So many years playing to get to this?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 9, 2019, 19:1204/09/19
12/14/14

I played Sparta since 12/14/2014, because I was a South American I did not spend as much money as I would like plarium but for my budget it was a lot

in those times I played a game that there was not much difference between those who have more and those who have less was not so great

I never complain about those who use money, on the contrary I would have used more money for a game that was fun BUT today I am glad I did not throw so much money, the economic difference is more marked and now that I can be at the height you need to spend so many schemes everything went to hell

I know that plarium is a business, logical but could they be a little fairer, right?

I have 2 more questions:

why are there VIP players?

Do some coalitions have greater benefits than others with less money?

before with intelligence one could equate the unfairness of the system but now it gets boring

also, before the technical support answered my messages, now neither reads them, will it be because I do not spend as much money as others that have personalized assistance?

that ugly smells all this and that little desire to continue I have

I ask a favor to the moderators, do not erase my topic, it is done with the greatest possible respect

Poncho

Rosario, Argentina

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 11, 2019, 10:2904/11/19
03/05/19

Hello, H-Poncho. First of all, I'd like to say that all the players are under the same conditions in this game. Sure, in-game purchases can help to progress faster in the game but if you're playing in an active team and use smart strategy it's possible to confront even the strongest players in the game.

As for the VIP club, as far as I know, we choose active, top players. There is an automatic in-game system which determines players according to some special algorithm and gives them a VIP quest.

I should admit that VIP players have some benefits but those benefits are not so significant to give VIP players a huge advantage towards other players. We always care about the overall balance in this game. 

Apr 11, 2019, 18:2204/11/19
12/14/14

Boris, thanks for taking the trouble to answer me

I tell you that I believe, I repeat I think because that's why I opened the dialogue to try to understand, that the VIP members are given to the friends of some plarium member, what we say here cronyism (I do not know how the translation will come out)

I also think that most of the VIP members are in strong coalitions, that is with money and that they invest a lot of money in the company

I'm not a child and therefore I'm not naive, I do not believe in the automatic in-game system

With respect to what they give the most active players I totally discard, in my coalition there are players infinitely more active than VIP players who almost do not enter the game

Apr 12, 2019, 01:3904/12/19
06/17/18

I have to be honest, I get tired of players moaning about how the game has changed and how it is all set up to benefit those that spend money.

Who are you kidding ?  When you buy the packages - did someone make you do it ?

Use your intelligence , the game is free in order to entice you to get involved. Who pays the wages of Plarium Staff ?  It come from you spending money to gain an advantage over other players.

You know who the worst bullies are in the game ?  Not the ones who are level 90+   The ones who are level 60 and beat up on players at level 40 - raid them constantly and then when they are hit by players at level 70 or 80... they cry about it.. Grow up.

As for active players working together.. that is exactly how to beat bigger players.  40 committed players building defence to stack in one (RIGHT ) place will combine to hurt or deter a much stronger player - as for  Pans and Capitals.. well only for fools with money to burn. 

But then it's your choice to play however you want.  Want to spend $$$$ on troops to leave them in a Capital and just sit there until one day they are all killed in a single day ?  Fine - you choose the path .. don't cry when you reach your destination. 

Play smart .  buy  cheap .. work as a team .. choose your goals .. and stop MOANING

Apr 12, 2019, 15:4704/12/19
08/21/14

(P)IMP HOUSE LANNISTER said:

I have to be honest, I get tired of players moaning about how the game has changed and how it is all set up to benefit those that spend money.

Who are you kidding ?  When you buy the packages - did someone make you do it ?

Use your intelligence , the game is free in order to entice you to get involved. Who pays the wages of Plarium Staff ?  It come from you spending money to gain an advantage over other players.

You know who the worst bullies are in the game ?  Not the ones who are level 90+   The ones who are level 60 and beat up on players at level 40 - raid them constantly and then when they are hit by players at level 70 or 80... they cry about it.. Grow up.

As for active players working together.. that is exactly how to beat bigger players.  40 committed players building defence to stack in one (RIGHT ) place will combine to hurt or deter a much stronger player - as for  Pans and Capitals.. well only for fools with money to burn. 

