All Categories

Your opportunity to Show off with any best rewards on the game :)

Your opportunity to Show off with any best rewards on the game :)

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 29, 2018, 12:1911/29/18
Nov 29, 2018, 12:22(edited)
03/10/15

sure, specially when you threat me for no reason and dont apologise later not even in private. I do appreciate that kind of moderation :)

anyway, please dont change subject or we will get deleted again

lets come back at the kind of rewards we get in different servers :) and leave for bugs the problems that we have in the server plariu.com that still happends.

a question if i may, why always you have to answer in two posts? is like you never have enough with one? do you know you can edit the first one and add?

Nov 29, 2018, 13:1411/29/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

sure, specially when you threat me for no reason and dont apologise later not even in private. I do appreciate that kind of moderation :)

anyway, please dont change subject or we will get deleted again

lets come back at the kind of rewards we get in different servers :) and leave for bugs the problems that we have in the server plariu.com that still happends.

a question if i may, why always you have to answer in two posts? is like you never have enough with one? do you know you can edit the first one and add?

Red quoted two different replies of you. I guess it's the reason why two posts were created :)

Anyway, I support Morteeee, let's avoid off-topic.

And another reminder: if you don't like the way moderators reply, discuss it with me in PM.

Forum is not the right place for it.
Dec 9, 2018, 08:1812/09/18
02/16/16