All Categories

Your opinion matters! Make your voices heard!

Your opinion matters! Make your voices heard!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Dec 31, 2015, 13:0612/31/15
Oct 11, 2019, 12:02(edited)

a) Coiners only event, game start crash  even more after this......

b) Free most of the time, useless for anything else except for pvp points.

c) Resources.....  more than 1mil from each resource stays in my Black Market.

d) Now this was good idea. Interesting, who gave it?

e) Not so bad, since ppl can decide what event to play.

f) It benefit ONLY ppl with a LOT strategic units. Again coiners advantage.

g) Not bad, after so loooooong wait for that.

i) Some need this, some not. I don't so no opinion.

j) New items....... well i doubt u can make something worst. But u are capable.

Jan 2, 2016, 18:2001/02/16
Jan 2, 2016, 18:25(edited)
12/06/15

Opinions:

1) Nothing stays the same. Implement a delete button for unwanted buildings.

2) Implement a disband button for unwanted units.

3) Let recon MQ-11B units remain in enemy's base until detected or recalled. This allows you to keep eyes on enemy's reinforcement/movement while your attack is on the way.

4) Implement building of antimissile.

5) Where is the server time? Please put it where everyone can easily see it.

6) Thanks

John BlackCharacter
Jan 4, 2016, 14:4901/04/16
01/13/15

imperiouxx said:

Opinions:

1) Nothing stays the same. Implement a delete button for unwanted buildings.

2) Implement a disband button for unwanted units.

3) Let recon MQ-11B units remain in enemy's base until detected or recalled. This allows you to keep eyes on enemy's reinforcement/movement while your attack is on the way.

4) Implement building of antimissile.

5) Where is the server time? Please put it where everyone can easily see it.

6) Thanks

Commander IMPERIOUXX,

Thank you for your suggestions. Tell us more about your suggestions on the new Recon system. As for the Missiles, you can use the Total Protection to secure your Base. It will protect you from any attacks including the XM-7 Tactical Missile.

Jan 5, 2016, 14:3801/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
;)
Jan 17, 2016, 21:3201/17/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:00(edited)
AVP
Feb 23, 2016, 21:3602/23/16
07/21/14
Will the APV Event become part of Soldiers Inc. in the near future. I like the limited edition as I am sure everyone else who has played enjoyed adding Aliens & Predators to their squads. I think by adding the APV Event as part of Soldiers Inc. would be a great addition. Thanks.
John BlackCharacter
Feb 24, 2016, 09:1702/24/16
01/13/15
No, the AvP event was time-limited and it is ended now. Currently we are not planning to run it again.
Feb 28, 2016, 08:2902/28/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14
Daniel said:

(A)

Personally liked the AWP update not for being "incharacter" more for adding in new stuff cool concept of 3 month events like these.

(B)

Intresting Idea but way to Risky to be a viable option for me + Troll attacks (not in the sense of words but sending ridicule amounts of offence to attack other reposetories)

(C)

Thank god for the naow simplistic easy to find things made life so much easier ingame

(D)
Easy the 2nd best added feature it helped give more meaning to being a combinesmen and helped enchance teamwork

(E)
Good addition to the existing tounament types that also whould lead to develop Combine Tounies which as above is geat additions to improve teamwork
(F)
This one i didnt know but, hey the less rations they eat, more rations we keep allways a great thingy
(G)
Firstly this one shares 1st place with another one, why since it means u dont need to baby sitting your base when u hit absurd negatives, sure took away from the realism but im not here for a sim now am i... So endgame went and became easier for better or worse 

(I)
Only real 100% dislike mostly cause it can be abused alot and really dont see the reason to use it when u get boosts from said Combine Contracts and such, also mostly because it means cordinates cordination became so much harder

(J) 
The other 1st Place holder right here why? they added one of my suggestions! Actually suprised to see them not as i 100% gave the option but it must´ve influenced them lol so and many of these where great addittions to the game ingeneral some more then the others 

The rest 
BUNDLES FOR YEARS... Yes i pay with real money but its worth it, PVP time changes and S&D goes 1 min This was a great addition which promoted you to be more active ingame, so why was it not in the list, pretty sure it was a huge change, Medicine and Pills and whatnot and the All glorius MEDBAY addition of Friend building (Dont really remeber its name) so carry on and keep this trend up!
All in all a Very Good Year Development wise PLARIUM
Wish You All The Best Of 2016 
Sheers Daniel

Mar 1, 2016, 11:3103/01/16
Oct 12, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Maintenance was yesterday now why is game down?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 1, 2016, 16:0303/01/16
09/17/15
We have updated our servers to fix some bugs. Now everything should work fine.
Apr 2, 2016, 21:5604/02/16
05/10/14

A) The avp event was so much out of caracter in the game, i hated it.