But then it's your choice to play however you want.  Want to spend $$$$ on troops to leave them in a Capital and just sit there until one day they are all killed in a single day ?  Fine - you choose the path .. don't cry when you reach your destination. 

Play smart .  buy  cheap .. work as a team .. choose your goals .. and stop MOANING

dont read post then.we have freedom of speech ,we can tell,complain,or do what ever we want,you dont have to read it.you giving advices from 1st post.your path think gonna make you moderator?

Tonaya
Apr 12, 2019, 16:0604/12/19
Apr 12, 2019, 16:13(edited)
08/21/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello, H-Poncho. First of all, I'd like to say that all the players are under the same conditions in this game. Sure, in-game purchases can help to progress faster in the game but if you're playing in an active team and use smart strategy it's possible to confront even the strongest players in the game.

As for the VIP club, as far as I know, we choose active, top players. There is an automatic in-game system which determines players according to some special algorithm and gives them a VIP quest.

I should admit that VIP players have some benefits but those benefits are not so significant to give VIP players a huge advantage towards other players. We always care about the overall balance in this game. 

it would be great,but it is not truth.not all players are under same conditions,here is some questions about how we all are equal in game:

1.why VIP players receive 3 000 free drachma as birthday gift,and rest of us dont?

2.why VIP players are notified in advance,about all tournaments,for 75% free revive,and we are not?

3.why VIP players receiving different kind of free gifts(troops,boosters,etc,etc)and rest of us dont?

4.moderators receive 3 000 drachma per week+who knows how much free pixels

i never talk without evidence:

http://prntscr.com/nb3w28

http://prntscr.com/nb3wxv

http://prntscr.com/nb3xal

http://prntscr.com/nb3xnj

http://prntscr.com/nb3xy5

http://prntscr.com/nb3y89

http://prntscr.com/nb3zk3

http://prntscr.com/nb40sw

http://prntscr.com/nb41p9

last screenshot is interesting,it show who they help,and who they dont help at all

so,how are we all under same conditions Boris?

you already went home,so answer on monday?

Tonaya 

Apr 12, 2019, 16:2504/12/19
06/17/18

No, don't want to be a moderator, coz I'd have to listen to you moaning all day.

But you are right about people having a forum to express their views and gripes,

so I am exercising that same right that you so well defended.  

You don't have to agree with me, I'm just saying what I personally think.

People can take it or not. I'm NOT here to convince you to change your views or anyone else's

I just saying, that you and your kind fill up the echo chamber with just your views about the same stuff day after day, and I find it boring after the 12th time .Some people like to moan about virtually anything. 

Find a solution to your negative gaming experience. There ARE solutions to the things I hear you say -  and no they don't take loads of money.

I know of at least 6 ways to outsmart the sales schemes of Plarium - That is a strategy in itself. 

And you don't need alts to cheat or BOTS like a lot a players do -no problem with that personally anyway.

I'll give you one example and then I will end my contribution to this conversation - usually a good time to stop is when you have nothing new to say.  

PVP Coalition Multipliers -  SOLO also running. 

Coalition works together as a TEAM -  places Defence into a city - and also attacks same city - vacant cities are good.

Players win points at attacking and as defending - coalition keeps 100% of PvP.  Multiplier is accelerated to max VERY QUICKLY.

Use Lights and Heavies.  ORGANISE as a TEAM. Prepare troops in advance, the more players that take part - the less individual burden on a single player to carry all the points. 

You will convert your light and heavy troops into hundreds of phalanx and also some champions. Plus your lights and heavies will gain battle experience points - gaining quickly 10-15% extra stats.  Takes time to build again - but they are cheap and FREE to build

I will now leave you to enjoy your forum in peace , without any "dissenting" voice to trouble you.

Apr 12, 2019, 18:5204/12/19
10/15/15

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

It is not true that moderators receive this amount of drachmas, we receive drachmas but not that amount.

And we only receive drachmas.

