IP's

7 Replies
scottrs75
10 November, 2016, 8:12 PM UTC
Come on Plarium, you really need to have challanges that offer IP's other then PVP.
UTC +5:00
RobertShatz
10 November, 2016, 11:42 PM UTC
scottrs75 said:

Come on Plarium, you really need to have challanges that offer IP's other then PVP.
Commander...Plarium does offer events that carry IPs as part of the reward..True we do not see them as often as before the UCAV became part of the Game and we can now receive Access Codes..But they are still offered...These reward offers are generated at random Sir
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
FlyinTiger
21 November, 2016, 5:47 PM UTC
Then they need to go back to the old system so newer players have at least a small chance of producing the higher-level troops.  As it stands now, unless you were playing this game 2 years ago, you don't stand a snowball's chance in Hades.
W
RobertShatz
22 November, 2016, 12:08 AM UTC
FlyinTiger said:

Then they need to go back to the old system so newer players have at least a small chance of producing the higher-level troops.  As it stands now, unless you were playing this game 2 years ago, you don't stand a snowball's chance in Hades.
Commander..I remember when I started Soldiers..It was hard then..but many stuggled and made it through..Soldiers is a long term game..nothing is designed to happen quickly
Robert Shatz
FlyinTiger
22 November, 2016, 4:07 PM UTC
Rob....  Sorry,....  I don't mean to be antagonistic, but please don't patronize me.  I've been playing Plarium's games for over 3 1/2 years now and have seen the downward spiral as each new "upgrade/update" has been introduced in each of the 4 versions I play.  Most of what we see ARE NOT improvements to benefit the players.  Yes, yes, I know, Plarium must have their pound of flesh to stay viable and pay their devs, but when we see things that make no sense or have not been thoroughly tested, is it any wonder the players complain?
W
RobertShatz
22 November, 2016, 11:19 PM UTC
FlyinTiger said:

Rob....  Sorry,....  I don't mean to be antagonistic, but please don't patronize me.  I've been playing Plarium's games for over 3 1/2 years now and have seen the downward spiral as each new "upgrade/update" has been introduced in each of the 4 versions I play.  Most of what we see ARE NOT improvements to benefit the players.  Yes, yes, I know, Plarium must have their pound of flesh to stay viable and pay their devs, but when we see things that make no sense or have not been thoroughly tested, is it any wonder the players complain?
Commander..Thats perfectly ok..I understand..Change is a necessary part of the game..If not for change the game would grow stale and boring..True..Not every change is well received by everyone..But every change has someone that really likes them...We are different with different likes and dislikes..I guess you and I started with the Plarium about the same time and I did not mean to sound as tho you were a Newbie..Change can be good..we only have to give it a chance and adapt our game play strategy 
Robert Shatz
Legenda
16 December, 2016, 1:19 PM UTC

Why I have not received even though I tasks have been awarded according to my calculations 20 IPs

UTC +2:00
RobertShatz
17 December, 2016, 12:51 AM UTC
Legenda said:

Why I have not received even though I tasks have been awarded according to my calculations 20 IPs

Commander..If you did not recieve the proper rewards for task/events completed then please contact Support..Support has the technology to access your game activity and will be able to determine what happened
Robert Shatz
1719160 users registered; 42164 topics; 269862 posts; our newest member:Castle №1238961