Jun 26, 2018, 07:4706/26/18
10/18/15
& Justic for all  
Jun 27, 2018, 21:0206/27/18
08/08/15
SAD , PATHETIC AND FRANKLY IMPOTENT!
Jun 28, 2018, 02:2406/28/18
10/18/14

well the post about hitting the weak no competent military leader hits the strong the old saying your only as strong as your weakest link.

I do not know what happened to a.o. but there cap on fire and most of there best people are gone some to c.u.

Jun 30, 2018, 04:3706/30/18
Jul 10, 2018, 15:56(edited)
09/05/17
Scout said:

a.o were always sissies..the whole corner club is a joke to laugh at...nordmann and c.u are the jokers of sparta who formed corner club and put the strongest coals in it and attack weaklings

nordmans and c.u which spells for united are jokers...corner club fight amonst themselves and sissy out on real defended pantheons and upgraded capitols....biggest coward materials who prey on the weak and dont have balls to prey on mediocre coas defended pan and cap coz the sissies dont want to lose their precious troops....corner club? or cowards club 
good post,they cant touch us.
Jul 1, 2018, 23:4507/01/18
Jul 10, 2018, 15:56(edited)
06/12/16

Scout said:

a.o were always sissies..the whole corner club is a joke to laugh at...nordmann and c.u are the jokers of sparta who formed corner club and put the strongest coals in it and attack weaklings

nordmans and c.u which spells for united are jokers...corner club fight amonst themselves and sissy out on real defended pantheons and upgraded capitols....biggest coward materials who prey on the weak and dont have balls to prey on mediocre coas defended pan and cap coz the sissies dont want to lose their precious troops....corner club? or cowards club 

i sacked you in the game and you mouthing off again now that your coa gained some pans?

he's of the coa 'brethren' everyone
Jul 2, 2018, 12:5607/02/18
10/20/15

just a short remark : many people who are upset try and use any argument they can find, however sensible, true or on point it may be, to criticize one another ; how about having a little more common sense and simply dropping the not-so-logical stuff ?

for instance, here, Spike was accused of being a coward because he uses lots of assassins inorder not to lose his real troops.. that may be true (and I personally don't like it when people use them either), but since assassins do have a price, we can call them his troops too, and using them makes him lose money, just as it would if he had sent cavalry instead...

same thing with Agim, I think it was Helena Bathory who accused him of exactly the same thing on forum when he attacked her with swordsmen only (but hundreds of thousands of them) ; ok, he didn't lose a single horse in this battle, but so what ? did he get those swordsmen for free ? weren't there also troops of his that had a cost and that he lost ?

so now that you're ready to carry on going at one another, please read your next posts once more before you publish them, just so as to make sure the point you're about to make (if any...) makes sense. We weary readers would be grateful 

Jul 2, 2018, 18:3707/02/18
04/06/15
CU MrGreeDy said:

i rarely write on forum but spike ,Firstly stop spending so much money on pa cause you raid all the weak  (citizen,centurions etc)  but in the strong ones you sent 80 pa cause you are afraid to lose your ponies...Secondly Association isn t capable to bring anything down :-( . Lastly cause i see your messages you sent to a lot of people i would suggest you to go  and see doctor cause your behaviour is extremely fucked up ..( just a game to have fun man ( or kid :D ) !
hahahhahaaaa, dumb as they come, perfect!
Jul 2, 2018, 18:3907/02/18
04/06/15
player said:

well the post about hitting the weak no competent military leader hits the strong the old saying your only as strong as your weakest link.

I do not know what happened to a.o. but there cap on fire and most of there best people are gone some to c.u.

Burn! AO is gone like dust in the wind... hahhahahahahahaaaa. weakness, utter weakness. good riddance!
Jul 3, 2018, 07:1607/03/18
03/11/15
av8r said:

player said:

Burn! AO is gone like dust in the wind... hahhahahahahahaaaa. weakness, utter weakness. good riddance!
lol they went down cause all active members went to cu or nm and then the cap was downgraded by one of them for sure. they took the points for downgrading cap to get the achievement and all others like spike and you av8r was kicked in ass. that hurts but is true so dont be so happy about that. so result is after 7 days they would have more deff in their cap no one will try to downgrade nm or cu cap und they have no opponents any more you can only wait till nm goes against cu or all of them get inactive.
Jul 10, 2018, 16:0107/10/18
11/05/15

Dear all, 

I have better things to do on my days off my day job when its glorious weather than go through deleting and editing posts to remove either all caps and swearing and personal insults 

Please refresh your memories with the forum rules which can be found here

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-rules-and-tutorials/338_sparta-official-forum-rules/

any further breaches of these rules will see bans being implemented as it is NOT acceptable 

this is a forum NOT a rage page! 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.