Elias

No es cierto que los moderadores recibimos esa cantidad de dracmas, recibimos dracmas pero no esa cantidad.

Y solo recibimos dracmas.

Elias

Apr 12, 2019, 20:3004/12/19
08/21/14

Elias said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

It is not true that moderators receive this amount of drachmas, we receive drachmas but not that amount.

Elias

No es cierto que los moderadores recibimos esa cantidad de dracmas, recibimos dracmas pero no esa cantidad.

Elias

Elias,you dont have enough posts,so you receive 2 500 drachma per week,right?  :)

Tonaya
Apr 12, 2019, 21:1304/12/19
08/21/14

No, don't want to be a moderator, coz I'd have to listen to you moaning all day.

But you are right about people having a forum to express their views and gripes,

so I am exercising that same right that you so well defended.  

You don't have to agree with me, I'm just saying what I personally think.

People can take it or not. I'm NOT here to convince you to change your views or anyone else's

I just saying, that you and your kind fill up the echo chamber with just your views about the same stuff day after day, and I find it boring after the 12th time .Some people like to moan about virtually anything. 

Find a solution to your negative gaming experience. There ARE solutions to the things I hear you say -  and no they don't take loads of money.

I know of at least 6 ways to outsmart the sales schemes of Plarium - That is a strategy in itself. 

And you don't need alts to cheat or BOTS like a lot a players do -no problem with that personally anyway.

I'll give you one example and then I will end my contribution to this conversation - usually a good time to stop is when you have nothing new to say.  

PVP Coalition Multipliers -  SOLO also running. 

Coalition works together as a TEAM -  places Defence into a city - and also attacks same city - vacant cities are good.

Players win points at attacking and as defending - coalition keeps 100% of PvP.  Multiplier is accelerated to max VERY QUICKLY.

Use Lights and Heavies.  ORGANISE as a TEAM. Prepare troops in advance, the more players that take part - the less individual burden on a single player to carry all the points. 

You will convert your light and heavy troops into hundreds of phalanx and also some champions. Plus your lights and heavies will gain battle experience points - gaining quickly 10-15% extra stats.  Takes time to build again - but they are cheap and FREE to build

I will now leave you to enjoy your forum in peace , without any "dissenting" voice to trouble you.

this already happened to me few times,its a scheme,some strange player show up on chat,starting to provoke me,and then one or two moderators show up,and ban me :) 

i play game 1693 days,i am hegemon,my coa have 160 members,we are in top 10 on ranks,i have 479,6 million persians points,i am 100+ lvl :)

please,share with us,how long you play game,what lvl is your city,and what is your top position on pp? just to know what lvl player giving advices from 1st and 2nd post,how we should play game,like we dont know that.i assume,you wont answer :)

100 % players complain on forum because plarium changes,only moderators and plarium workers dont.did you saw single post where some player praise any plarium changes? i didnt

your advice to send defence in some vacant city,and to kill your troops for points,is 4-5 years old,nothing new,and nothing good.

i assume your coa have small number of players,and you need small amount of points to get x2 rewards,do you know difference how much points you need for x2 if you have 160 members? i dont think you do.

by quoting your post,i want to see will moderators and cm gonna delete your post or ban you,since you braked few famous forum rules,and if they dont,then you are from their side :)

as english is not my language,and you keep repeating  word moaning,i dont moan,i complain,and argue with plarium on forum for all bad changes,trying to make game better for  all  players(including you),so i really cant understand any regular player defend plarium changes and provoke other players,like you are salt or some other strange plarium fan.so finally to answer on your moaning provocation,by typing letters and words on forum moaning isnt possible,but if you want to meet me in real life i am more then willing to give you my home address and  i'll make you moan >:)

Tonaya 

Apr 12, 2019, 21:3004/12/19
05/09/16

great point Tonaya. Not too many people have played as much as I have the last 3 years. I spent my fair share also. Level 105 and still not a vip. It isn't very fair

Apr 12, 2019, 22:0204/12/19
10/15/15

Tonaya said:

Elias said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

Elias

Elias

Elias,you dont have enough posts,so you receive 2 500 drachma per week,right?  :)

Tonaya

Friend Tonaya I do not care if I have many publications or few sometimes I answer and other times another partner answers before, if a topic is answered by a moderator, it is not necessary to answer it all if there is nothing new in it.

