Why Plarium lowered rewards?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 16, 2019, 18:4810/16/19
10/05/15

Why Plarium lowered emerald gained with guardian upgrade? A rank 4 guardian gained 100 emeralds and now 25. Moreover xp boost are now really rare to win (you can get just some 1 hour in xp tournament, that’s what you spent…). Finally no more marks of helios are available except in position league tournments and you need 150k points for one (impossible for a little League). 

Is it Plarium discouraging the older player on old server? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 16, 2019, 20:3010/16/19
04/26/15

Good evening my dear Spartans!

Tonight the subject is serious. Plarium has just totally blocked access to goalkeepers for players without or with few fics. But goalies have become over time an indispensable addition to any player trying to weigh a minimum on the game. We can not afford to have nothing against this kind of bonus. https://prnt.sc/pk95rc

To return to the fact, like the signal our nono colleague, the emerald gains during the improvement of the goalkeepers to the maximum level has been greatly reduced starting from the rank 4. With 25 emeralds instead of 100; 50 instead of 200 and 125 instead of 500, it is now completely impossible to do anything except (and we always come back to the same stage) for big goldeurs.

All players know a minimum, know that it is necessary to recharge its energy level with emeralds to be able to make poins and therefore evolve its various bonuses. Since the gain of emeralds is reduced to almost nothing, it will be impossible to make the action profitable.

For nothing to hide, I planned to put the package on the goalies very soon and because of this novelty (besides not announced before) it will be impossible for me just like 95% of players. A huge disappointment prevails since the goalkeepers are a particularly strategic aspect and therefore interesting in the game. I had fallen "in love" and tonight it's a big blow of stick. And I'm certainly not the only one who thinks that. This screen shows that I have already done "things" to the guards and without putting a dime. This is not the score of the century but with a limited time, it's not bad and I'm pretty proud of it: https://prnt.sc/pk9cdr

Then the disappointment gave way to frustration. It is a real new thrust that we plarium in our back, without telling us anything. This game is constantly coming to an end because of the surplus of mandatory options to move forward.

That's it, as plarium is not about to express itself I ask for an official answer here. However I know very well that I would never have because the players who take care of the forum (especially the French) are soft and do not know anything. For once try to earn your salary of 5,000 drachma a week and move your ass good god! Activate you too!

The main purpose of the message, and this is where I appeal to all of you, is to support the idea that it is unacceptable that this change has happened. I beg you, put a little message of support here or elsewhere but do something because it is also for all of you that we are mobilized! Everyone has the right to play, whatever their side or their ideas!

I tell you very clearly, other players will stop and the game will become even tasteless and boring. If this problem is not resolved, I would think about my personal case too.

Thank you to forward.

Regards,

Louis L-A, polemarch of alpha-agema.

Oct 16, 2019, 21:1310/16/19
10/22/15

Worst posible change that developers could have done.

Lets see who in the future can play guardians regularly.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.