All Categories

Introducing The Team Location Lockdown

How to join our moderation team?

Introducing The Team Location Lockdown

SYNDICATE HIGH-PRIORITY MESSAGE  

Commander,

We have a new challenge for you that will require grit and an ability to work with your fellow Commanders — the Team Location Lockdown!

To enter this Event you’ll need to Create a Team, join an existing one by Invitation, or choose to be placed in a Random Team with three other Commanders that are selected for you automatically.

Loyalty is everything in times of war, so choose your Team carefully: bear in mind that you may leave up to two Teams (either Random Teams or Teams you have joined by Invitation), but only before the start of the Team Location Lockdown. If you join a third Team, you must stay in it until the Event is over.

Fight through new Locations, unique to this Event, by deciding between Offensive and Defensive Team Locations in each Area. Clear your chosen Location successfully to complete the Area, move on to the next, and open Reward Slots.

Each Team Member is responsible for their respective Areas, and you can only access all 3 Reward Slots in each Area if every Team Member clears their Location. The Elite Reward goes only to Teams whose four Members complete all their Areas, so don't hesitate to rally your allies!

If you wish to instantly fill a spot on your Team, you may assign a Hired Gun who will duplicate the performance of the Team Captain.

Know that you must be Level 60 or higher to participate in the Team Location Lockdown. Also note that you cannot send Special Operatives or benefit from Boosters and Bonuses when dispatching your armies to Team Locations.

Find this Tournament in the "Team Locations" subtab under the Locations tab at the Radar, or through the new "Team Locations" tab in the Enemies window.

Get yourself into a Team, take on Team Locations, and win amazing Rewards!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Nov 17, 2022, 10:2611/17/22
Dec 4, 2022, 01:1112/04/22
12/22/20

I do not like the team locations and will never do it again, I lost too much and now 3 people have complete it and the last one went to 28 and will not answer my messages, so the whole team is screwed, It is a waste of troops and time.  It is more of a team destruction not builder.  I am really thinking of just giving up this game. 

Dec 19, 2022, 19:1512/19/22
12/09/16

Nothing changed since last time. See my comments above. Still a rip off. There is no reason . Losses too high, reward too low.