new update

new update

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 25, 2019, 21:3304/25/19
09/01/16

new update

plarium, you can not do things in the worst way. You are a real disaster, and you have no respect for your customers. I would use to say exactly what I think of you, but I'm sure you'll block me too. but you are a shame.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2019, 21:3804/25/19
08/21/14

does anyone from plarium ever login to game to see what your developers did with our game? nothing works,not on plarium app,nor on chrome

like you want all of us to make angry and not to play game anymore,if thats your goal,tell us ,stop this nightmare

Tonaya
Apr 25, 2019, 22:5104/25/19
Apr 25, 2019, 23:32(edited)
10/15/15

Tonaya said:

does anyone from plarium ever login to game to see what your developers did with our game? nothing works,not on plarium app,nor on chrome

like you want all of us to make angry and not to play game anymore,if thats your goal,tell us ,stop this nightmare

Tonaya

Good, at least for me.

Bastarda if I'm quiet is to be "playing" with what you call "SHIT" and do not worry I did not ban you because your opinion in principle was mine.

Let us begin :

- I really do not use the APP but after reading a few things I set to install and try.

- the download of the APP is desperate, I imagine that now everyone is downloading it and the server will be "petado".

- once installed it opens up well and fast, the environment is nicer than the previous one (I do not know the version I had) and I start to touch. When you put it in Spanish black page and touch uninstall because it does not respond, just let it close.

- I uninstall and reinstall downloading it again and now if it starts in Spanish and lets me play and to my surprise in a quick way.

- A huge flaw is that it does not have to regulate the font used so that everything looks huge, we have to configure windows with another font size and that can not be allowed in a modern application.

- Another flaw is that the mouse's central button does not zoom, you have to use the arrows.

I know I'm a weirdo or that my computer has "ghosts" but it works well for both the APP and the web (I use firefox)

Elias

Buenas, por lo menos para mi.

Bastarda si estoy calladito es por estar "jugando" con eso que llamas "MIERDA" y no te preocupes que no te baneo pues tu opinion en principio era la mia.

Empecemos :

- Yo la verdad no utilizo la APP pero despues de leer unas cuantas cosas me lance a instalarla y a probar.

- la descarga de la APP es desesperante, me imagino que ahora todo el mundo esta descargandola y el servidor estara "petado".

- una vez instalada se abre bien y rapido, el entorno es mas bonito que el anterior ( no se la version que tenia ) y me pongo a toquetear. Al ponerlo en español pagina en negro y toca desinstalar pues ya no responde, solo deja cerrar.

- La desinstalo y reinstalo descargandola otra vez y ahora si que arranca en español y me deja jugar y para mi sorpresa de una manera rapida.

- Un fallo enorme es que no tiene para regular la fuente utilizada con lo que todo se ve enorme, tenemos que configurar windows con otro tamaño de fuente y eso no se puede consentir en una aplicacion moderna.

- Otro fallo es que el boton central del raton no hace zoom, hay que utilizar las flechas.

Ya se que soy un bicho raro o que mi ordenador tiene "fantasmas" pero me funciona bien tanto la APP como por web ( utilizo firefox )

Elias

Apr 26, 2019, 02:4804/26/19
08/09/15

ELIAS ... the app does not work.

The space bar does not work from the new app.

Your ability to move the map around when zoomed in is sparatic ... the feature locks and does not work constantly until you shut down and relaunch the app.

The invite a friend feature still does not work.

We lost the interface so we can not access our profile or the forums.

There are other less annoying flaws to the app, but to say the app works well is a lie.

Palarium is making its customers very angry,  we feel that the moderators and developers do not care about our game experience or feelings, and people are quitting the game .... This is not good for anyone.

To ignore our complaints, or to tell us that it works is ridiculous.
Apr 26, 2019, 04:5104/26/19
Apr 26, 2019, 04:55(edited)
02/13/17
I cant change page in the oracle to fight the positions I want to. I cant scroll enough down on the page if you will to see the icon/to change page. Super annoying. Now I have to fight the smallest positions first and all of them to get to the higher ones... And I cant attack like 10 at the same time, because I cant scroll down and/or change page. This is in your app, no idea if the same problem happens in the browser, but most liikely it do.
Apr 26, 2019, 11:1504/26/19
03/05/19

Hello, everyone. If you face any issues with using the game app, please, try to uninstall the old version of the application from your PC and download the new one from here >>>

https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/

This should help. 

Apr 26, 2019, 16:2404/26/19
03/10/15
boris, why we are forced again a beta without our approval or our knowledge?