Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 20, 2018, 09:0702/20/18
11/20/15

Platform-Plarium.com

Server-The Glorious Valley

Country-looks like i am on another planet...

i have the same problems as the people above, and that MAIL BUG IS NOT FIXED...

guess it is time for something else, because you people obviously dont have a clue what are you doing here, and how to fix all the known issues...

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 20, 2018, 10:2202/20/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archons!

I am sorry to hear the issue has not been resolved. I have informed our developers about this and they will continue the investigation. 

I ask you to cooperate and send us HAR files from your browsers. You can make them with this instruction. Please note that the HAR files should be recorded at the time the game lags. This data can help the developers to locate the issue. 

The file should be sent directly to our support team via ticket by the following link: contact support. Please attach the file to the ticket, describe the issue briefly and specify your coordinates in the game.

Thank you for your understanding.

Feb 20, 2018, 15:3302/20/18
08/21/14

i am very dissapointed,mad and very angry on plarium in general,and by names:

1.agent pavel administrator: doesnt even answer on msgs

2.andrew administrator,doesnt answer on msgs

3.cm dimitri:doesnt want to help and closing my "not to be offtopic" thread,so where should i type and ask questions and not to be offtopic as you claim i am,and you were banned me 4 times because i am offtopic

4.in all moderators,no one from plarium doesnt want to help when you ask for some help

5. few days,plarium workers,doesnt believe to 10 and more,the most active  players on forum,about terrible lag,like we have nothing better to do then to make up stories and lie about the lag

plarium,thank you for not helping

Feb 20, 2018, 16:4902/20/18
07/02/15

Tonaya said:

i am very dissapointed,mad and very angry on plarium in general,and by names:

1.agent pavel administrator: doesnt even answer on msgs

2.andrew administrator,doesnt answer on msgs

3.cm dimitri:doesnt want to help and closing my "not to be offtopic" thread,so where should i type and ask questions and not to be offtopic as you claim i am,and you were banned me 4 times because i am offtopic

4.in all moderators,no one from plarium doesnt want to help when you ask for some help

5. few days,plarium workers,doesnt believe to 10 and more,the most active  players on forum,about terrible lag,like we have nothing better to do then to make up stories and lie about the lag

plarium,thank you for not helping

Tonaya, we do not investigate reports which are sent via private messages. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

Also, we have already informed the developers about the lags issues. To investigate this case further, please make a HAR file in your browser and send us via the link specified in my message above. This data will help the developers to locate the issue and resolve it. 

If you experience other issues in the game, please submit an individual topic with your question specified in it.

Feb 20, 2018, 17:1702/20/18
08/21/14

Pavel,last time i submit a ticket was 2 years ago,when my members couldnt move their troops in acropolis,because game lag,i'v sended all screenshots tthere,i didnt get answer,then i could send msg to Leonidas and Alyona,now i cant,they said all members who lost troops because of that game lag,to send individually ticket and screenshots,which they did,it was 2 years ago,and non of us didnt get answer from them,so what you suggest to me,to send it again and to wait 2 years more and not to get answer again?

not all players are equal in this game,you want to help VIP players( coiners) because they give you money,but you dont want to help regular players like me,i play this game 1277 days every day:

http://prntscr.com/ihfhnp

when i ask for help,i dont get help,i dont ask to tell me top secret pp system,i did ask to send me my pp bank info,like you did send to VIP players when they ask for it,but when i ask for it,no one from plarium want to help me,they delete my posts,close my topics,and after that they ban me for offtopic!

you just make me more and more angry!

Feb 20, 2018, 19:0602/20/18

Dimitri Molchanov said:

As an update, our dev team made some tweaks that they hope will help with game performance. Please let us know if the issue has been resolved - don't forget to clear cache/reload the game as usual before testing, just to be certain.

at the moment everything works fine here. hopefully this will stay that way the next weekend. 

Feb 21, 2018, 10:3902/21/18
07/02/15

Tonaya said:

Pavel,last time i submit a ticket was 2 years ago,when my members couldnt move their troops in acropolis,because game lag,i'v sended all screenshots tthere,i didnt get answer,then i could send msg to Leonidas and Alyona,now i cant,they said all members who lost troops because of that game lag,to send individually ticket and screenshots,which they did,it was 2 years ago,and non of us didnt get answer from them,so what you suggest to me,to send it again and to wait 2 years more and not to get answer again?

not all players are equal in this game,you want to help VIP players( coiners) because they give you money,but you dont want to help regular players like me,i play this game 1277 days every day:

http://prntscr.com/ihfhnp

when i ask for help,i dont get help,i dont ask to tell me top secret pp system,i did ask to send me my pp bank info,like you did send to VIP players when they ask for it,but when i ask for it,no one from plarium want to help me,they delete my posts,close my topics,and after that they ban me for offtopic!

you just make me more and more angry!

Tonaya, I am a representative of Plarium Technical Support. I can assure you that all requests are considered individually and replies are provided. Bug reports are handled now on the forum. If you experience any issues, please submit a topic and describe the issue in detail. 

We do not disclose any information about Persian Positions progress, nor in VIP support, nor on the forum. Please refer to Game Discussion thread to discuss Persian Positions feature. Also, please check the following articles about Persian Positions: Article1 Article2

This thread is related to game lags issue. The further posts which are not related to this thread will be removed. 

Feb 21, 2018, 18:3602/21/18
11/11/15

platform:plarium.com

server :glorius valley

Feb 24, 2018, 20:3502/24/18
01/05/16

i would like to report that the game has got better now , 

or i'd say much better for me , so thankyou to the heads of the team for taking this into serious consideration , however even if one member complains please do take into consideration as well , because all do not visit the forum or may not even know about it , so i request not to wait for more complaints to come in , but thankyou very much for making the game better now , hopefully it stays this way!

good day to all
Mar 4, 2018, 07:1603/04/18
05/16/15

This new updated website with allegedly better graphics is HORRIBLE because:

1. All my friends have been removed which have been acquired over many months;

2. it is not easy to use, I cannot copy text from emails, we cannot click on a pan to go there etc. 

Defects on GV & Thrace servers

USA 

Mar 4, 2018, 10:0103/04/18
Mar 4, 2018, 10:02(edited)
06/06/15

Two days ago I ask for help. 

This  "forum support" does not work?!
Mar 5, 2018, 14:4803/05/18
Mar 5, 2018, 14:48(edited)
07/02/15

Herc Smash said:

This new updated website with allegedly better graphics is HORRIBLE because:

1. All my friends have been removed which have been acquired over many months;

2. it is not easy to use, I cannot copy text from emails, we cannot click on a pan to go there etc. 

Defects on GV & Thrace servers

USA 

Dear Archon!

Please refer to this topic to learn more about the changes. 

This topic will be closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.