mayhem makers downfall

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 9, 2018, 09:1005/09/18
May 9, 2018, 12:27(edited)
01/15/16

things are not always what they seem,  losses were heavy for all,   Millions of Agemas died  even with the 75% healer it still costs a fortune to heal them, and this is far from over, merely the first volley.  Who will be hit next?  If I was Nordsmann, Parabellum, Cultus United, Kracken, American Outlaws, Swartz Rot Gold, Zerebus,  or the trader allies Death Inc better be thinking about dropping your pans and sticking your entire defense in your capitals

May 9, 2018, 09:4605/09/18
07/14/15
manu said:

DMT,

;-)  honestly i don't think so....coa attack on a capitol like MM should be much bigger than 100 Millions..... 

100 000 000 /4000 (value of an agema 4000 is a small value  with bonus) give you 25000 agema...... 

do you  really think Agim, Penthé and others could raid with only 25k agema total in coa attack.... who knows.....   

But maybe Lefeubleu is true... Bigger def than hob..

we will see when print screens arrived...

Wait & See.

Answer from MM should come

Have a good game to all.

Manu

100 mil off  raid/shot for a cap with 10/15 thousand million def in? Guys the rigth numbers are 5x minimum for every shot..... there was the biggest war that sparta  saw
May 9, 2018, 11:2905/09/18
May 9, 2018, 11:32(edited)
03/27/16
Bama you are just a disgracefull Person, you forgot that when you were dumb enough to leave your OFF outside and therefore lost it. Forgotten the hours when you  shed tears on our TS over your loss. Now Kane iniciated Mayhem Makers collecting Money to revive your dumbly lost 200 mio OFF and did the persians for you. Your thankfull Response, switching with other traitors, initiated from notorious Terminator traitor Blackout, to Nordmann, just in the hardest times of Kanes Life when his father died with Ports, another one depending on Kane`s PP experience!! Finally,  to top it, you attacked with your, MM sponsored, OFF our capital. Shame on you, just shut up and quit game you are a disgrace to sparta!!!
May 9, 2018, 12:5605/09/18
02/17/15

hschummer said:

Bama you are just a disgracefull Person, you forgot that when you were dumb enough to leave your OFF outside and therefore lost it. Forgotten the hours when you  shed tears on our TS over your loss. Now Kane iniciated Mayhem Makers collecting Money to revive your dumbly lost 200 mio OFF and did the persians for you. Your thankfull Response, switching with other traitors, initiated from notorious Terminator traitor Blackout, to Nordmann, just in the hardest times of Kanes Life when his father died with Ports, another one depending on Kane`s PP experience!! Finally,  to top it, you attacked with your, MM sponsored, OFF our capital. Shame on you, just shut up and quit game you are a disgrace to sparta!!!

Hello. Thanks for your response. Lol.

Yes. I did lose 250 mill offense by somehow leaving it out of Acro. Although no tears were shed, i was considering leaving the game. Horrible way to lose your army. 

While Kane will tell everyone that he bought it back, The majority of it was bought back by KAOS (who is still a good friend) with the help of Kane and Rad. We were able to revive my offense back to 190 mill that day with their help. Which was greatly appreciated and never asked for to their credit. 

So to be clear about 130 mill was bought back after my free revive beings it was in my city that i lost.

Now with that being said. I was completely loyal to Kane and MM, never planned on leaving. Enjoyed it very much there and considered them friends. 

What you wont say is that shortly after that Kane in a drunken rant kicked Ports and myself from MM, and threatened us in every way, including finding us and quote "kill you". 

So I could care less that he bought a portion of my offense back. He kicked me from MM. It was his fault that I am no longer there. And I gave him back twice what he bought me in the capital attack.  Still have more to spare. So while he can claim all that credit he wants, but KAOS was the main contributor and Kane has no room to talk shit when he kicked me from MM. 

May 9, 2018, 13:0705/09/18
01/20/16
HighLndr41 said:

things are not always what they seem,  losses were heavy for all,   Millions of Agemas died  even with the 75% healer it still costs a fortune to heal them, and this is far from over, merely the first volley.  Who will be hit next?  If I was Nordsmann, Parabellum, Cultus United, Kracken, American Outlaws, Swartz Rot Gold, Zerebus,  or the trader allies Death Inc better be thinking about dropping your pans and sticking your entire defense in your capitals

I think when you have more then 20 Billion defense, you can also hold panths ;)
May 9, 2018, 13:2405/09/18
08/29/15

Not sure how much defense did MM had but the present state is ...

