So many years playing to get to this?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Apr 13, 2019, 13:4304/13/19
08/21/14

(P)IMP HOUSE LANNISTER said:

I apologise for my insults towards you. I also having read some more about you that you are indeed a good player in the best sense that looks to help players, so we may disagree on some points, but that is OK, and we approach the same problem in a different way, and again that is fine.

Respect to you for all that you do here, and when I am wrong, I have the good grace to admit it.

I wish you well in your fight for a better service.

And yes, we fight on the same side in many things. 

Best regards to you TONAYA.

(P)IMP HOUSE LANNISTER, thank you,and i apologise to you :)

Tonaya

Apr 14, 2019, 18:1404/14/19
03/16/15
Tonaya said:

Elias said:

Tonaya said:

Elias said:

Tonaya said:

4.moderators receive 3 000 drachma per week+who knows how much free pixels

Tonaya 

It is not true that moderators receive this amount of drachmas, we receive drachmas but not that amount.

And we only receive drachmas.

Elias

No es cierto que los moderadores recibimos esa cantidad de dracmas, recibimos dracmas pero no esa cantidad.

Y solo recibimos dracmas.

Elias

Elias,you dont have enough posts,so you receive 2 500 drachma per week,right?  :)

Tonaya

Friend Tonaya I do not care if I have many publications or few sometimes I answer and other times another partner answers before, if a topic is answered by a moderator, it is not necessary to answer it all if there is nothing new in it.

The amount is more lol

Amigo Tonaya no me preocupa si tengo muchas publicaciones o pocas a veces contesto yo y otras veces contesta otro compañero antes, si un tema lo contesta un moderador no hace falta lo contestemos todos si no hay nada nuevo en el.

La cantidad es mas lol

Elias,you are rare moderator i like,amount is not important :)

Tonaya 
Agree , elias is one of the very rare staff who actually bring positive answers to forum posts, 
Apr 16, 2019, 09:4604/16/19
03/05/19

Good day! Guys, thank you all for your comments. Also, I appreciate that you're trying to stick forum rules.

I contacted our VIP managers' team and they informed me that yes, VIP players get early notifications about some upcoming events. However, such notifications are given only one day in advance. Also, almost all active teams have VIP members inside the team. So, that news is spreading very fast between players and, in my opinion, VIP players don't get many advantages. 

Apr 16, 2019, 14:0704/16/19
08/21/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Good day! Guys, thank you all for your comments. Also, I appreciate that you're trying to stick forum rules.

I contacted our VIP managers' team and they informed me that yes, VIP players get early notifications about some upcoming events. However, such notifications are given only one day in advance. Also, almost all active teams have VIP members inside the team. So, that news is spreading very fast between players and, in my opinion, VIP players don't get many advantages. 

yes,they do,Boris. if you open my screenshots(this topic,page 1 ) you can see them by your own eyes.

Tonaya

Apr 16, 2019, 15:1704/16/19
Apr 16, 2019, 15:21(edited)
10/15/15

Tonaya said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

yes,they do,Boris. if you open my screenshots(this topic,page 1 ) you can see them by your own eyes.

Tonaya

Do not light torches to burn anyone, there are advantages for VIPs but as Boris says and some VIPs are not so many: some horses painted but can not be improved or are stronger, information in advance that any player with an excel sheet can to get better. As it is said in my country "pecata minuta" I mean almost nothing.

That if: do not desist in your attempts to be included in the VIP club

No encendamos las antorchas para quemar a nadie, hay ventajas para los VIP pero como dice Boris y algun VIP no son tantas: unos caballos pintados pero que no se pueden mejorar ni son mas fuertes, informacion con antelacion que cualquier jugador con una hoja excel puede mejorar. Como se dice en mi pais "pecata minuta" osea casi nada.

Eso si : no desistais en vuestros intentos por ser incluidos en el club VIP

Apr 17, 2019, 06:5804/17/19
11/05/15
Tonaya said:

Tonaya is not a girl and Tonaya doesnt use a lipstick ,Morteee does :)

Tonaya
every day darling ;)
Apr 17, 2019, 07:3704/17/19
10/15/15
morteeee said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
every day darling ;)
Morteeee Good, very very good the answer ( por fin escribo algo sin el google translator lol )
Apr 17, 2019, 21:2504/17/19
08/21/14

morteeee said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
every day darling ;)

Tonaya poke to make sure you are reading my posts ^^

Tonaya