The amount is more lol

Amigo Tonaya no me preocupa si tengo muchas publicaciones o pocas a veces contesto yo y otras veces contesta otro compañero antes, si un tema lo contesta un moderador no hace falta lo contestemos todos si no hay nada nuevo en el.

La cantidad es mas lol

Apr 12, 2019, 22:0604/12/19
08/21/14

Elias said:

Tonaya said:

Elias said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

Elias

Elias

Tonaya

Friend Tonaya I do not care if I have many publications or few sometimes I answer and other times another partner answers before, if a topic is answered by a moderator, it is not necessary to answer it all if there is nothing new in it.

The amount is more lol

Amigo Tonaya no me preocupa si tengo muchas publicaciones o pocas a veces contesto yo y otras veces contesta otro compañero antes, si un tema lo contesta un moderador no hace falta lo contestemos todos si no hay nada nuevo en el.

La cantidad es mas lol

Elias,you are rare moderator i like,amount is not important :)

Tonaya 
Apr 13, 2019, 01:3204/13/19
06/17/18

Ok, so it would appear someone is experiencing a severe case of Cognitive dissonance.

100% of players think like you ?  Really - who made you King ? You speak for EVERYONE ??

I do acknowledge that your aim is to improve the game  ( mine included ) but you been trying to go through the problems the same way - and they don't listen to you or your arguments - so find a way to go around the problem. Try a different approach.

You find it strange that a person doesn't think like you - so they "must" be a Plarium plant .. or some evil devious secret scheme is at work.

It is funny though that instead of discussing my points with in a logical reasoned manner - a person who cant - does what you do.

1.  " ban him ! "  - he broke the rules !

2.  I have played a long time and have a really big army  - so that makes me "right" - NO - it just means you played and learnt nothing new and you spend more money that everyone else - and then complain ( is that the right word ?)  about how you are ripped off by poor service. But you keep on spending ? That just doesn't make sense.

3. I am really important - "I'm a heg of a TOP coawith lots of players " - Well I've met some really good hegs and some real idiots. Being a Heg myself - and played for 3 years on Facebook - do I qualify for an opinion now ?

4. Do i know how many points a large coa with 100+ members has to get to get a decent reward in PvP mutipliers?  - yes i do actually  - and i also know that virtually all " top" coalitions carry around 10-20% long ago's  and only around 1/3 of players actually contribute in missions and tournaments in a meaningful way

So if you want your active players to "carry" the rest - then fine.. but don't complain the rewards don't work for you

Also there is an optimum reward level - after which your losses are not worth the next reward.

5. And of course - if all else fails -  "threaten" the other person with physical violence - "meet me and I'll make you "moan"  What a retarded statement ... like I said before - the real problem for "little" players like me - isn't PLARIUM - IT'S THE BULLIES LIKE YOU .

Apr 13, 2019, 01:3804/13/19
06/17/18
oh .. and the smart person would have asked me what the other 5 ways are  to make the game work for you.. 
Apr 13, 2019, 03:2604/13/19
Apr 13, 2019, 11:19(edited)
02/25/16

I agree with Tonaya... Imp you sound like a relatively new player who has little experience in dealing with Plarium long term, a bit too eager to tell us what you know before you really know anything.  Like Tonaya I have played the game for a long time and have learned ten times more stuff about it than what I thought I knew when I was level 80 or 90 years ago. 

Plarium does not listen to their customers.  Sadly this leads to poorly developed features, boring game play and ultimately more and more players leaving Sparta.  This in turn leads to,lower revenue for Plarium and a cost enhancement program cutting down on tech support and game development which is a death spiral for any game platform  I like the core of the game but more and more garbage is added every few months that adds no value but demands more time and money.  Players see it plain as day and are willing to share their observations with Plarium but Plarium wants to see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.  High level players know the game a lot better than the Plarium development team but Plarium will not listen to them.  A crazy corporation bent on self destruction.
Apr 13, 2019, 08:4104/13/19
10/15/15

Mikalosos said:

I agree with Tonaya...

