All Categories

Your opportunity to Show off with any best rewards on the game :)

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 3, 2018, 22:5611/03/18
09/23/15

I will start this by sharing one of the Coalition Chests Rewards from today.

I am pretty impressed with the reward.

I am thinking of showing off all the positive side of the game and would be nice if we all step up by showing the best rewards of any type encountered on the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 4, 2018, 21:3211/04/18
Nov 4, 2018, 23:01(edited)
03/10/15

wow, what server and platform do you play? so we can compare :)

in plarium.com glorious valley were am i we are not that lucky :)

by the way, should not be this post in game discussion or entertainment? it has nothing to do with the migration to webgl and its bugs, as far as i see
Nov 5, 2018, 01:2211/05/18
09/23/15
Having a little fun , and trying to look on the positive aspect of the game no matter where its posted.
Nov 5, 2018, 12:1511/05/18
03/10/15

actually its important where things get posted, as moderator you should know the importance of order :)

i am all over for looking positive in the game, thats why i asked which plataform asn server you play, so i could compare your photos with my players ones, we always share in skype when we have a good prize, in the plataform plarium.com glorious valye :)
Nov 6, 2018, 11:0011/06/18
09/23/15

Then you won't find as difficult to post your success and best rewards here either  of course if you wish so.

Nov 7, 2018, 16:5311/07/18
Nov 7, 2018, 16:55(edited)
03/10/15

once you tell me which server and platform you are in, so we can compare properly, i will gladly do it, :)

but red, dont take it the wrong way, but think, who is going to come here to join the conversation if its posted in a place people come to share bugs? would not be easier to move it to the proper section so all can see it and join? not everyone is like me reading all, my dear.

i remember in my first forum as mod many many years ago. Moving posts was one of the first lessons i got. I am sure mortee can explain you, if no one have done it already :)
Nov 10, 2018, 02:2911/10/18
09/23/15

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

once you tell me which server and platform you are in, so we can compare properly, i will gladly do it, :)

but red, dont take it the wrong way, but think, who is going to come here to join the conversation if its posted in a place people come to share bugs? would not be easier to move it to the proper section so all can see it and join? not everyone is like me reading all, my dear.

i remember in my first forum as mod many many years ago. Moving posts was one of the first lessons i got. I am sure mortee can explain you, if no one have done it already :)

:)

I hope this move will make you happy and now you can post your good rewards that are surprising, find them extraordinary or just want to share.

Glad to see you are a very active member of this forum and you should carry on helping players find the positive things you can share with others so everyone can see your best rewards, coalition chest, payouts from positions  ... 

Nov 10, 2018, 09:2111/10/18
11/05/15

much as I love the game I think the real positive for me is the sheer amount of friends I have made through sparta! 

Next year I am aiming to travel the world a little and meet up with some of them :)
Nov 10, 2018, 09:3911/10/18
03/10/15

RED said:

I hope this move will make you happy and now you can post your good rewards that are surprising, find them extraordinary or just want to share.

Glad to see you are a very active member of this forum and you should carry on helping players find the positive things you can share with others so everyone can see your best rewards, coalition chest, payouts from positions  ... 

so what plataform are you? i know moortee is i fb

Nov 10, 2018, 09:4511/10/18
03/10/15

morteeee said:

much as I love the game I think the real positive for me is the sheer amount of friends I have made through sparta! 

Next year I am aiming to travel the world a little and meet up with some of them :)

thats the best. i already been in weddings and other celebrations of friends since me and hubby began to play online games over decade ago (first one i think was eve online, still in touch with most the group, and meet in real life even we were all from different continents), friendship is what makes us stay even when the lag is a nightmare and plarium .... :p (ok i wont say what i think, as ms red "dont want to tell you where i play" wanted me to say positive things :p  )

Nov 11, 2018, 22:1911/11/18
09/23/15

I absolutely agree with you both.
The game truly offers not just an awesome strategy game, but an opportunity to create friendships and some that can last a life time.
Many of us already meet and celebrate the game together and some even become best friends ever.

