How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jan 12, 2019, 06:4601/12/19
Jan 12, 2019, 06:50(edited)
07/31/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Commander!

Yes, unfortunately, the issue with lack of IPs still persists :( 

From the information I have at the moment, devs plan to add a new type of tournament which will give quite a lot of IPs in the reward.

I don't know yet when we can expect it added to the game and whether it's the final decision for this issue.

perhaps it would be useful a new building that produces IP, similar to the one that produces the thullium (exchanging it with resources).

... and/or a new "IP repositories".

Jan 18, 2019, 14:0201/18/19
02/29/16

Red-Terror said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Commander!

Yes, unfortunately, the issue with lack of IPs still persists :( 

From the information I have at the moment, devs plan to add a new type of tournament which will give quite a lot of IPs in the reward.

I don't know yet when we can expect it added to the game and whether it's the final decision for this issue.

perhaps it would be useful a new building that produces IP, similar to the one that produces the thullium (exchanging it with resources).

... and/or a new "IP repositories".

Hello!

As far as I know, devs don't have plans either for a new Building with IP production or "IP repositories".

They plan to increase the number of IPs players get by adding them as a reward to the new type of Tournament they're working on right now.

Jan 19, 2019, 01:4801/19/19
07/31/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

As far as I know, devs don't have plans either for a new Building with IP production or "IP repositories".

They plan to increase the number of IPs players get by adding them as a reward to the new type of Tournament they're working on right now.

Oh .. great!

... and maybe replacing the old tournament rewards ?? ... yeah? ...huh?

You have already removed many of the old rewards, to replace them with "key cards lev.1", "Credits", "Strike Points", etc.: All useless things, compared to previous prizes that they replaced!

If you continue on this line, I think I will not do more tournaments, since I sacrifice my units, my diamonds, my boosts, etc. to get points... and then I'm rewarded with this trash !!

You are adopting a policy for which the rewards are becoming more and more useless compared to those that were there before and that have been replaced by these crap!

Should you at least put the "or" option for these new rewards (like "100 syndicate jeep OR 50 syndicate tanks"?) so players can decide whether to take the new rewards (IP, strike points, credits, key kards , etc.) or if they prefer "old school rewards".

I am deeply upset by the invasion of these new useless rewards replacing the old ones as a reward for my efforts.

Jan 23, 2019, 15:3301/23/19
02/29/16

Red-Terror said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Oh .. great!

... and maybe replacing the old tournament rewards ?? ... yeah? ...huh?

You have already removed many of the old rewards, to replace them with "key cards lev.1", "Credits", "Strike Points", etc.: All useless things, compared to previous prizes that they replaced!

If you continue on this line, I think I will not do more tournaments, since I sacrifice my units, my diamonds, my boosts, etc. to get points... and then I'm rewarded with this trash !!

You are adopting a policy for which the rewards are becoming more and more useless compared to those that were there before and that have been replaced by these crap!

Should you at least put the "or" option for these new rewards (like "100 syndicate jeep OR 50 syndicate tanks"?) so players can decide whether to take the new rewards (IP, strike points, credits, key kards , etc.) or if they prefer "old school rewards".

I am deeply upset by the invasion of these new useless rewards replacing the old ones as a reward for my efforts.

Red-Terror, devs are working on a new Tournament and it will include a lot of decent (really decent) rewards.

Plus, to get points in this Tournament, you will need to complete your usual in-game daily activities. You will be able to earn points almost for all actions you complete in the game.

There is no ETA when it will be added to the game. But I'm sure many players will like it.

Jan 24, 2019, 01:3901/24/19
07/31/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Red-Terror, devs are working on a new Tournament and it will include a lot of decent (really decent) rewards.

Plus, to get points in this Tournament, you will need to complete your usual in-game daily activities. You will be able to earn points almost for all actions you complete in the game.

There is no ETA when it will be added to the game. But I'm sure many players will like it.

ok, I hope it will be as good as you say ...

What is ETA?

Jan 25, 2019, 09:1501/25/19
02/29/16

Red-Terror said:

Alina Phoenix said:

ok, I hope it will be as good as you say ...

What is ETA?

As I said, there is no ETA for now.

The work on this Tournament is in process right now.
Jan 25, 2019, 11:5701/25/19
Jan 25, 2019, 11:58(edited)
09/20/16

Oh yeah, I do agree the topic, with IPs and the rewards in tournatements - but not at the least its not just only this one.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/game-discussion/121280_game-mechanic-getting-more-worse-and-the-cut-between-game-payer-and-non-payer-is-much-bigger------/

In this topic I do speak on all effects, which make the game-mechanic getting much worse and broken.

