HACKERS MUST BE BANNED FROM THIS GAME

HACKERS MUST BE BANNED FROM THIS GAME

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Mar 11, 2019, 19:1103/11/19
01/17/15

Chris General Maximus said:

Remember the CEO  of Death Squad  Black Merch   he was Hacked  he reported it but nothing was done about it  he lost heaps that day in the Millions   Hacking happens  every where your email can be hacked you bank account  can be hacked  your pass word stolen we live in an age  where identity theft is happening every day and it's on the rise  Remember Sony they were hacked Members Accounts were stolen no one can say oh no it does not Happen In soldiers INC  let's get real anyone who is smart enough can Hack into anything even online games  and I have seen it first hand I have seen where someone who had very little Defence around the 10K mark  that  should have been all lost but yet won the battle against someone who had 200K Offence I was shocked  to see that report and thought straight away oh someone is Hacking the game here but this person did not report  to the game support about what took place which was like 12 months ago  and the other problem is Hackers are forcing other players  units to come out side Bunker  just before the raid happens Hacking is the number 1 Problem  here in this game

Besticio ha detto .

This happened to me. " I think you're talking about me. " I wrote a few times, to support. but the answers have always been useless. exactly 225 million were attacked.

Dec 23, 2019, 07:0312/23/19
12/23/19

Hackers gonna hack!

Local # 27 said:

I have been hacked, they are trying to get my banking information. It could only come from this game. You can read my messages and see were it came from, or this is the site that hacked me. ( link to the site) do not go on this site for it is a hacking tool.