Keeping positive, sharing the game play experience, giving advice and helping each other and also having fun along the way is what makes many of us enjoy the game even more.

Nov 11, 2018, 22:5211/11/18
Nov 11, 2018, 22:53(edited)
03/10/15

so, do you play in fb or in plarium.com?

is important to know where do we play, because sometimes things are different. and its good to know where is each one. 
Nov 23, 2018, 14:0411/23/18
09/23/15

The result of players suggestion is that Plarium listen to suggestions players make and this shows improvement in rewards and free gifts is done at a constant pace and is nice to see and appreciate them.

Every improvement is welcome and appreciated by all.

Nov 25, 2018, 23:5411/25/18
01/27/15

so, do you play in fb or in plarium.com?

is important to know where do we play, because sometimes things are different. and its good to know where is each one. 
I think she may be ignoring your question so the answer is FB. 
Nov 27, 2018, 00:2011/27/18
09/23/15

you cannot call it ignore if the question was answered 

Nov 27, 2018, 15:1011/27/18
03/10/15

no, red, it was not answered by you. i answered for you, when you said something completely wrong due to your lack of knowledge of plariuum.com servers situations.

Rix i even knew she was applying to be mod, before it was made public, some "ways of answering" are so obvious ;-)

Nov 27, 2018, 22:4711/27/18
11/05/15

maybe, just maybe Red doesnt WANT to answer the question, Red has that right, just like I wont give out my real name of coords on Facebook, because it means I cant be pressured by coalition members or "friends" to not be impartial, respect Reds right to privacy please 

AND STOP GOING OFF TOPIC! Next off topic post I see I will delete 
Nov 28, 2018, 07:5211/28/18
03/10/15

moorte if you want to show of rewards, the info of where they come from (what server) is & was important and relevant to the post :)

to be sincere, coalition boxes are bugged in plarium.com server, so i prefer to discuss in the right post, about when this rigged bug will be sorted :) that showing up here the dull prices we get at least in my server (plarium.com) (this is my personal opinion and appreciation and still relevant to the post)

moortee when you jumped to 100, i congratulated too when you shared the inform, an attack inform is always of value and interest :) i could not share here mine as i jumped from 99 to 101 during a take over of a capital and i missed them at the end lol, also i am shy hahaha

good day :)
Nov 28, 2018, 09:4011/28/18
11/05/15
thank you for the explanation 
Nov 29, 2018, 01:5711/29/18
09/23/15

moorte if you want to show of rewards, the info of where they come from (what server) is & was important and relevant to the post :)

to be sincere, coalition boxes are bugged in plarium.com server, so i prefer to discuss in the right post, about when this rigged bug will be sorted :) that showing up here the dull prices we get at least in my server (plarium.com) (this is my personal opinion and appreciation and still relevant to the post)

moortee when you jumped to 100, i congratulated too when you shared the inform, an attack inform is always of value and interest :) i could not share here mine as i jumped from 99 to 101 during a take over of a capital and i missed them at the end lol, also i am shy hahaha

good day :)

The point of the post is to share the best rewards of the game, things that we are proud we received we gained and any rewards we are pleased with.

The platform players plays is not important in showing off your rewards or gifts we gain or things we achieve as can be interesting to see and learn and maybe some will be enticed to try a different platform.

For pointing out issues I am sure there are plenty of posts available for so will be nice to stay to the topic.

Nov 29, 2018, 02:0811/29/18
09/23/15

no, red, it was not answered by you. i answered for you, when you said something completely wrong due to your lack of knowledge of plariuum.com servers situations.

Rix i even knew she was applying to be mod, before it was made public, some "ways of answering" are so obvious ;-)

I was clear from start I am new as moderator  but I am not new on helping players and guide them through the game as I do this for few good years and I am sure you did read the post I did specified this so it is not something I am shamed of or to be shamed about, being a new moderator my aim is to help others as much as I can.

I was pleased to hear you have been a moderator previously as you stated previously so I am glad that you are active and still try to advice and help others is nice to see this.

I have trust you do appreciate also my efforts on trying to moderate to my best abilities, I will make mistakes and I will learn from it but ain't we all ?