Hi, I'm not 100%, then, realizing, and taking into account that they are not listening to you, it can be a solution. (P) IMP HOUSE LANISTER

"I do acknowledge that your aim is to improve the game  ( mine included ) but you been trying to go through the problems the same way - and they don't listen to you or your arguments - so find a way to go around the problem. Try a different approach."

Friend TONAYA certainly has lipstick and what he says is not lacking in logic (now maybe you will get something worse lol)

hola yo no al 100% pues efectibamente y teniendo en cuenta que decis no os hacen caso puede ser una solucion lo que plantea (P)IMP HOUSE LANISTER

"Reconozco que tu objetivo es mejorar el juego (incluido el mío) pero has estado tratando de resolver los problemas de la misma manera, y no te escuchan a ti ni a tus argumentos, así que busca una manera de solucionar el problema. Probar un enfoque diferente."

Amigo TONAYA desde luego labia tiene y lo que dice no carece de logica ( ahora tal vez te caiga algo peor lol )

Apr 13, 2019, 11:1704/13/19
08/21/14

Ok, so it would appear someone is experiencing a severe case of Cognitive dissonance.

100% of players think like you ?  Really - who made you King ? You speak for EVERYONE ??

I do acknowledge that your aim is to improve the game  ( mine included ) but you been trying to go through the problems the same way - and they don't listen to you or your arguments - so find a way to go around the problem. Try a different approach.

You find it strange that a person doesn't think like you - so they "must" be a Plarium plant .. or some evil devious secret scheme is at work.

It is funny though that instead of discussing my points with in a logical reasoned manner - a person who cant - does what you do.

1.  " ban him ! "  - he broke the rules !

2.  I have played a long time and have a really big army  - so that makes me "right" - NO - it just means you played and learnt nothing new and you spend more money that everyone else - and then complain ( is that the right word ?)  about how you are ripped off by poor service. But you keep on spending ? That just doesn't make sense.

3. I am really important - "I'm a heg of a TOP coawith lots of players " - Well I've met some really good hegs and some real idiots. Being a Heg myself - and played for 3 years on Facebook - do I qualify for an opinion now ?

4. Do i know how many points a large coa with 100+ members has to get to get a decent reward in PvP mutipliers?  - yes i do actually  - and i also know that virtually all " top" coalitions carry around 10-20% long ago's  and only around 1/3 of players actually contribute in missions and tournaments in a meaningful way

So if you want your active players to "carry" the rest - then fine.. but don't complain the rewards don't work for you

Also there is an optimum reward level - after which your losses are not worth the next reward.

5. And of course - if all else fails -  "threaten" the other person with physical violence - "meet me and I'll make you "moan"  What a retarded statement ... like I said before - the real problem for "little" players like me - isn't PLARIUM - IT'S THE BULLIES LIKE YOU .

(P)IMP HOUSE LANNISTER,i dont want to argue with you,because i just  realized you dont know anything about me or what kind of player i am.

1.i am from plarium.com server,game on FB server is in front with game updates around 1 year then on plarium.com

2.i dont play game with money,so what you said that i lost money on game and now complain,is not the truth

3.any player from plarium.com(a lot of them know me from forum and from game)can tell you how i play game and am i a bully,like you said.

4.there is a huge difference between 100 members coa and 160 members coa,for amount of points needed for daily coa missions,and for multi rewards

5.i didnt said 100% players think like me,i said 100% players complain for plarium changes in game,all changes are money related,in plarium favor,against regular players.i am not a king,i am only Tonaya and i speak for myself,and other players complain for same changes,just like me,just show me one player who like plarium changes 

6.all bad changes started with replacement of colonies to emporia,did you start to play game when there were colonies and not emporia? if you did play,then you could realize what and why was that all about,and what is plarium direction with game changes,just give us more money.

