon (Lower resource value)

So I killed a few hundred more units and tested again, this time I got this result:

https://gyazo.com/3c7c6190a681f125160dd52abbb42980

which indicates with certainty that I am in payout mode.

So I started killing one-bar defensive positions level 150 and higher (I wanted to win defensive units).  I started at 150 because I had 12 defensive positions in "one-bar" state at 150 or above which gives near 100% certainty of getting the reward.

I hit multiple that did not drop the reward like this one:

https://gyazo.com/7d9a73d67939f80ca320d5309da2b7a4

This is not a reward just a regular battle result.  This does not cancel the reward or take you out of payout mode. You just need to persevere.

It took five battles before the real reward finally dropped:

https://gyazo.com/65092fc384b89af7f64c27dd422fe3d2

I executed the sequence described above tonight as I was writing this post and made all the screenshots. This is a 100% certain outcome EVERY time. I can go through the sequence again right now and get a second reward, but of course I will have to kill all the units I won + 10% before I get out of debt.

Nov 2, 2019, 17:0011/02/19
08/23/15

Mikalosos said:

From my recent experience nothing has changed in PP.

I saw your screenshots and they don't show anything wrong they just show that you are still in payback mode.  Hitting all the positions in order from 0 to 140 does not guarantee a payout.

My PP method is 100% foolproof but most players are too fearful to use it.  They don't really believe it will work so they give up too quickly.

I have won more mega-rewards on level 140-180 positions than I can count.  I usually drop 2-3 per weekend for the coalition conflict event as they score about 25,000 to 30,000 points each.

I have written up my PP strategy several times and have walked many of my coalition players through it step by step.  They are always surprised that I can predict exactly when the reward will drop.  Many other players have written a whole bunch of garbage and mis-information on PP strategy which confuses a lot of players.  The principle is super simple and there are not nearly as many rules as most players think.

To pay back my PP debt I "one-bar" high level positions.  I have 30-40 one-bar positions above level 140 at all times.

https://gyazo.com/1047d6bcf3a16adb5f268ba9d4820221

This is important for two reasons

First when you don't kill the positions just take them all the way down to near zero everything you lose counts against the debt.  If you take out positions to repay your debt, anything you win is added to your debt so it takes longer and more battles to repay the debt.

Second reason because the odds of dropping a reward on a high level position are not 100% so you need multiple positions you can easily kill to be sure you get the big reward.

Here is a typical one-bar attack, knocking out 90-95% of Persians - I do a test attack with 100 units then calculate what I need to knock the rest out and reduce it by 5%

https://gyazo.com/4df747276e6e5efeb5b4704f2236a6f3

I keep every position level 20 and lower as test positions.  The low level positions DO NOT LIE.  If they tell you that you are in payback mode then you are in payback mode and vice-versa. When I get close to where I think I need to be to drop a big reward I use one low level position to test where I am.

This one tells me I still need to make debt payments:

https://gyazo.com/50ffa676ce0bcfa38eada6c698e74820

because I lost a Sassiphoros and gained one Myrmidon (Lower resource value)

So I killed a few hundred more units and tested again, this time I got this result:

https://gyazo.com/3c7c6190a681f125160dd52abbb42980

which indicates with certainty that I am in payout mode.

So I started killing one-bar defensive positions level 150 and higher (I wanted to win defensive units).  I started at 150 because I had 12 defensive positions in "one-bar" state at 150 or above which gives near 100% certainty of getting the reward.

I hit multiple that did not drop the reward like this one:

https://gyazo.com/7d9a73d67939f80ca320d5309da2b7a4

This is not a reward just a regular battle result.  This does not cancel the reward or take you out of payout mode. You just need to persevere.

It took five battles before the real reward finally dropped:

https://gyazo.com/65092fc384b89af7f64c27dd422fe3d2

I executed the sequence described above tonight as I was writing this post and made all the screenshots. This is a 100% certain outcome EVERY time. I can go through the sequence again right now and get a second reward, but of course I will have to kill all the units I won + 10% before I get out of debt.

Thank you for your time and effort, I appreciate it. The playing style isn't the problem but the additional % needed. In your case you say 10%, a moderator says minimum 35%, others including myself experienced more than 35%. 

The first two links I posted above, to borrow your words, indicate that I am now in the payout mode. a level 32 giving out 165 sars and 32 thoraks is not a regular reward. I hope you agree with me on that.  third link is a regular reward, 4rth link indicates I am now again in payout mode and this went on and on.....

Nov 2, 2019, 18:3911/02/19
Nov 2, 2019, 18:59(edited)
02/25/16

The reason I use only positions up to level 20 to test for payback/payout mode is that it is extremely unlikely that the small payout will put you back into debt.  Using a position 35-40 or higher to test the mode gives you a much higher chance of changing the status at the same time.

Of course in theory this can also happen on a level 20 position but it is much less likely. If you inadvertently change the payback mode just before hitting a bunch of one-bar positions - each paying out more than it costs to finish it - you go deeper in debt with each hit and never return to payout mode.

I would suggest you never check status on any position higher than level 20.

The payback/payout status is a binary state and can only be changed if the debt position changes while receiving an actual payout. On the other hand if you are in payout mode and kill a bunch of one-bar positions you can go back into debt but the mode will not change until you get a payout.  That is why you need to keep going once you start hitting the one-bar positions.  After you have hit a few without payout you are definitely in debt and hitting any low level position and getting a tiny payout will flip the mode.