B) The repositories are boring. In depots it was possible to catch someones attackforce if you played it right. Fun to setup traps that for it and fast redraw after taking one was paramount.

Now its always offence against defense and vice versa. Timing and strategy have nothing to do with it anymore, only how big a force you send.

Repositories are good for the very heavy hitters.

C) good

D) Good, also gives you a way to screen how active all players in the combine are.

E)  I personally liked it better the old way. Pvp and SnD was something to look out for and preparing by building your troops. Now we have to many tournaments and to fast after one another.

F) dont really care about that.

G) Not good, if you got a really big army you needed to be extra active to keep it supported.

Getting a ramstein card was a priority and something you where willing to fight for. Now it doesnt matter at all, boring.

you can go mia for days without consequences.

H) Relocaters, i think everyone should have the oppertunity to move his base once. Then it should be there for life.

I) Only used up the free ones, never bougt any of them

Apr 7, 2016, 00:1004/07/16
07/31/15

Flea Ridden Basterd said:

A) The avp event was so much out of caracter in the game, i hated it.

B) The repositories are boring. In depots it was possible to catch someones attackforce if you played it right. Fun to setup traps that for it and fast redraw after taking one was paramount.

Now its always offence against defense and vice versa. Timing and strategy have nothing to do with it anymore, only how big a force you send.

Repositories are good for the very heavy hitters.

C) good

D) Good, also gives you a way to screen how active all players in the combine are.

E)  I personally liked it better the old way. Pvp and SnD was something to look out for and preparing by building your troops. Now we have to many tournaments and to fast after one another.

F) dont really care about that.

G) Not good, if you got a really big army you needed to be extra active to keep it supported.

Getting a ramstein card was a priority and something you where willing to fight for. Now it doesnt matter at all, boring.

you can go mia for days without consequences.

H) Relocaters, i think everyone should have the oppertunity to move his base once. Then it should be there for life.

I) Only used up the free ones, never bougt any of them

it is my impression or you're spamming to get medals in forum? 

May 17, 2016, 02:1305/17/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
what join ur team
May 17, 2016, 19:2805/17/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

You should make an event for players who don't spend money on the game for a chance to win something in the rankings. I haven't played long enough to know all these changes.

May 18, 2016, 09:1905/18/16
May 18, 2016, 09:19(edited)
09/17/15
deltasquad556101 said:

You should make an event for players who don't spend money on the game for a chance to win something in the rankings. I haven't played long enough to know all these changes.

We made some changes to our Tournament league spreading. It means that now you have more chances to place in TOP rankings of some Tournaments. I hope that's what you wanted 
Dec 23, 2016, 03:4412/23/16
12/07/16
Since I have only been playing for a couple of weeks, I have no idea what the game was like without the above enhancements.  I really can't compare one enhancement against another.  Maybe end of next year I can help you in this matter.
Dec 23, 2016, 09:5112/23/16
09/17/15
ogrrre said:

Since I have only been playing for a couple of weeks, I have no idea what the game was like without the above enhancements.  I really can't compare one enhancement against another.  Maybe end of next year I can help you in this matter.
That's understandable :)
Dec 24, 2016, 05:1912/24/16
03/25/15
ogrrre said:

Commander..We look forward to your input..thank you
Dec 28, 2016, 02:1912/28/16
07/31/15

I do not like at all the new superfast travel speed recently implemented for repositories.

This is all for the benefit of the players who attack repos, compared to those who use the repositories to collect resources!

Now you can no longer collect resources because now, in a few seconds, someone comes and attacks you !! (even from a distance of 200 km, he reaches you in 5 minutes !! ... faster than the time required for the the minimum collection!)

even before this "upgrade", it was already very difficult to carry out a successful collection!

it is now almost impossible to bring the harvest at home!

why you always change aspects of the game that no one asks you to change?

Dec 29, 2016, 09:3912/29/16
09/17/15

Red-Terror said:

I do not like at all the new superfast travel speed recently implemented for repositories.

This is all for the benefit of the players who attack repos, compared to those who use the repositories to collect resources!

Now you can no longer collect resources because now, in a few seconds, someone comes and attacks you !! (even from a distance of 200 km, he reaches you in 5 minutes !! ... faster than the time required for the the minimum collection!)

even before this "upgrade", it was already very difficult to carry out a successful collection!

it is now almost impossible to bring the harvest at home!

why you always change aspects of the game that no one asks you to change?

As I said in another topic: Please note that we aren't planning to make them a safe place for everyone. This is a war game after all. We understand that they need to be attractive for both: players that collect Resources and players that attack them for PvP points. And the improvement we introduced was just the first one :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.