Sparta game: Can't apply guardian energy recharge even though I have 30 of them

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 20, 2018, 16:2612/20/18
07/03/15

When I try to apply an energy recharge for my guardians it won't work. Instead of the button saying "apply" it says "purchase" even though I already have 30 recharge items and above it in the dialogue window it has a picture of zero drachmas. If I try clicking the button which says to buy anyway even though I just want to apply an energy recharge item which I already have it still won't let me do it. Nothing happens if I click the button that says "buy" (the button that is supposed to say "apply" but which today is saying "buy".)

Prior to the problem and before midday universal time I had used up all the energy attacking several warlords. When the guardian xp event started at midday I decided to apply an energy recharge item and apply a 4 hour boost to double the points. By this time enough guardian energy had built up to attack 2 warlords so I used that up on attacking warlords first. Then I decided to apply the energy recharge. But the proper dialogue with the button won't come up, only the one saying buy which doesn't work either. (See attached screenshots.)

Steps I took to try and remedy the problem included refreshing my browser (Chrome)  th
en trying another browser (Opera) but I got the same problem. Then I closed my browsers and ran various utilies to clean and speed up the computer running Windows 7 Home Premium. Still same problem.

Prior to the problem beginning I had 24 hour dominion and a 4 hour double guardian XP boost so these are going to be wasted not to mention the guardian xp event awards I would have won for playing against many warlords which I can't do without recharging my guardian energy. I already started off at a disadvantage as I had already played my guardians and used up all the energy just before the guardian xp event began and I have had to wait until the energy slowly crawled up at half an hour per guardian attack just to attack a few guardians. On top of that this is the night my weekly chronos quest expires and I need to be able to play enough guardians to be able to acquire a rank 4 guardian tonight.

Screenshots of beginning and end of 4 hour period when double XP was applied proving this bug has wasted one of my 4 hour boosts and proof that my dominion is activated for 24 hours meaning what should have been an opportunity to attack lots of warlords is wasted since I can't apply any energy recharge:

plarium.com

the glorious valley

UK locality French language was switched on

operating system: Windows 7 Home premium

2.6 GHz quad processor 4BG RAM 64 bit

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 23, 2018, 13:5912/23/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

Could you please specify if you still experience this issue? Also, have you tried launching the game via Plarium Play desktop app? You should be able to apply the item in the app.
Dec 23, 2018, 18:2312/23/18
09/06/15
I have same problem
Dec 23, 2018, 22:4412/23/18
10/09/17

same here

no change 
Dec 23, 2018, 22:4612/23/18
02/13/16
Agent Pavel for those who do not want to play the game via Plarium Play desktop app, there should be a solution. Because we play the game with active recharge button for many months and suddenly we started to experience the problem. A solution please...
Dec 26, 2018, 00:1412/26/18
07/05/15
Yes, it is still the same. And it still applies to chronos favors as well, as was made clear in thread that was shutdown in favor of this one.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 28, 2018, 14:4312/28/18
07/02/15

Dear Archons!

We have returned all players to the Flash platform. The issue should be resolved now.

Dec 31, 2018, 16:4712/31/18
10/09/17

yep

this and other 'glitches' are gone

thank you

Duke