May 9, 2018, 13:3405/09/18
09/22/14
I find it very sad that people make a false acct on the forums to post , whether the post is factual or not .. Come on please just post under your game name ... Don't really see what you get out of posting like that , please can someone enlighten me ?
May 9, 2018, 18:2205/09/18
01/17/16
yes stop saying i sleep all the time !! hahaha 
May 9, 2018, 20:1205/09/18
01/07/16

please remind your history mm

-some of your enemies are happy to see mm fall

-hope mm do not cry ya

-why I do not see defense k4ne? where is k4ne?

-ya we are love the players nordmann

congratulations to Nordmann

May 9, 2018, 20:1605/09/18
01/07/16

-surprise vodka

-happy birthday to Vodka

-I hope he gets enough gifts

May 10, 2018, 17:2105/10/18
May 10, 2018, 20:40(edited)

La Horde, MM, HOB ect .... you want to destroy the Corner Club and their allies quickly and effectively?

a) downgrad the capitals of Black Red Gold, Heaven and Hellblood, Kalle, Cultus United Ger, Imperuim Romanum Cu, Legion Germania.

all are softkills

b) and as a final Cultus United itself

important: do not trust any German-led coalition, the lies all as printed.

May 11, 2018, 18:3905/11/18
01/17/17

did you just say hob also to do somthing? hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

hob is the most over rated coalition in sparta :)
May 11, 2018, 22:0105/11/18
07/01/16
wow if i have peoples willing to help me revive my troops, or develope my town I'd be loyal to them in RL like a buddy not just ingame. BTW Nordmann coa kickin ass again, you folks are on crack.
May 13, 2018, 08:0905/13/18
07/16/15

dear donkey punch

La Horde, MM, HOB ect .... you want to destroy the Corner Club and their allies quickly and effectively?

a) downgrad the capitals of Black Red Gold, Heaven and Hellblood, Kalle, Cultus United Ger, Imperuim Romanum Cu, Legion Germania.

all are softkills

You give battle experience coalition advice here as you defeat the corner club.

to a: if you want to destroy these capital cities up to level 5, then you miss the offensive before they arrive at the bottom of the list. then rather straight to the cultus united capital :-)

to b: because your message is designed anyway that the cultus united main city should fall, then go ahead with good example and offer the first coaltions attack with 1.5 billion offensive force! or at least your offensive units. Do not just advise others how to lose their units!

May 13, 2018, 19:5205/13/18
May 16, 2018, 06:45(edited)
01/05/16

haha , lol , i usually skip commenting when i see any bs involved , but since asusual there are false accusation pointed here by scrag who is ''killer'', i just have to speak up some facts regarding it , because i wont allow an alt to slander my coalition or the members because he is just upset and is crying all over the place , 

scrag who posted above trying to slander me and my coalition may delete his post later after reading my reply , so if he does , here is the screenshot to his comment which was completely baseless and not related to this topic but was just to slander my coalition https://prnt.sc/jhf6u3 , https://prnt.sc/jhji27

lets get some points here , 

1. your pantheon was attacked only for minimum pvp , but you ''killer'' abused my members for that little attacks , you used abusive language such as a*****e , and f*****ers , and now its gotten more worse i heard , now thats not the way to talk if you want to sought it out and settle the matter which was very small at the time , terrible diplomacy officer , after that apologising will not matter , so that got some really mad and asked me to make you abusive ill- mannered coalition our target , so to get things right , we didnt make allies and we dont fight their battles , and we are no puppets or a dog on a leash to attack when ordered , thats why i created this coalition in the first place , and declined many offers and proposals to federations and top 10 coalitions , because we dont like to follow rules made by others :)

2. greendezel the hegemon of lost souls who is in alliance with my coalition simply because dub was a friend of mine and only him , nobody else in lost souls , so they were kept in my alliance , we dont conduct wars together or have any talk , greendezel messaged me and told me that ''killer'' the poor behavioured and abusive polemarch who apparently is their diplo officer told him that we the punishers told ''killer'' that greendezel told us to attack their pantheon , which was a complete lie , killer told this not just to greendezel but also to those hegemons who were in our alliance , but glad that they messaged me and asked me first before assuming a lie was true by a disgusting and vile mouthed enemy , 

3. they used the word ''cheated'' and i know why , they feel betrayed for a very foolish reason , another false accusation , to clear it out , the polemarch killer had few 'MONTHS' ago messaged me telling me how he appreciates the punishers and was very desperate to involve us in this small group of theirs , basically he wanted to recruit us to fight for them , to which i respectfully declined , that group consists of 3 to 4 coalitions which are also alt coalitions of killer , ''crimson spartans'' and ''gladiators of taurus'' ,who are created to fight death inc (which i later came to know) i declined the offer and that was it , he is not my friend neither is he a friend of hippolytos (my member) who was also approached with the offer , so there is no betrayal here , grow up and act educated.