7.if you have time,read few topics where regular players complain and all of a sudden some few posts player start to defend plarium changes and provoke players to brake some rule,so moderators can ban him and make him silent,i thought you are one of them,it seems i was wrong.

8.when anyone provoke me and insult me,like you did,calling me idiot,retard,...moaning...i offer to meet in real life to tell me all that in my face.so,dont insult me,i didnt insult you at all

9.i play game around 5 years and i like the game,a lot players are leaving game because developers changes,and i would'nt like game to die because of someones greed for money,and thats what happening,and thats why i complain here and trying to make some changes,even i know talking with plarium is like talking with a wall

10. in last few years,all game changes were in favor of coiners,and developers made huge disbalance between regular players and coiners,soon coiners wont have what to kill because regular players are leaving game after 5,4,3.....years of every day playing

11. i complain and argue with plarium side( cm,agents,moderators)not with other players

12.more then 100 players(if they didnt leave game already) could acknowledge that i did help them,with pp system,pp calculators,pp spreadsheets,..everything i know about this game,no matter from which coalition they are

13.i was banned 4 times,all bans was because i was arguing with plarium staff and moderators,because if i see someone claim something and i know its not truth,i will tell its not the truth and that that person lie,thats how my parents raised me,help the week and fight against the power

14.i would rather give my money to some homeless or hungry child,then to give my money to 500 mill dollars company 

thats who i am and nothing can change me

Tonaya

Apr 13, 2019, 11:2004/13/19
08/21/14

Elias said:

Mikalosos said:

I agree with Tonaya...

Hi, I'm not 100%, then, realizing, and taking into account that they are not listening to you, it can be a solution. (P) IMP HOUSE LANISTER

"I do acknowledge that your aim is to improve the game  ( mine included ) but you been trying to go through the problems the same way - and they don't listen to you or your arguments - so find a way to go around the problem. Try a different approach."

Friend TONAYA certainly has lipstick and what he says is not lacking in logic (now maybe you will get something worse lol)

hola yo no al 100% pues efectibamente y teniendo en cuenta que decis no os hacen caso puede ser una solucion lo que plantea (P)IMP HOUSE LANISTER

"Reconozco que tu objetivo es mejorar el juego (incluido el mío) pero has estado tratando de resolver los problemas de la misma manera, y no te escuchan a ti ni a tus argumentos, así que busca una manera de solucionar el problema. Probar un enfoque diferente."

Amigo TONAYA desde luego labia tiene y lo que dice no carece de logica ( ahora tal vez te caiga algo peor lol )

Elias,my friend,i told you 1 or 2 years ago,that google translator doesnt translate good , Tonaya is not a girl and Tonaya doesnt use a lipstick ,Morteee does :)

Tonaya
Apr 13, 2019, 12:0904/13/19
Apr 13, 2019, 12:12(edited)
10/15/15

Tonaya said:

Elias said:

Mikalosos said:

I agree with Tonaya...

Elias,my friend,i told you 1 or 2 years ago,that google translator doesnt translate good , Tonaya is not a girl and Tonaya doesnt use a lipstick ,Morteee does :)

Tonaya

True Tonaya but I do not write in English and in this forum is how you have to write. But for those I include both languages (sometimes I do not understand in Spanish lol)

Perfect these two last writings of yours and I'm about to give you the reason almost 100% except when you mess with moderators or moderators.

Cierto Tonaya pero yo no se escribir en ingles y en este foro es como hay que escribir. Pero por esos incluyo los dos idiomas ( hay veces que ni me entiendo en español jejejejejejej)
Perfectos estos dos ultimos escritos tuyos y estoy por darte la razon casi al 100% escepto cuando te metes con los moderadores o moderadoras.

Apr 13, 2019, 13:0904/13/19
06/17/18

I apologise for my insults towards you. I also having read some more about you that you are indeed a good player in the best sense that looks to help players, so we may disagree on some points, but that is OK, and we approach the same problem in a different way, and again that is fine.

Respect to you for all that you do here, and when I am wrong, I have the good grace to admit it.

I wish you well in your fight for a better service.

And yes, we fight on the same side in many things. 

Best regards to you TONAYA.