Your position 32 and 40 screenshots have big enough payouts that they COULD actually change your debt from negative to positive so you have verified that you WERE in payout mode but simultaneously have changed the mode to payback.

Very tricky algorithm!

Nov 2, 2019, 18:4611/02/19
08/23/15
I see your point, thanks again. 
Nov 2, 2019, 19:1011/02/19
02/25/16

I tracked the exact results of over 5000 PP battles on Excel to figure out how it worked.  It took me 2 years to figure the algorithm out.  I averaged all my losses and wins and figured an average interest between 9% and 10%

With the spreadsheet open I could figure out within a few thousand resource points when I would be back in payout mode.  It was very accurate and repeatable.  Note that the 10% interest applies to ALL rewards, not only the big payouts.  If you fight a position level 5 and win 2 swordsmen while losing 3 swordsmen you only get credit for 3 swords - 2.2 swords = 0.8 swords.  I try to limit how many small rewards I get between big battles.  The debt all adds up.
Nov 2, 2019, 20:2311/02/19
08/21/14

Mikalosos said:

I tracked the exact results of over 5000 PP battles on Excel to figure out how it worked.  It took me 2 years to figure the algorithm out.  I averaged all my losses and wins and figured an average interest between 9% and 10%

With the spreadsheet open I could figure out within a few thousand resource points when I would be back in payout mode.  It was very accurate and repeatable.  Note that the 10% interest applies to ALL rewards, not only the big payouts.  If you fight a position level 5 and win 2 swordsmen while losing 3 swordsmen you only get credit for 3 swords - 2.2 swords = 0.8 swords.  I try to limit how many small rewards I get between big battles.  The debt all adds up.

Mikalosos,on which server you play,on FB server or plarium.com?

Tonaya
Nov 2, 2019, 20:4311/02/19
11/05/15
Tonaya said:

after this post,there are only few options:

1.Morteeee(if she see this post first),gonna delete my post and close the topic

2.Nancy gonna do it

3.Boris gonna do it

4.they will ban me,no matter i didnt brake any rule here 

Tonaya 

I'm not going to delete the post and close the topic and we have no plans to ban either as you have posted within the forum rules :) 
Nov 3, 2019, 03:3311/03/19
Nov 3, 2019, 03:38(edited)
02/25/16

I play on Plarium.com.  

I am sure the information I posted is correct.  I had been concerned with the conditions that allowed the payout/payback status to flip.  I have confirmed that once it is set for a payout it WILL NOT revert to the payback mode before a "jackpot" is awarded (AND the debt situation is reversed) but this can happen with a single battle and a small-medium reward.  This will confuse players hunting for a bigger reward and not realizing that they already received their reward and went back into a modest debt situation.

We are all creatures of habit so once you establish the wrong reward pattern you are likely to repeat it multiple times, adding more confusion to your perception of the PP mechanism.  Some of the apparently arbitrary PP "rules" stem from this, for example the "rule" that you always need to hit positions in an incremental order.

Some incorrect PP "rules":

Letting positions "rest" after a big reward - NOT NECESSARY -  I score 2-3 big rewards per week and finish the week with 3-4 Million PP points.  Leading PP players score 50-100 Million per week which indicates they score 30 big rewards per week or about 4-5 per day.  They obviously don't let positions "rest" between award runs why should you need to?.

Any finding regarding PP "reward rounds" and "super-bonus positions".  I have not found payouts changing based on clock or tournament status.

The reward does not "grow" if you eliminate your debt and get a positive balance on PP.  All rewards are only based on the type and level of position you hit.

Nov 3, 2019, 05:3811/03/19
08/23/15

I have one question on your playing style Mikaloslos, Don't you run out of position levels to hit after a payout?

My assumption here is that all your levels from 21 up is on one bar. levels 20 down are full bars because as you stated these are your test positions. 

Now your spreadsheet indicates that you are now on the payout mode. There are only two scenarios that will happen after this. 

First scenario....you hit level 20 to test and it indicated that you are on a payout mode. you hit a level 160 and you got a sizeable payout. in the following day, you only have one high positions level unattacked which is not enough to use all your payout + the additional 10%.....

Second scenario.....you hit level 20 to test and it indicated that you are still on a payback mode.....all your position levels are on one bar...

Nov 3, 2019, 12:5911/03/19
09/04/16

Tonaya said:

hauling_goose said:

https://prnt.sc/pr6gk7

https://prnt.sc/pr6h1w

https://prnt.sc/pr6hoc

https://prnt.sc/pr6i1g

just to introduce myself,thanks for your assistance :)

from your post,i can see that plarium raised bank interest to 35% and that they didnt tell us,no matter we asked million times.

Tonaya  

Still No Payout ? 

Nov 3, 2019, 15:4511/03/19
08/23/15
now at 18%, still no payout indications...
Nov 4, 2019, 10:5411/04/19
08/23/15

now at 19% and still no payout.....I started testing hitting positions (all below level 20) yesterday but no payout indications. Today I hit a couple without defeating the positions...I only have 4 levels below 20 (system didn't give levels below 20 ). 

at 18% no payout indications

at 19% no payout indications

I have only two positions below level 20 for today...so im going to do it tomorrow and allow a system restart...let us see what happens....