Feel free and take your take to discuss this, as well, please.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Chris

Jan 29, 2019, 15:5801/29/19
02/29/16

Chris said:

Oh yeah, I do agree the topic, with IPs and the rewards in tournatements - but not at the least its not just only this one.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/game-discussion/121280_game-mechanic-getting-more-worse-and-the-cut-between-game-payer-and-non-payer-is-much-bigger------/

In this topic I do speak on all effects, which make the game-mechanic getting much worse and broken.

Feel free and take your take to discuss this, as well, please.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Chris

I replied to this one :)

Thanks for posting this extended feedback!
Mar 5, 2019, 23:3703/05/19
01/17/15

Alina Phoenix ha detto:

Commnders, gli sviluppatori stanno per aumentare il numero di IP che ricevi come ricompensa nei tornei.

Aspettiamo. Dovrebbe rendere più facile addestrare le unità Cobra.

non sapete nemmeno cio' che dite nelle vostre risposte inutili. 

Sapete solo minacciare di BAN quando qualcuno pone domande pericolose per voi

Mar 5, 2019, 23:4303/05/19
01/17/15

Alina Phoenix ha detto:

Ciao, comandanti!

So che il processo di ricezione degli IP è piuttosto difficile ora. 

Ho discusso con gli sviluppatori della necessità di aumentare i premi per i tornei e gli eventi.

Hanno detto che ci sono tali piani per gli eventi futuri. 

risultati ',' OGGI ancora nessun miglioramento è stato visto, favorisce sempre i soliti sospetti. quando il gioco è completamente dominato, da MASTER CARD, forse corri per la copertura, ma sarà troppo tardi, dato l'aumento dei prezzi, perché gli acquisti sono diminuiti. Lo scambio di scuse del dollaro è falso.

Mar 5, 2019, 23:4603/05/19
01/17/15
Besticio ha detto:

Alina Phoenix ha detto:

Ciao, comandanti!

Quindi il processo di ricezione degli IP è piuttosto difficile ora. 

Ho discusso con gli sviluppatori della necessità di anteprima per i tornei e gli eventi.

Hanno detto che sono così piani per gli eventi futuri. 

',' OGGI ancora nessun miglioramento è stato visto, favorisce sempre i soliti sospetti. Quando il gioco è completamente dominato, da MASTER CARD, forse l'aumento dei prezzi, perché gli acquisti sono diminuiti. Lo scudo di scuse del dollaro è falso.

Mar 13, 2019, 09:4103/13/19
03/05/19

Hi, Besticio. 

I will be glad to answer your questions. Could you give me more details about the issue you faced in the game?
May 12, 2020, 16:2005/12/20
03/10/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Commnders, devs are going to increase the number of IPs you receive as reward in the Tournaments.

Let's wait for it. It should make it easier to train Cobra Units.

Still waiting..IP's , win 20 or 30 even in the packages there's only 250-350..thats 115 enforcers  or 10 guardas..what ajoke
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 13, 2020, 10:3105/13/20
May 17, 2020, 12:59(edited)
05/21/19
Poison said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Commnders, devs are going to increase the number of IPs you receive as reward in the Tournaments.

Let's wait for it. It should make it easier to train Cobra Units.

Still waiting..IP's , win 20 or 30 even in the packages there's only 250-350..thats 115 enforcers  or 10 guardas..what ajoke
Hello! Thanks for your reminder! I'll ping the team once more. Cheers!
May 13, 2020, 20:5605/13/20
03/10/17

Hell, sell em, like the diamond only packages, but Ip's, how hard could that be? To just sit and wait for the devs ..that's not building squat..it's just a waste of time.

May 13, 2020, 20:5705/13/20
03/10/17
Marble said:

Take a look at the Project Cobra missions. I screened the level 6 as an example. Finishing it will reward you 600 IP points. That's another 600 Cobra Rangers to be build for example. Do keep in mind to get your Parts Storage building levels up. That way you'll not lose any parts.

May 13, 2020, 20:5905/13/20
03/10/17
How do you get new locations?
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 15, 2020, 12:5105/15/20
05/21/19
Poison said:

How do you get new locations?
Hello, Poison! We monitor our players' progress and add new Locations once we see they're ready to have them