4. killer used many alts located in his alt coalition and other coalitions to attack my members , but the noob didnt realise that we monitored the attacks sent by the alts in different coalitions , he used same amount of scouts , which were few minutes apart from the spies sent by another alt , and attacks were conducted the same way , same troops , same force , but different coalitions , and all level 60's accounts , and another thing the noob didnt realise was with his conversation with my diplo officer he didnt know was being monitored aswell , he admitted to his alt accounts openly without thinking for a second , he is not just abusive and a coward to use alts in other coalitions to attack but also a noob , no strategy skills and definetly no honor in him as he potrays himself to be , beneath that mask is a vile gameplayer , speaking with experience here folks. these are the alts , 

a) https://prnt.sc/jhf3zu b ) https://prnt.sc/jhf44y , as you can see scrag is one of them :) after my members spoke with other hegemons , they let us know they had the same experience with this player , and therefore it was confirmed even more ,  (i have myself never replied or spoken to killer because i dont entertain such people), but after killer himself admitted to my member we were sure ,a) https://prnt.sc/jckj1w b)  https://prnt.sc/jc8ghw, he states he handles them when the real owners arent around , which everyone knows is bs , maybe we would believe it if the owners were just 1 or 2 , but here you can see for his statement to be true there has to be 15 to 20 owners who lend him his account when they arent around , lol

5. because of your constant abusive speech to my members who were ordered not to respond to your abuse in the same way though we are aggressive as you state , we also have some dignity and self respect , but lately there might be hardly 1 or 2 here who would respond in your manner to beat some sense into you , and for your lies spoken to other hegemons falsely accusing us telling our allies we told you that they had told us to attack your coalition , we then targetted your coalition for ''Real'' , and decided you need to be punished , in 6 days your coalition had 5 pantheons destroyed , and because you had no defence left to send to pantheons you lent it to !!empire!! , now your left only with two which will come down too if you dont keep your dirty gameplay in check.

6. you state that we speak bs about retribution , if you can show me some evidence backing up your claim then we can relate , but just for clearing up the air , nobody here as ever spoke anything against retribution , this is just another lies spread by killer through his account and his alts , probably he has nothing better to do in life , sit at home and create assumptions in his head and believe them , i like retribution , a.o , nordman and razorbacks , because somwhere i do relate to their style of gameplay and like it , they show having pantheons or high capital isnt necessary to bring someone who does have pans and high capital with alot of ego down to their knees and punish them :)

dont expect any more replies on your bs because i know you will use alts to reply and have a dig since your frustrated in life , if any coalition is told we have spoken bad of them , kindly drop me a pm , and i will clarify , because there are many here who play this good game in a whole another level with bad gameplay , and hope you all see and differentiate between honorable gameplay and vile ones , 

the ''Assassins'' are an abomination for the well reputed 'HBG' federation.

have a good day folks!

punisher-

May 13, 2018, 20:3405/13/18
08/19/15
Man so proud right now to be a Punisher
May 13, 2018, 23:3505/13/18
May 14, 2018, 18:13(edited)
01/19/16
am the member of the punishers coa.

scrag...killer pole of assassins coal...multi personality disorder...your attacks are flies which die from my city's heat...you only talk big and cry alot...only big talk no fight in you...say what you want and lie to all....u havent fought one good battle..dont speak too much here go speak to ur coa first and do big talk there ur ppl now lose offensive now because we annhilate ur cities now also...80 members of ur got target hand picked by us...ur 3,4 attack of 1 jav will not do anything...and ur spies which fail always..speak abt that also ..lol 

see ur coas losses who kept troops out of acrop then do ur big talk...talk less and do more my friend because of ur acts ur coa suffering...talking big will not make the truth different...even if u hate to admit ur defeats

https://prnt.sc/jhgqi8

https://prnt.sc/jhgqm1

https://prnt.sc/jhgqq9

go cry more now :p

May 14, 2018, 00:0005/14/18
07/17/16
AmunRa said:

HighLndr41 said:

I think when you have more then 20 Billion defense, you can also hold panths ;)
Mmmmmm seems like you were wrong about holding pans,  LOL
May 14, 2018, 10:3505/14/18
06/29/15

Donkey Punch said:

all are softkills

Hello Donkey Punch,

Parabellum brings in one night eight pantheons of Himmel- und Höllenbrut down and of course this coalition is part of the five corner club. 

How stupid do you have to be to draw this conclusion?

And of course, all German coalitions are lying!

So far, I can only see a liar here and that's called Donkey Punch.

Please do your homework properly before you set such rumors in the world

May 14, 2018, 15:1705/14/18
May 14, 2018, 19:54(edited)
09/12/14

hi all...to address the punishers matter we too have been collecting evidence of their members abusive mails also, punisher stated one loonnnggg  drawn out story about us, some true most lies, its true that they attacked us unprovoked, whether aiding someone else or not the fact remains that they attacked us, so we have been retaliating since then, I have been playing Sparta for about 3 years now and over the time ive met honest friends playing Sparta and yeah due to real life getting in the way of a lot of lost time game play, some of the past friends and I shared accounts of which left permanently and some still plays,,this link https://prnt.sc/jc8ghw punisher sent me a mail about alts where he stated 3 players (Robert 5109 my ally,of which i donot control and is totally a different person and in gaia coalition.ashley,which I control due to her being away 7 months due to being pregnant,and john carter which was created by 'Albert de great a while back to help with coalition badges.

on punishers first day of attacking us, their diplomat Hippolytus have sent us mail saying its one of their ally that asked them to attack,,so, we then seek out all of his allies for this confirmation but was reassured that it was merely punishers gaining pvps as he may claim..he talk about us abusing him and his members with mails of attacks,,but I assure you all that we donot play nor go down that road and always reason and show respect for each playing sparta. for example.

[23:03] Beowulf: who hit u...u just effin lieng straight up your a%% and i wanna kick ur a%% but ive been commanded to ** it up and be patient!!! which i hate...bt if tht means we can stick up our hand thru ur a%% with patience thn i am up for waiting!! imma ** it up and gather army for avenging ur attack u ** up a%% mofo [23:05] Beowulf: im not gonna wear skirts and sit right up at my cribb imma pay u back 7fold for ur attack wait n watch and stick up right behind ur a%% nigguh tht i i swear up on ur moma[23:21] Beowulf: i swear imma f u c k you all up......10illion was up coming to ur pan to stick it in ur a%% but i obey commadn and we not gonna back off u dnt know u messing with mother F&*@*@*@s.....exp the wrath of punishers!!!!!!!! ahahahahaha...............u dummbbb fool gunna regret ur a%% vry soon ill tell ya tht much nigguh.....and ull drop dead whn i show u my black ** ahahahahhaha....il wait if tht means to tear ur *** in shredss ahahah          (a punisher)

[23:29] sparx: laughing at your own abusive language ??again, wowsure, send your 10 million at me or pan if it makes you happy and we will see if you still feel like laughingi dunno about your team. all i do know is that your team attacked us first and continues to attacksure, maybe i will need lube to ease the pain your team aims to bring but what did you honestly think, we would just sit there and let you fcuk us in the a$$.please, show some better intellect        (our response)

clearly you see a difference.

punisher had said that we lost defence, but abandoning our 5 pans and given to an ally inorder for them to rank does not mean you loose your defence if this is true then visit my city, I will welcome you with open arms, and show you just how much defence I have.  the little decency I have in me I sent you a message about 6 months back after seeing a young member from your team attacked my walls I sent you a line or two, and indeed I did try recruiting you to fight longside us, which you respectfully refused and that was that. 

So in closing, there wont be another mail from me here given cyrus is right this is not the appropriate place for this, but punishers have not punished anyone, but invoke attacks at their individual cities daily, which we are having fun with right now, punishers donot know anything about reputations nor true alliance, you claim to say we are an abomination for HBG, this is far from the truth,we are good friends to have, and all that is friends with us can say the same..we have just retaliated to your weak attacks at our pans big boy nothing more, for you did not have nor still donot have any real merit for your attacks, and yeah we too can share shots of losts, but why go down that road. this matter is now closed.

https://gyazo.com/6bf89874ed35f58570a7e8e270caa5bd

https://gyazo.com/a85f8ac8ec000d0114f51e656301e9a4

https://gyazo.com/ddefea5b837d835475a372716bd01c52

https://gyazo.com/fbb7fb9be3163afae917e63e50a0269d

cheers to all.

respect and honor.

killer.